KGI Psience's Gamercard
Woot. I was waiting for this. Awesome.
TheRealPsiPhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:36 AM   #32
uh oh its renaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonI81 View Post
Here's a thought for Four to the Floor.
I've been trying this for 10 mins or so and I got the 3 Way and This little Piggy so far.
At the School Invasion level, when you have to raise the bridge. As someone else stated, the enemies keep respawning if you don't raise the bridge, so run to the bridge, the side the enemies DON'T spawn on, stand there and block. 4 enemies spawn at a time and they get in a cluster f*ck on the bridge when you do this. I haven't been able to slice all 4, 1 always moves just out of range. Something to try though.
i know you arent there yet but the fight against ninja ninja is the best place to get four to the floor dont waste ur time at the bridge in the school level
uh oh its renaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:44 AM   #33
BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence's Gamercard
Quote:
Anyone have any other tips on Slow Your Roll? I keep trying, but I think I'm attacking too soon.
Try using Over focus In a big group of enemies and start chopping when you see them begin there attack..that's how I got it.
BigBlueViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:21 AM   #34
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
OMG I got all the "XXXX Straight Flush" achievements, now I only have, one achievement left which is for beating the game on "Hard Mode" AKA Number One Head Band, if any one need tips or advice, or just help in general for the game please feel free to ask, I pretty much contributed to half of the info in the guide and between my or Serious Ninja, we can offer allot of help if needed, and of course along w/ asking politely...

Wish me luck guys I'm ranked 3 in the world for this game but to my knowledge no one has all the Flush achievements yet besides myself, but I could be wrong...I Hope not though... : )
Old 01-31-2009, 03:24 AM   #35
FalseHope4829

Send a message via AIM to FalseHope4829

Truth x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The slow your role and 4 way achivs are a bit of luck. Its tough to get 4 enemies to stay close together, without blocking your attack or attacking you themselves. And slow your role was just random

Games Completed

RETAIL:
Avatar: TLA: TBE, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Borderlands (1750), Borderlands 2, CSI: Hard Evidence, Fable II (1350), Fable III, Fallout 3 (1550), Fallout New Vegas (1655), Fight Night Round 3, Gun, Halo 3 (1750), Oblivion (1250), Resident Evil 5 (orig 1000), Shadowrun, Skyrim (1300), Terminator: Salvation, TMNT, The Darkness

Arcade: 3D Ultra Minigolf, Dash of Destruction, The Maw (250)

FalseHope4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:47 AM   #36
jakekh1983

jakekh1983's Gamercard
Yet another great guide, should be able to get 1000 on this one. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 09:10 AM   #37
CrustyDirtDemon

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Ok guys I got the 1000 GS in AFRO SAMURAI, WOO HOO, waiting for mygamercard.net to update to see if im first, still have fingers crossed but honestly doubt it. : (
Old 01-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #38
CrustyDirtDemon

Ok guys after waiting an hour at mygamercard.net for the web site to update my 1000 GS in AFRO SAMURAI I am either 1st or 2nd, no way to tell right now since when I check it say’s ranked 1(+1), which sux obviously since that means there is one other person out there with the full 1K, but since mygamercard.net doesn’t actually have a world leader board list for the game yet, I cant see who it is or when they got it, or if their legit, but once they do I will know for sure, but as of now I am the 1st to get 1000 GS on x360a.org, so that’s still cool, it still sux that it took over an hour to update my score for the game, w/e.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #39
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Gratz on the full 1000! I got this game yesterday night and I'm almost done with it. Your guide helped me a great deal.

Only 3 achievements left, Hard mode, kill 2000 enemies and spill 2000 gallons of blood.

I'll be done by tomorrow for sure, now on to some Left 4 Dead (damn you nothing special ).

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #40
W4LL E

vI HeaDAchE Iv's Gamercard
For those struggling with "I Am Rubber". Hold LT when he shoots the bullet will pause in front of you, this is where you press X, but keep holding it. Afro should shift his body and the shimmer of the sword should begin, once it hits the tip release X and it will reflect the bullet. I have tested this on "THE LOWDOWN EAST PASS", and it works 9/10 times when timing is done right.
W4LL E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #41
Rabid

PilIow Pants's Gamercard
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but the description for This Little Piggy is wrong.
Rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #42
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4LL E View Post
For those struggling with "I Am Rubber". Hold LT when he shoots the bullet will pause in front of you, this is where you press X, but keep holding it. Afro should shift his body and the shimmer of the sword should begin, once it hits the tip release X and it will reflect the bullet. I have tested this on "THE LOWDOWN EAST PASS", and it works 9/10 times when timing is done right.
Not sure if you actually read the guide, but the info contained with in the guide, details exactly how to get this achievement, but in further detail than you went to explain, no offense but there is no reason to post a tip when after reading the guide there isnít anything left out to be considered confusing...

Next time please read guide before posting info thatís already been covered, or at least go into more detail than what the guide offers, other wise its redundant information.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #43
W4LL E

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
Not sure if you actually read the guide, but the info contained with in the guide, details exactly how to get this achievement, but in further detail than you went to explain, no offense but there is no reason to post a tip when after reading the guide there isnít anything left out to be considered confusing...

Next time please read guide before posting info thatís already been covered, or at least go into more detail than what the guide offers, other wise its redundant information.
Well a anothers man words of wisdom can't hurt and yes I READ the guide it's was'nt detailed enough.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #44
Serious Ninja

O Infamy's Gamercard
Quote:
Well a anothers man words of wisdom can't hurt and yes I READ the guide it's was'nt detailed enough.
Read it again...
Serious Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #45
CrustyDirtDemon

Your right about the wisdom but you addend nothing different than what the guide already offers, maybe you should go a re read it then re read your post and realize there is nothing benefiting from your post.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #46
W4LL E

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
Your right about the wisdom but you addend nothing different than what the guide already offers, maybe you should go a re read it then re read your post and realize there is nothing benefiting from your post.
Well to be honest when I read that I held the X button down and let go of it when the bullet was coming at me but you must keep holding it until Afro shifts his body then release.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #47
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Well to be honest when I read that I held the X button down and let go of it when the bullet was coming at me but you must keep holding it until Afro shifts his body then release.
This is what the guide states, and is correct.

"For this achievement the game doesnít hold your hand as much as the Bullet Slicing, but is as easy once accustom to the technique, like Slicing wait until right after or right before the gunner shoots the gun and enter focus mode by holding (LT), then as soon as the bullet begins its path hold the X button down, now watch carefully for a shimmering light that will travel the length of your blade and once that light reaches the tip of the blade, release the X button and Achievement Unlocked, since if done correctly the bullet is automatically reflected killing the gunner."

Letís leave it at this post; I seriously don't want to turn an exceptional guide forum into a post of people arguing...

So I would appreciate, if there is no more arguing, on my end and yours.

TRUCE...
Old 02-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #48
SootierJJ

XS00TIE PANTSx's Gamercard
Another Great job Crusty and ninja.This will make the collectables easy when i get thiss game for my b-day STICKY....
SootierJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:08 AM   #49
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but the description for This Little Piggy is wrong.
This has been corrected, Serious Ninja, accidently copied and pasted the wrong info I sent him into the wrong spot, as of right now there are NO HOLES in the Achievement Guide, and will greatly help all who use it...

Thanx for the heads up on that, Bro
Old 02-01-2009, 02:13 AM   #50
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
THANK YOU Crusty, Ive been helping my friend get all the mementos and he got all with one try

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:50 AM   #51
XBlaze

XBlaze01's Gamercard
Can anybody help me with the straight flush achievements?
I only have 3 achievements left which are Hard mode, straight flush male ninja, and straight flush female ninja. I just cannot get their arm though, I wish they made the swipes a little more accurate. Any tips?
XBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:56 AM   #52
Poolshark69
Banned User

MOSES69FORLIFE's Gamercard
good forum

Serious Ninja I'm glad you had the help of CrustyDirtDemon to do this forum cause he does so well with helpin people to do a great job with forums like this one he told you what to write how to get almost all the achievements while being one of the first people to beat the game a 1000 out of a 1000 great job with the forum i cannot wait now to get started on my copy and from the looks of this forum it should be that much easyer to get the game a 1000 out of a 1000 so thank you CrustyDirtDemon & Serious Ninja so much and I will be lookin forward to more excellent forums and walk throughs from you guys
Poolshark69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #53
The Clutch Hand

xX Gambit69 Xx's Gamercard
cheers

Thanks for the guide crusty appericate the effort and time you put into this. Look forward to following this when i pick up the game....

Thanks to >AzureRevolver< for the awesome sig!!!
The Clutch Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #54
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Ninja View Post

The Number One 100G
Unlock all skills.

You have to collect all of the momentos and level up 2 more levels after beating the game.
I would clarify this more, since the amount you must level is different for each person after beating the game.

"You must collect all the mementos and level up to level 37. You can see what level you are at by checking your save file via My Xbox > System Settings > Memory > Games > AFRO SAMURAI."

When I shut down last night, after beating the game, I had 60/61 skills. I checked my save file which said I was at Level 36. Just leveled up 1 more time, got my achievement, checked my save which now says Level 37.

EDIT: On a side note, this game will allow you to COPY your save to a memory card. Why would you care? I care because this way I can copy it to my memory card and use that save to go back on normal to get the Straight Flush achievements, while using the save on my HDD to start Hard mode. That 200G achievement is calling and I'm impatient.

Last edited by DemonI81; 02-01-2009 at 04:51 PM.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #55
Serious Ninja

O Infamy's Gamercard
Thnak you everyone!! Im sorry about the "Number One Hundred" Achievement as there is no more room to put info. i reached the 10000 words on that page and the others.
Serious Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #56
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Ninja View Post
Thnak you everyone!! Im sorry about the "Number One Hundred" Achievement as there is no more room to put info. i reached the 10000 words on that page and the others.
A thought... maybe you could ask Younikorn to delete his post that's just after the guide. You're the next post after that, so you'd be able to extend the guide another post.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #57
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Just got 1000 on this one

Thanks for the guide Serious Ninja, acording to mygamercard, I'm the 6th person to complete the game

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #58
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
I would clarify this more, since the amount you must level is different for each person after beating the game.

"You must collect all the mementos and level up to level 37. You can see what level you are at by checking your save file via My Xbox > System Settings > Memory > Games > AFRO SAMURAI."

When I shut down last night, after beating the game, I had 60/61 skills. I checked my save file which said I was at Level 36. Just leveled up 1 more time, got my achievement, checked my save which now says Level 37.

EDIT: On a side note, this game will allow you to COPY your save to a memory card. Why would you care? I care because this way I can copy it to my memory card and use that save to go back on normal to get the Straight Flush achievements, while using the save on my HDD to start
Hard mode. That 200G achievement is calling and I'm impatient.
This is very interesting, Iím intrigued how you stumbled upon finding out what your level was, was it when you were making a copy of the game when you discovered that? Because I did not even start playing on hard until I had my last Straight Flush Achievement knocked out of the way, due to fear of not being able to attain it on "Number One Head Band" difficulty. All I can verify is that after collecting every memento and killing every enemy during my first play through, I then had 56/61 skills unlocked,

NOTE: that during my play through, I collected all my mementos in the 1st run through, so I wasnít getting extra kills until actually finishing the game when I was going back for Straight Flush achievements. However after beating the game and finishing w/ 56/61 skills, when I went back to "the lowdown east pass" level to go get the bullet reflect achievement, I simply leveled up twice more while killing enemies. And poof 100G unlocked, for the last 5 skills unlocking.

Also on a side note when completing Ninja Ninja Body Part Poker Challenges, If you get a good enough hand such as a regular flush-straight flush, you pretty much level up each time right afterwards. So with that said it may give or take 2-4 levels in my opinion after beating the game and collecting all the mementos. Since that last amount needed to level up to acquire your last few skills will be different but not much different from anyone else, because the game pretty much forces you to kill every enemy before you can proceed, so most people should be right around the same level after beating the game and collecting all mementos.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #59
Munsie

Send a message via AIM to Munsie Send a message via MSN to Munsie

MUNSIE's Gamercard
Haven't got this game, but I might rent it when I finish off LOTR... How much of a pain are the collectibles? Compared to maybe another collectible set from a FPS, or even just scale of 1-10? Thanks guys.

Munsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:07 AM   #60
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munsie View Post
Haven't got this game, but I might rent it when I finish off LOTR... How much of a pain are the collectibles? Compared to maybe another collectible set from a FPS, or even just scale of 1-10? Thanks guys.

The mementos, which are the collectables in the game are VERY EASY to find, there is an excellent guide up for all mementos, in the Achievement Guide, over all there was only may about 5 mementos that would be hard to find w/o a guide, otherwise its quite easy, as I collected them all in my first play through w/o having to go back and replay any levels to find them.