PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Fighting > Kengo Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Shifty141

This is a counter attack

ok, i found out how to get late attack. A counter attack is when someone attacks you and you press A+X to bring them in the sword lock, then you finish with either b or y. I don't know if it counts if you were to push them then kill them. I got it by locking then press y or b. (in the later levels, its easier to hit your opponent first with a regular attack [so their health is down] then let them attack you to get one hit kills)
Shifty141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
Shifty141

i know how to get everything now so ask away (all im missing is master and edo battle on gold)
Old 01-23-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
eohjay

eohjay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty141 View Post
i know how to get everything now so ask away (all im missing is master and edo battle on gold)
I wouldn't mind seeing a explanation for each of the secret achievements. I've only snagged a few.

The ones I'd like to know how to get are:

Late Attack (You said how to counter, but how many enemies?)
Stealth Attack (???)
Untouchable Light (Finish a stage w/o taking damage?)
Eye of God (???)
Shrewd Observer (???)

I appreciate any help!

Drop me a line if you want to play any games, or need a hand.

Looking to boost in: Brain Challenge, Culdcept Saga and Resident Evil 5.

eohjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
Shifty141

wow i wrote it all out and it logged me out for some f***### reason. I'll do it again tonight cause i don't feel like retyping it all now.

untouchable light- dont get hit at all, its easy to do in the first few levels or the last one, if your good, just dont take any damage.

stealth attack is the power attacks, just do the combos with the charging ones throughout the game

and late attack, just counter all the grunts or normal enemies, enemies that swing slowly or medium. for the hard ones, when they do like triple attacks, hold guard and counter in the 2nd or third attack they make. I'd say if you want numbers, at least 1/2, 2/3 to be safe. As long as it is more than 20% of your total attacks (not that you can even see any statistics.)

and be sure to do soku giri after a counter, either b or y after you do the defensive grapple***

ill do the others later

Last edited by Shifty141; 01-24-2009 at 02:54 PM.