PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Culdcept Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-23-2009, 07:24 AM   #1
Anti Wigger

Anti Wigger's Gamercard
Territory Abilities

I cannot figure out how to use Territory Abilities that creatures possess.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Keytta

Send a message via MSN to Keytta

Keytta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You can activate these when you either land on them or on a tower. Click on the territory button, then select the creature you want to use an ability. Click on ability and it will activate.

Hope this helps
Keytta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
deathchant

T0rtureTactics's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
its been a while since i played the game, but if i remember correctly, you dont have to land exactly on the land your creature is on. either land on it or walk past it in addition to landing on any tower to use the territory function. if im wrong, sue me, its been about a year now since playing it

deathchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff - Administrator   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Emerald   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathchant View Post
its been a while since i played the game, but if i remember correctly, you dont have to land exactly on the land your creature is on. either land on it or walk past it in addition to landing on any tower to use the territory function. if im wrong, sue me, its been about a year now since playing it
You are correct. As long as you pass through or land on the space a creature is on, or land on a tower that gives access to abilities in that territory, you can activate the territory abilities. Scroll down past the cards and there is an option in the menu.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
Jimm

Archer x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathchant View Post
You're right. Once you've landed on or passed them, you can use their ability. Otherwise, landing on a Fort or Castle lets you use the abilities of any of your creatures. There's also another way.. at least one creature (and probably a spell) gives you an Enchantment called Enlightenment which last for two or so turns. It lets you use any of your creatures abilities from anywhere as long as you're enchanted.
Jimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:46 AM   #6
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimm View Post
You're right. Once you've landed on or passed them, you can use their ability. Otherwise, landing on a Fort or Castle lets you use the abilities of any of your creatures. There's also another way.. at least one creature (and probably a spell) gives you an Enchantment called Enlightenment which last for two or so turns. It lets you use any of your creatures abilities from anywhere as long as you're enchanted.
Herald Spirit, Telegnosis & Revelation are the cards (sorry, been playing it lately).

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote