PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Yie Ar Kung Fu
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-26-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
Darren870

cheeziskaner's Gamercard
Fist of Fury Help

I see 6 punches in the achievement guide but aren't there 8?

So what is needed?

South + A
East + A
West + A
South West + A
North East + A
North West + A

What about North & South East? Are those not needed?
Who is the easiest character to do this on?

Im having this problem with the kicks to obviously.
Darren870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
Darren870

cheeziskaner's Gamercard
75 views and no one?

Helppppp
Old 08-01-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
B8TINGU

B8TINGU's Gamercard
have you checkd out the achievement guide on the achievement listing. it shows you what the combos are.. unfortunatly (to me anway) it looks as if the (back away + a) seems very tricky as for some reason i belive I'm doing it but yet still no achievement...sigh.
B8TINGU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
Darren870

cheeziskaner's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B8TINGU View Post
have you checkd out the achievement guide on the achievement listing. it shows you what the combos are.. unfortunatly (to me anway) it looks as if the (back away + a) seems very tricky as for some reason i belive I'm doing it but yet still no achievement...sigh.
Well thats the one i dont understand...what is back away ? There is an away and back away...makes no sense to me. lol

Meh
Old 03-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
Bones007

DryBones007's Gamercard
The guide isn't very clear.
Bones007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:05 AM   #6
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren870 View Post
75 views and no one?

Helppppp
Here's how I got it. There are a total of 8 different combo-attacks for each button(or) one for Punch() and one for Kick().

is + or
is /+ or
is /+ or
is + or
is + or
is+ or
is/+ or
is /+ or

The Up/Right and Down/Left type moves are simply diagnal moves you will see an arrow pointing diagnally when you do them. Use the arrow below Oolong to help guide you to see if you're doing the right attack! You can simply hold the D-pad in the direction you need for each move and hit the corresponding attack button and the move will still come out. The Achievement Guide is incorrect and is even missing some directions. Best opponent to try for these achievements against is Buchu(Stage 1 opponent). I recommend doing the diagnal attacks first that way the straight directional ones will be easy to get afterwards. The longer the fight the more difficult it seems to keep Buchu still so try and get all 4 diagnal attacks in as fast as possible. If you see a red spark when you make contact with him that means your hit connected, however if you see a purple spark that means he hit you. So make sure you're counting them when its a red spark.

Also, it's not possible to get both Fist and Feet Fury achievements in one match so quit out once you get one and play Stage 1 again for the other one. This achievement is still pretty tricky because there are 8 different attacks and your opponent has 8 blocks of health so you cant afford to hit the same move twice. The link below is also very helpful, it shows each attack animation and how to perform it.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Yie_Ar_Kung-Fu/Controls

Last edited by FeLizP; 11-04-2011 at 04:39 PM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote