Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Disney's Bolt
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
batman5273

Send a message via Yahoo to batman5273

Batman5273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for the life of me i cannot get this achievement? do you have to throw? can you use ground stomp to knock them off? and what is actually considered a cliff? i have been knocking them off, i have been throwing them off and i cannot get the achievement to unlock.

anyone else having this problem? where did you guys unlock it? what is the solution?

ok i finally got it. what i did was replay the suv level "pound for pound" when i used the invulnerabilty to destroy one of the suv's it unlocked. thanks ducky!

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 12-27-2009 at 07:40 AM.
batman5273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #2
thatfrigginguy

ThatFrigginguy's Gamercard
thanks ducky and thanks batman

I did the same and it worked for me as well....kudos dude

I wish I knew how to add more sigs,
thatfrigginguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
xMac73

xMac73's Gamercard
I was wondering the same thing, and then it unlocked on the SUV level 'Pound for Pound' when I was fighting off some enemies along the flea market. Very strange because there are no windows and no cliffs right there --- but I'm not complaining!

My Currect Achievement Streak: #1 in the World

Last edited by xMac73; 02-12-2009 at 09:38 PM.
xMac73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
Superman

I have played through the entire game throwing people over cliffs and "Watch your Step" did not unlock. I went back and played Pound for Pound and still nothing. I played a new game and got clear to Pound for Pound again and still nothing!
Any ideas?

EDIT: So I finally got "watch your step" to unlock!
Everyone says that this achievement will unlock when you destroy your first SUV in Pound for Pound. This was not the case for me. It actually unlocked when I got RAN OVER by a second SUV.
I let the first one run me over for the "ouch!" achievement, but I kept destroying all the SUVs after that. Once I let another one run me over, "watch your step" unlocked.

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 12-27-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
Jedi Kayben

Jedi Kayben's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me, i didnt get watch your step earlier in th game or when i got hit my an SUV and got ouch. But then later on in Pound for Pound i got killed by enemies and when i respawned it unlocked!!!!!! Weird.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Kayben View Post
Same thing happened to me, i didnt get watch your step earlier in th game or when i got hit my an SUV and got ouch. But then later on in Pound for Pound i got killed by enemies and when i respawned it unlocked!!!!!! Weird.
Same as me, I was very worried when I did not get it when I killed my first SUV...
Old 04-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #7
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm REAL worried as I've thrown of way more than 25.I've been killed by every SUV on the level,destroyed every SUV on the level and still nothing.I went onto the next level and knocked another load of enemies off then replayed the level but still no achievement after trying all the above.Anyone have as much trouble as this?

EDIT : Finally got it.My tip,when you know you have killed enough enemies by throwing or knocking them off cliffs,replay the Pound for Pound mission and continually get run over by SUV's.It unlocked for me after about the 8th consecutive death on one of the cars at the flea market.VERY VERY buggy but you will get it eventually.

Last edited by ponypo2001; 04-08-2009 at 10:27 PM.
ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
Dude Rain

Dude Rain's Gamercard
I figured that I might as well add to the insanity of this achievement.

I played through the whole game with no luck, knowing I threw way more than 25 people off of cliffs.

I replayed pound for pound, letting myself get run over by each SUV 8 times before killing it and moving on.

After the 2nd SUV in the level, I was fighting some dudes, when a third SUV came a long. I was in the middle of a finishing move, and the SUV drove right through me (no damage to me or the SUV) and the achievement popped.

That is by no means a recommended course of action to get the achievement. Rather it's just another testimony that the achievement is glitched as all hell.

360voice || TrueAchievements
Dude Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
LX PROTOCOL V2

I've played a lot of games that people claimed an achievement is glitched. Most of the time I am able to get it by the time I play the game because of patches. Sometimes I am able to get the achievement despite the glitch. Also, some of these glitches work in our favor. This one, however, does not.

I got it by getting run over by the third SUV like the guy above (except it killed me).

Fun game. I hoped the rest of you liked it minus this one silly glitch.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
DLStChad II

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I was stressin aswell thinkin i was never gonna do it. I actually counted over 75ppl over cliffs before readin this thread, waste of time as when i got ran over by 3rd SUV for the 2nd time I went and destroyed it and it popped, phew.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
lucas1987

lucas1987's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
after 2 hours of playing this level (pound for pound) i finally got it. I was on the straight stretch with 2 SUV's near the market. I died by those a few times and carried on till I killed the big fat guy. then i died from the next SUV. It puts u back before the boss. I then did a ground pound to kill the first SUV and it popped. Good luck

Total Completions: 981
Retails Complete: 371
Arcades Complete: 610

I was the first gamer in the world to have both 100 retails and 100 arcades complete, along with 200 of each.
lucas1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #12
DutchHooligan

Dutch Saint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Lol... i love games like this.. I finnally got mine.... i destroyed every suv and got run over by the last one..... achievement unlocked.......

glitched achieves suck
Old 06-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #13
btdavis22

TXMOOK's Gamercard

Worked for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas1987 View Post
after 2 hours of playing this level (pound for pound) i finally got it. I was on the straight stretch with 2 SUV's near the market. I died by those a few times and carried on till I killed the big fat guy. then i died from the next SUV. It puts u back before the boss. I then did a ground pound to kill the first SUV and it popped. Good luck
I tried all the things in this thread and yours finally worked.
btdavis22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
Ace 0 Jokers v2

Ace 0f Jokerz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
hmm, maybe this is backwards.. you have to DIE 25 times?

it seems lots of peole are getting it when they die/respawn. I myself have clearly thrown/ground pounded 25+ enemys. Will try the Pound for Pound level again and see what happens =)

yepp, i died 8 times by the 1st SUV and killed it and when to the market and killed the 1st one and got the achievement..

I Own 3 consoles, looking for multiple console owners to boost.

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 12-27-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Ace 0 Jokers v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #15
operation remie

Operation REMIE's Gamercard
wow i just got it by doing the alleyway with suv #2 and 3. i went invincible in the alley and killed like 4 guys and the suv and it popped.

now to work on that damn 30x

operation remie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
Pedle Zelnip

For me it was the alley where the 2nd & 3rd SUV's are. I died a bunch of times to both SUV's, then killed the first, and did a ground pound on the 2nd (dying in the process) and achievement unlocked.

Holy hell is this achievement glitchy.
Pedle Zelnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #17

M317's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bomberman Tournament Runner-Up
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Mine just unlocked after replaying the stage for the 10th time. I stopped the 1st SUV and 2nd let it kill me 15times then stopped the 3rd and it unlocked.

Free Downloads on Canadian Xbox Live Marketplace List - Updated September 25th, 2010

Last edited by 299; 06-20-2009 at 06:44 PM.
299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #18
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Odd achivement indeed. Let the 1st one run me over a few times. Then came back to the level ad let it run me down 7 times killed it on the 8th and killed the 2nd SUV. The 3rd one came through and killed me, achievement popped. Crazy. Thanks for all the help.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
Masklin

SILVERsifDURFER's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMac73 View Post
I was wondering the same thing, and then it unlocked on the SUV level 'Pound for Pound' when I was fighting off some enemies along the flea market. Very strange because there are no windows and no cliffs right there --- but I'm not complaining!
Got it in the same place, after throwing enough enemies off cliffs and the replaying pound for pound andgetting run over a couple of times. It popped when I destroyed the 2nd SUV by the flea market.

Completed Games
Masklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #20
The Pink Catt

AHN Pink Catt's Gamercard
i got mine by dieing by the suv in the ally after the market
Old 07-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #21
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This achievement sucks! I finally started paying attention to "Watch Your Step" halfway through the game. I had launched a lot of people off the cliffs with Bolt's special moves (ground pound and bark). By the end of the game it had not unlocked. I went back through and stated counting the number of people I threw off the cliffs - after 25 it still didn't unlock so I looked here. Tried the pound for pound level - getting killed and killing the different suvs. It just unlocked for me on my fourth try where the two suvs come out of the building. After getting run over a few times I backed up a little. Held my ground and killed the first suv - the second swerved and missed me and the achievement popped. Good luck with this one - only a few achievements left and the game goes back to blockbuster.

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #22
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

I got mine in the flea market place after dieing about 8 times by each vehicle, then died while fighting the big guy and the end of the market, then was put ack to the begining of the walkway let the first suv hit me ach unlocked very very buggy but it will pop
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #23
Scythie

Scythie's Gamercard
What I did (If it helps?)

* Reloaded the level

*Got hit by the first SUV a few times (no achievement)

*After about 7 or 8 times I destroyed the first SUV (no achievement)

*Moved onto the Second SUV

*Got hit about 7 or 8 times (no achievement)

*Destroyed the Second SUV (no achievement)

*Third comes around the corner, got hit (ACHIEVEMENT!!)

Scythie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:19 AM   #24
Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'll add to the list of getting it on this level. I died a few times at the first, killed it. I died a few times at the second, killed it. I stop third and it pops.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
secrett

LEGDROP OF DOOM's Gamercard
i got it after after the suv ran over 25 peple
secrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #26
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ok..following what you all here posted I replayed the Pound for Pound mission and I destroyed the first truck, then I let the second roadkill me which didn't work. Tried again still nothing. Then I destroyed it and after the next truck roadkilling me once more I finally got it. Weird but at least I got it now Hope this helps for others.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #27
Optimus Adam

Optimus Adam's Gamercard
Tried getting run over by each SUV. Finally popped on one of the ones by the flea market....driving right along the water I think. Glad that's done. 1000 for me.
Optimus Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #28
Odysseus Strain

If you let each SUV run you over before you destroy it, you will unlock it down by the flea market when that big fat enemy appears. Worked on two different accounts for me, I think it's a legit fix.
Odysseus Strain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #29
Ben987

Ben987's Gamercard
I just kept on getting run over until it unlocked. Did nothing different each time. Oh well, least I'm done now!
Ben987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #30
WKFJonesy

WKFJonesy's Gamercard
the method with getting run over and then destroying the suvs worked for me too
WKFJonesy is offline   Reply With Quote