PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
phastroh

PHASTROH's Gamercard
Beat the Kyklops in 1:38 Here is how!

Ok so I was reading about how people beat the Kyklops in the Mini Game challenge in under 2:00.

I kept seeing how it was so hard and how close you come even if you can get it.

Well I beat it in 2:14 and I just could not for the life of me figure out how to get it under 2:00 and then out of nowhere I tried something and got it in 1:38.

I can't take full credit because one post I read said how you just run up to it and let it try to stomp you and then do the button mash and then it will drop and punch it.

I tried that but I just could not get it done in two segments. I knew that the only way was to use this technique in conjunction with gaunlets.

So here is what I did to beat it so fast.

As soon as the counter starts I had the sprint going and am able to get past where the Kyklops appears, grab a car and make myself some gauntlets.

Make sure you run to the front on the Kyklops before he crashes on you and get the button mash going. You can see the gauntlets in the animation too.

Be ready and in position when it falls over and start with an x,x and hold y and then make sure you have the ground smash selected and do a charged smash(not rage)

If you see the Kyklops health under 1/2 you know you have it in the bag, if not start over or maybe see if you can still do it.

Just repeat this over once more and he is finished.

1:38 was as fast as I could do it.

If this was mentioned prior or in another thread sorry, just wanted to add my experience for others to benefit from.

Good Luck!
phastroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
The Remdizzle

The Remdizzle's Gamercard
worked absolutely perfect. i actually got 1:31 because if you turn left from the start and grab a car there it is easier then going past where the kyklops spawns. awesome tipsssssssssssss!

You like rock music? Lookie here: https://www.facebook.com/theremdizzle
The Remdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:16 AM   #3
LumberJock

LumberJock's Gamercard
This worked for me too, thanks for the tip!

LJ
Retail: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Lego Batman, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Lego Indiana Jones, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Bourne Conspiracy, The Incredible Hulk, Fable 2 (1350/1350), Assassin's Creed 2
LumberJock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:48 AM   #4
Sebacean Hybrid

Sebacean Hybrid's Gamercard
Took me a few tries but then I got it. Thanks a ton, was the last achievement I needed.
Sebacean Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #5
RobbiWanKenobi

RobbiWanKenobi's Gamercard
Great solution! Worked like a charm... got it in 1:32...thanks!
RobbiWanKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
Timmythebadger

Timmythebadger's Gamercard
Thank you very much very good tips
Timmythebadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Fatalfox

Fringe of Fate's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thank you! this helped sooooo much!
I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I will defend and maintain the Order of Life as it was proclaimed by the Allfathers of the Coalition in the Octus Cannon. I will forsake the life I had before so I may perform my duty so long as I am needed. Steadfast, I shall hold my place in the machine and acknowledge my place in the Coalition.
- I AM A GEAR (Oath of the Coalition)
Fatalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Doing this exactly as written and still can't come in under 2 minutes. Not sure how you guys are doing it in 1:30. I'm pretty much maxed out with Hulk too.

EDIT : didn't do it in 1:30 but I got it with 4 seconds to spare. My tip is when you run to his legs, stand as close as possible and completely still. This will initiate the button mash sequence in the quickest time. This was all I needed to just scrape by.

Last edited by ponypo2001; 05-02-2012 at 07:02 PM.
ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #9
SW Clammeh

SW Clammeh's Gamercard
Thank you, OP! It took me a bunch of tries in vain because I didn't hold Y all the way through after the XX while it was down.

One thing to note though, I did manage to get the Kyklop's HP below half after the first sequence, but I did need to hit it once more for a tiny bit more damage just for reassurance that I would take it down. (I believe the timer was around 1:11, when the next stomp sequence started which still gave me plenty of time to go through the whole Kyklops stomp/falling over animation.)
SW Clammeh is offline   Reply With Quote