PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Don't understand the #1 achievements

Hi I've read the guide and reckon that I can get all of them apart from the achievement for getting to the top of the leaderboards, I'm not really sure what is meant by this do they actually me #1 or top rank or something like that. If it's for being #1 that's just stupid.

Any help would be great
Thanks again
Adam

L4D II JoK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
ilkemel21

thunderforce3's Gamercard
For the multiplayer top player you must be #1 in team/solo/or universal. I just unlocked #1 solo yesterday
ilkemel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkemel21 View Post
For the multiplayer top player you must be #1 in team/solo/or universal. I just unlocked #1 solo yesterday
How long did that take?

Old 03-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
ilkemel21

4 weeks, could have done in 3 but there were other gamers in the top 10 that were going for it as well
Old 03-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
4 weeks, could have done in 3 but there were other gamers in the top 10 that were going for it as well
So is it busy for the achievements?

Old 03-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #6
ilkemel21

The guys I encountered in the top 10 are done with all top multiplayer. Its pretty clear now but it is still a climb to top. I did almost 12-16 hours per day. I would go for solo first as I believe there is activity in team.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
The guys I encountered in the top 10 are done with all top multiplayer. Its pretty clear now but it is still a climb to top. I did almost 12-16 hours per day. I would go for solo first as I believe there is activity in team.
How long would you reckon to get all 3, combined time?

Old 03-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #8
ilkemel21

about 3-4 months depending on the number of accounts and time dedication
Old 03-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
about 3-4 months depending on the number of accounts and time dedication
Using only 2 accounts how long then? I want this as it's a tough one but that's quite some time

Old 03-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
ilkemel21

4-6 weeks; I did this using 3 accounts to shorten time
Old 02-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #11
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you guys really waste that much time as 16 hours a day during months for a stupid achievement like this, im not sure if i should be impress or laughing really...i would bend more on the laughing... I mean i wasted some hours on GOW3 seriously for some parts, so yeah its shit to waste hours for an achievement i know, BUT, im a die hard GOW player, so this achievements was very important for the whole GOW trilogy completion to me, and i enjoyed greatly playing this game online, so not that much required boring boosting... couple Multiplayer medals, couple campaign one, but on the 60 something Onyx medals, i think i must have boost totally under 15 of them... so aint that bad. But compare to GRAW, GOW3 is nothing i guest.

I can't even understand how somebody would be willing to waste months of his life for a game like GRAW... but thats just me.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #12
Planet13

planet13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
If you guys really waste that much time as 16 hours a day during months for a stupid achievement like this, im not sure if i should be impress or laughing really...i would bend more on the laughing... I mean i wasted some hours on GOW3 seriously for some parts, so yeah its shit to waste hours for an achievement i know, BUT, im a die hard GOW player, so this achievements was very important for the whole GOW trilogy completion to me, and i enjoyed greatly playing this game online, so not that much required boring boosting... couple Multiplayer medals, couple campaign one, but on the 60 something Onyx medals, i think i must have boost totally under 15 of them... so aint that bad. But compare to GRAW, GOW3 is nothing i guest.

I can't even understand how somebody would be willing to waste months of his life for a game like GRAW... but thats just me.

Cool Story Bro.
Planet13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #13
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post

Maybe these guys are die-hard fans of GRAW as you are to GOW. Don't judge. Maybe the leaderboards are important to them as much as Seriously is important to you. I would expect more from people in these forums since this is an achievement website after all. It takes even longer to get Seriously 3.0, but it's okay since you can idle boost? How can you even say they are wasting their time when you've wasted hundreds of hours yourself? And I say wasted because that's just what it is, a waste of time for a totally meaningless score. Hypocrite.

We ALL waste time trying to unlock achievements. How can one person say that one achievement is a more waste of time than another. I'll never understand that.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-03-2013 at 05:34 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote