PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-29-2009, 03:51 AM   #1
Sputtra

FTA Sputtra's Gamercard
Heavyweight Question

Question for anyone still looking at this game, lol; is it possible to get the Heavyweight achievement in local and/or system link?
Sputtra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Glashoop

DirtyGlashoop's Gamercard
I did a lot of defending with a friend of mine, but i did them in a private match so if you do local matches make sure you do them online ;-)

GT: DirtyGlashoop

Currently Working On:
GH wt, GH Metallica, GoW 1, Outpost Kaoli X, Assult Heroes, Saints Row, Battlefield MC, CoD 3
If u need online help let me know!!!
Glashoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 AM   #3
dragon49

dragon4956's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glashoop View Post
I did a lot of defending with a friend of mine, but i did them in a private match so if you do local matches make sure you do them online ;-)
If the Sniper achievement can be done in local/system link then this can also be done offline, you don't even need to be signed in to xbox live to get this one. Just when ur done boosting exit to main menu and all kills are saved also at end of match it saves as well but just to make sure, in xbl player matches, if you're disconnected, your kills are saved immediately, so nothing is lost.
dragon49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
DuncanR2N

DuncanR2N's Gamercard
So if I just setup a private match by myself, one a base map with only two bases, and infinite respawns on the enemy, I could just rack up kills until they overwhelm me and that would count toward the heavyweight?
Old 12-02-2010, 02:17 AM   #5
StumblesMcGee

StumblesMcGee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanR2N View Post
So if I just setup a private match by myself, one a base map with only two bases, and infinite respawns on the enemy, I could just rack up kills until they overwhelm me and that would count toward the heavyweight?
It worked for the Sniper achievement.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #6
B8TINGU

B8TINGU's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanR2N View Post
Good place to get this is on the Bridge on the Tresury map. Jsut get ontop of the stairs on one side, cover inthe lillte room PRONE and as they come up the opposite side of the stairs you just shoot.. I here the first 100 kills goes very quick and after that they tend to slow down a bit so set a game up with limited respawns for oyur self.. enemy density at infinite and go to town!
B8TINGU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #7
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I would like to get Unyielding, as right now i can't kill more than 5 before being overhelmed on the maps i tried... even with density low... i guess ill try what you talk about, but i sure aint doing 10 000 kills on this... no way.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #8
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
If you want "Unyielding" easy and not have to worry about A.I., set up a Team game (one with unlimited respawns, like Team Elimination: Sharpshooter) with a second controller. Spawn kill the second controller 30 times... unlocked. Set the time for 30 minutes. They spawn in one of three locations. You can cover two of them from the same spot.

Here is probably the best solution for "Heavyweight". Found this on TA.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=579465#vch
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote