PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-26-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
agm1992

Talking infinite experience glitch

There is a glitch that gives exp every time, but to do it: Find Liara when SHE IS TRAPPED IN THE BLUE FIELD! Kill the enemies then go over to the mining laser controls and enter the correct code (the code is A,X,B,Y) as soon as you get the exp save the game, then load the save.the exp should appear again so save and load the game again to get more exp.
the amount of exp you get depends on your level, you get 15 exp for each level. ie if your level 10 you will get 150exp or if you level 23 you get 345exp you can do this for as long as you want.
so there you have it infinite exp
hope this helps
agm1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
Yohanan

Send a message via MSN to Yohanan

Yohanan's Gamercard
I believe that that glitch had already been posted somewhere here in this forum.
That's a great bug indeed agm1992 but I'm sure I'll not need it. I'm currently in Noveria ( I didn't do Virmire yet ) and I did all the assignments that I found without a guide, I collected far more items that was needed for the colection sidequests, went to every galaxy and every planet and I'm at LVL 45.
This is my first playthrough as a default character, clocked at 45+ hours and I'm pretty sure I'll reach LVL 50 at the end of the game.
I had to change the difficulty for veteran because I killed every enemie with a single shot of my shotgun.
The allies are useless in normal mode.

Can anyone tell me when's my last chance to download the DLC? I want to do it before finish the game.
Hope that someone reply.
Yohanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:14 AM   #3
damcrac

damcrac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohanan View Post

Can anyone tell me when's my last chance to download the DLC? I want to do it before finish the game.
Hope that someone reply.
the minute before you die irl?
damcrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
Yohanan

Send a message via MSN to Yohanan

Yohanan's Gamercard
[quote=damcrac;1563842]the minute before you die irl?[/quote]

That was a great joke...for a ten years old kid

I guess that usually this kind of forums are for real help and not just for increase the number of posts and climbing up your rank.

But as I mentioned before...you're a great comedian.
Yohanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
SGT Vejito

SGT Vejito's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
[quote=Yohanan;1564648]
Quote:
Originally Posted by damcrac View Post
the minute before you die irl?[/quote]

That was a great joke...for a ten years old kid

I guess that usually this kind of forums are for real help and not just for increase the number of posts and climbing up your rank.

But as I mentioned before...you're a great comedian.

You are able to download the DLC content for "Bringing Down the Sky" at any point in the game, but to be able to use it you need to be between when you first get control of the Normandy to fly to the first quest world and the 4th Quest world, (whichever one your chose to run through last.)

So to answer your question, before you travel to the 4th Quest Planet, that's the final point in the game that you are capable of doing the DLC content.
SGT Vejito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
damcrac

damcrac's Gamercard

After reading SGT Vejito's post, I know understand your question. When you asked "When is the last time I can download the DLC?" I thought it was a question as to getting it off the market place. If you would have included "download the DLC and play it on this playthrough" Then I would've been able to give you a better answer. I took "get it before I finish the game" as, I want to get all 1050 points.

So instead of being a smart @ss, be a little more specific, so I can help you out a little more.

And to be a little more specific to go along with SGT Vejito, as long as you don't land on Ilos, you can do the DLC. Once your ON Ilos, your stuck on story mode.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
thefunktopus

mathgasm's Gamercard
Yes , as said above you can do it as long as you are in control of the galaxy map, if you have already completed the game then you will have to replay eden prime and the citadel. it takes maybe 1/2 hour at most and is not in any way challenging (i just did it).
thefunktopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #8
cc99999

cc99999's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by damcrac View Post
After reading SGT Vejito's post, I know understand your question. When you asked "When is the last time I can download the DLC?" I thought it was a question as to getting it off the market place. If you would have included "download the DLC and play it on this playthrough" Then I would've been able to give you a better answer. I took "get it before I finish the game" as, I want to get all 1050 points.

So instead of being a smart @ss, be a little more specific, so I can help you out a little more.

And to be a little more specific to go along with SGT Vejito, as long as you don't land on Ilos, you can do the DLC. Once your ON Ilos, your stuck on story mode.
Perhaps if you wouldn't run off half cocked and post sarcastic comments on threads when you didn't even read the question carefully or consider the context you wouldn't be called out for being immature.

That said, your diatribe about being more specific is doubly funny because this is coming from somebody who wants to lecture others about being precise yet they cannot even be bothered to read the post with any precision.
cc99999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #9
damcrac

damcrac's Gamercard

Don't take sarcasm as a personal attack. I'll turn the sarcasm off, but lighten up people.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:26 AM   #10
HacksawDoomx187

HacksawDoomx187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc99999 View Post
Perhaps if you wouldn't run off half cocked and post sarcastic comments on threads when you didn't even read the question carefully or consider the context you wouldn't be called out for being immature.

That said, your diatribe about being more specific is doubly funny because this is coming from somebody who wants to lecture others about being precise yet they cannot even be bothered to read the post with any precision.
Why should he try and breakdown a question and assume something was asked that wasn't. The question made it sound like the DLC would no longer be available soon or something and had nothing to do with when in the game he could access the mission. damcrac answered the question asked, you can't blame him for not answering something not asked.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #11
ddpacker
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to ddpacker Send a message via MSN to ddpacker

ddp33065's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HacksawDoomx187 View Post
Why should he try and breakdown a question and assume something was asked that wasn't. The question made it sound like the DLC would no longer be available soon or something and had nothing to do with when in the game he could access the mission. damcrac answered the question asked, you can't blame him for not answering something not asked.
Stop fighting, people on the internet don't give a shit about your oppinions (or the other guy's for example) and they never will... it's a proven fact. Grow a pair and punch your mother in the vagina.

Are you thoroughly confused?

Congrats!

EDIT: Penis Lickers >.>
ddpacker is offline   Reply With Quote