Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
InfamousTruth

Send a message via AIM to InfamousTruth

InfamousTruth's Gamercard
Full Mementos List

See below...

Last edited by InfamousTruth; 01-30-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Awesome....
BUMP!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This post is NOT NEEDED, I put together a 100% accurate/detailed collection guide, and it is posted up in the Achievement Guide, any one is more than welcome to use it to their benefit, just make sure if posting else where that it is quoted, and linked back here to x360a.org...

P.S. It's always better to have a guide than no guide but when it has come from another site and we have here on x360a the means and the community to provide a better and more accurate guide that is what we will always continue to do, and that is why I wrote the collection guide, feel free to check it out "InfamousTruth"
Old 01-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #4
TLOR FETT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
This post is NOT NEEDED, I put together a 100% accurate/detailed collection guide, and it is posted up in the Achievement Guide, any one is more than welcome to use it to their benefit, just make sure if posting else where that it is quoted, and linked back here to x360a.org...

P.S. It's always better to have a guide than no guide but when it has come from another site and we have here on x360a the means and the community to provide a better and more accurate guide that is what we will always continue to do, and that is why I wrote the collection guide, feel free to check it out "InfamousTruth"
Wow your a jerk, thanks InfamousTruth, i will be using this one and not the sub par mementos guide that resides in the achievement guide.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Excuse me, it was a copy of a half assed IGN guide, which means nothing when I have the 1000 GS, not to mention 1st/2nd in world, and have now helped countless people achieve every memento in the game, the collection guide I wrote does not have one error in it, if you follow it your guaranteed all the memento's, and then once you beat the game you will only need to level up twice more in order to snag the 100G achievement for unlocking all skills, next time don't snap and call me a "JERK" for doing actual work and writing a guide, rather than copying and pasting from another site that’s way below standard for x360a, BACK THE F@#K OFF.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
This seems to be an epic fail.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Closed Thread