PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
Mathewh

HellaBoss's Gamercard
Confused about this game..

A couple of questions about MUA:
  • why can't i change costumes after i've unlocked them? i keep getting a message that says i can't change costumes until i'm on a shield access point - which i am always on.
  • how do i add points to "my team"?

Last edited by Mathewh; 11-05-2006 at 07:14 PM. Reason: realised i made a mistake. :)
Mathewh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
Tripl299

Tripl299 x3h's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You have to stand on the access point and press "x", then select change team. When the screen comes up with the four super heros on, select the one that you want to change the customer and press "y" for hero details, then there are tabs at the top, select customer, then you can change it.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #3
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What do you mean by 'add points to my team'?

If you kill enough bosses or complete enough missions your team gains reputation, when you get 100 rep you level up and get a point to add to different modifyers. To upgrade your team, press back then right trigger. Go to the window which skill type upgrades and just hit A on the one you want.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
Mathewh

HellaBoss's Gamercard
i wasn't sure about the team rep thing.

1) thanks for the costume-changing help. a bit confusing at first. it's a bit convoluted to change costumes. if i can access costume-changing over a sheild point via the back button, why isn't the game smart enough to know when i'm on such a point and let me swap outfits that way?
2) i was just wondering since my characters are all level 30 and i still have no points in the "my team" area. i guess i gotta build up that rep!

Last edited by Mathewh; 11-05-2006 at 11:25 PM.
Mathewh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:46 PM   #5
Tron

erton's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Bright Idea   Rainbow Six Runner-up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Halo 2
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
you have to create a team before you can build up rep for it...
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote