Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-02-2009, 01:23 AM   #61
fragged3d

Send a message via AIM to fragged3d Send a message via Yahoo to fragged3d

Fragged 3D's Gamercard
Can someone specify difficulty levels, not really explained. Might help for some to know which difficulty is 1st headband and which difficulty 2nd headband is.
fragged3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #62
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragged3d View Post
Can someone specify difficulty levels, not really explained. Might help for some to know which difficulty is 1st headband and which difficulty 2nd headband is.
I am not trying to be rude but if you play the game, its obvious, "number two headband" is the easy mode, and "number one headband" is hard, and also you can't even unlock "number one headband" until beating the game, so kind of makes sense that its assumed that most people would understand that right off the bat...

Hope that helps bro; if you need ne thing else feel free to hit me up on XBL...
Old 02-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #63
W4LL E

vI HeaDAchE Iv's Gamercard
Anyone got any 100% way to cut off the Queens HEAD, HAND, and LEG. It's insane how many times I've been one away and mess up, double this double that. Really the HAND on these chicks is a PAIN! to cut off. Four hours is right!
W4LL E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #64
CrustyDirtDemon

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4LL E View Post
Anyone got any 100% way to cut off the Queens HEAD, HAND, and LEG. It's insane how many times I've been one away and mess up, double this double that. Really the HAND on these chicks is a PAIN! to cut off. Four hours is right!
Achievement: “Kunoichi Suicide Queens”
Difficulty: “Number Two Headband”
Level: “Doppelganger”
Area: “Very start of level on bridge”

Strategy: Ok guys, on this bridge there are four male ninjas, four female ninjas, two ronin assassins, and a Large Swordsman, and a giant that wont come out until the Swordsman is dead. Now it was annoying b/c of all the enemies present, but I would focus on killing all the male ninjas real quick, with a couple of “Focus Leg Sweeps” “Hold LT + B” then using various directional Focus Slices to kill them quickly.
After I killed the Male ninjas, all that’s left is the swordsman and two ronins sometime only one ronin. And at this point I would go and tag Ninja Ninja to begin the Body Part Poker Challenge. Then begin my attempt at a straight flush against the female ninjas. These ladies move quickly and dodge most of your focus slices unless aiming while in focus to compensate for their movements. First I would go for the Legs, to do this I would approach one of them and enter Focus mode “Hold LT” and most always they will jump or crouch, so wait until you get one that jumps after entering focus mode. While she’s in the air and your in focus hold down the X button and wait until the shimmering light reaches the top of the blade that way you will perform a perfect slice chopping the limb. Also while in focus make sure you’re pressing UP on the left stick to aim your horizontal slice up so that it cuts her legs while she is in mid air. Now onto the Hand, similar to how the female ninjas jump the other half of the time they crouch, so when you get one that crouches after entering focus mode, you want use a perfect horizontal slice, while aiming DOWN with the left stick, and if lucky and you’re positioned straight at her you should slice off her hand. Now onto the Head, this was honestly the hardest to find a consistent strategy that would work. Anyway what I did was constantly approach the last or second to last female ninja left alive, and enter focus mode, and rarely they would nor jump or crouch, and would just stand there, if you get this rare opportunity, quickly perform a perfect horizontal slice while, aiming the left stick halfway in the UP direction, and of course all while in Focus Mode, “which by the way, is the only way to perform a perfect slice that nets you an acceptable slice to count towards the Ninja Ninja Body Part Poker Challenges” other than the Parry + A, the X, to cut off the head of the enemy, unfortunately you can not perform this move on the female ninja, if attempted she will either throw you off or you only will cut off her leg.

Hopes this helps guys, and FYI if you mess up, just jump off the bridge and you will start right at the beginning of the bridge, ready to try one of your many more attempts…

In case you think you will never get this one, maybe this will ease your worries, I at least attempted this 240-280 times since I tried for four hours straight with consistently failing once a minute, until after that long I developed the strategy listed above, and after figuring out all three strategies it might of only been another 20-30 tries..

Good Luck Guys and Girls.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 02-03-2009 at 06:30 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #65
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
This is very interesting, I’m intrigued how you stumbled upon finding out what your level was, was it when you were making a copy of the game when you discovered that? Because I did not even start playing on hard until I had my last Straight Flush Achievement knocked out of the way, due to fear of not being able to attain it on "Number One Head Band" difficulty. All I can verify is that after collecting every memento and killing every enemy during my first play through, I then had 56/61 skills unlocked,
Yup. What happened was, I was thinking, "I want that 200G achievement, but I need 3 more straight flush achievements and those will be hard as hell on Hard, so I wonder if I can copy the save to the memory card and have 2 save files." So I went to try and saw the save said "Level 36". I copied it, went back in and checked my stats. I had 60/61 skills (I killed a lot of extra guys at the School Invasion level working on the Four to the Floor and a few other achievements, so I leveled up more than most do before beating the game probably).
Another thing, if you finish the game on Normal and don't have all your skills because you still need to level, you can start Hard (The Number One) and retain all your levels/skills/etc... I just wanted the extra save so I can go back on Normal to get those Straight Flush achievements in an easier setting.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #66
DJ Animay

Send a message via AIM to DJ Animay
Helppppp!!! Please :)

Long time viewer 1st time poster... i can't 4 the life of me find # 3 on "OKIKU'S STORY". Can some one please give me a landmark or sumthn, i've combed every square inch of this map & can't find it!!!! Please help
-M@

3. After you have destroyed the first Android Burrow, you need to head back down the canyon passageway, the memento is between the two forks in the path, the memento is right below a ledge and can be easily missed, if you did miss it, go to the second tree that is knocked over and head back the way you came and you will run right in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark212 View Post
I have a little help for the guide

For The Demon of Vengeance Mementos

1. Once you go outside turn left and go to the back
2. When Okiku is talking about an assasins life, drop down and go left. After a archway its infront of a shack.
3. After stopping the first drone start going down the path to the next and after the fallen you should just drop down on top of it.
4. When you go into town keep going around the outside until you come to a dead in. It will be there on the left corner
5. On a cliff right above the last hole you have to blow up.

For The Number Two
1. When you go to move the granes go to the left little alley under the gunner
2. After blowing up the first machine gun jump back toward the boards you came up and then make a left. Keep going up that path and it will be at the end.
3. After getting to the mine area look to the far right side
4. In the area with the 3 ropes you have to cut, it will be next to the farthest one.
DJ Animay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #67
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Animay View Post
Long time viewer 1st time poster... i can't 4 the life of me find # 3 on "OKIKU'S STORY". Can some one please give me a landmark or sumthn, i've combed every square inch of this map & can't find it!!!! Please help
-M@

3. After you have destroyed the first Android Burrow, you need to head back down the canyon passageway, the memento is between the two forks in the path, the memento is right below a ledge and can be easily missed, if you did miss it, go to the second tree that is knocked over and head back the way you came and you will run right in it.

Send me a party chat invite on XBL and I walk you through it, so you can find it, this one is easy to miss even if you know where it is...B/C most people will just continue down the path, and jump down the ledge where the mementos is, but most people jump over them and never turn around to see that its right behind you.

Edit: I just checked out your gamer card, and I see that you already have the achievement, that you were referring to, so congrats and disregard the above post, but if you have trouble with any other achievements please feel free to contact, me through XBL...

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 02-03-2009 at 01:25 AM. Reason: edit
Old 02-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #68
DJ Animay

Send a message via AIM to DJ Animay
Thanks 4 the help Crusty!!!
DJ Animay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:11 AM   #69
SouP x360a

SouP x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
great guide! im interested in this game..

SouP x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #70
W4LL E

vI HeaDAchE Iv's Gamercard
Quote:

Strategy: Ok guys, on this bridge there are four male ninjas, four female ninjas, two ronin assassins, and a Large Swordsman, and a giant that wont come out until the Swordsman is dead. Now it was annoying b/c of all the enemies present, but I would focus on killing all the male ninjas real quick, with a couple of “Focus Leg Sweeps” “Hold LT + B” then using various directional Focus Slices to kill them quickly.
After I killed the Male ninjas, all that’s left is the swordsman and two ronins sometime only one ronin. And at this point I would go and tag Ninja Ninja to begin the Body Part Poker Challenge. Then begin my attempt at a straight flush against the female ninjas. These ladies move quickly and dodge most of your focus slices unless aiming while in focus to compensate for their movements. First I would go for the Legs, to do this I would approach one of them and enter Focus mode “Hold LT” and most always they will jump or crouch, so wait until you get one that jumps after entering focus mode. While she’s in the air and your in focus hold down the X button and wait until the shimmering light reaches the top of the blade that way you will perform a perfect slice chopping the limb. Also while in focus make sure you’re pressing UP on the left stick to aim your horizontal slice up so that it cuts her legs while she is in mid air. Now onto the Hand, similar to how the female ninjas jump the other half of the time they crouch, so when you get one that crouches after entering focus mode, you want use a perfect horizontal slice, while aiming DOWN with the right stick, and if lucky and you’re positioned straight at her you should slice off her hand. Now onto the Head, this was honestly the hardest to find a consistent strategy that would work. Anyway what I did was constantly approach the last or second to last female ninja left alive, and enter focus mode, and rarely they would nor jump or crouch, and would just stand there, if you get this rare opportunity, quickly perform a perfect horizontal slice while, aiming the right stick halfway in the UP direction, and of course all while in Focus Mode, “which by the way, is the only way to perform a perfect slice that nets you an acceptable slice to count towards the Ninja Ninja Body Part Poker Challenges” other than the Parry + A, the X, to cut off the head of the enemy, unfortunately you can not perform this move on the female ninja, if attempted she will either throw you off or you only will cut off her leg.

Hopes this helps guys, and FYI if you mess up, just jump off the bridge and you will start right at the beginning of the bridge, ready to try one of your many more attempts…

In case you think you will never get this one, maybe this will ease your worries, I at least attempted this 240-280 times since I tried for four hours straight with consistently failing once a minute, until after that long I developed the strategy listed above, and after figuring out all three strategies it might of only been another 20-30 tries..

Good Luck Guys and Girls.
So I aim for the HAND with the right stick? Well I finally got it out of PURE LUCK on aiming for the HAND, maybe if I did it on NORMAL i wouldn't of had such a hard time.

Last edited by W4LL E; 02-03-2009 at 06:35 AM.
W4LL E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:29 AM   #71
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4LL E View Post
So I aim for the HAND with the right stick?
My bad I just noticed that, im sorry its the left stick you do ALL the aiming with...

Big time thanx for bringing that to my attention...

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 02-03-2009 at 06:30 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #72
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Talking

Sweet Ach Guide! Thx!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 02:28 AM   #73
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Why hasen't this been stickied? Where are the mods around here?
Old 02-04-2009, 04:55 AM   #74
CrustyDirtDemon

If enough people would like me to write a "Road Map" I would be more than willing, I'm super disappointed that I didn’t actually get to create this thread, but am extremely grateful that Serious Ninja allowed me to basically tell him exactly what to post for all the achievements, and am also glad he commented at the top of the post that me and him are the creators of the Achievement Guide, but since his name is on the thread, I would love to create the "Road Map" as long as enough members would like me to.

x360a members, let me know what you think/want...
Old 02-04-2009, 06:37 AM   #75
joshnorm

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
So for body part poker....do you have to get each one individually?

Like I slice the hand and Leg but I dont get the card for it. I am trying on Ronin right now and its driving me nuts.

Any help will be great.

EDIT: All I get is Sorry Friend doesnt Count. Over and over. I am getting the arm and leg but nothing.

Last edited by joshnorm; 02-04-2009 at 06:40 AM.
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:35 AM   #76
BluEyeDfrEaK

blueyedfreak's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonI81 View Post
Here's a thought for Four to the Floor.
I've been trying this for 10 mins or so and I got the 3 Way and This little Piggy so far.
At the School Invasion level, when you have to raise the bridge. As someone else stated, the enemies keep respawning if you don't raise the bridge, so run to the bridge, the side the enemies DON'T spawn on, stand there and block. 4 enemies spawn at a time and they get in a cluster f*ck on the bridge when you do this. I haven't been able to slice all 4, 1 always moves just out of range. Something to try though.
just got the four to the floor. kind easy on okiku's story. right before the first ninja ninja game. at the checkpoint cross the bridge get there attention go back the the bridge. on the left hand side there's a small path between the bridge and a house. get them to follow you in there and go for it.
BluEyeDfrEaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:13 AM   #77
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnorm View Post
So for body part poker....do you have to get each one individually?

Like I slice the hand and Leg but I dont get the card for it. I am trying on Ronin right now and its driving me nuts.

Any help will be great.

EDIT: All I get is Sorry Friend doesnt Count. Over and over. I am getting the arm and leg but nothing.
You need to get the limbs seperatley, and you need to be using a perfect slice while in focuse mode to have it count, unless you are using the Pary + A + X trick whilch will cut the head off w/o focus. However this only works on the Android, and the Ronins.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #78
CrustyDirtDemon

I have a question now for any Moderator, who may read this/stickied this thread. It is well apparent that I did 95%+ for this guide, and I'm cool w/ that, but is there any way that this stickied guide will count towards one of my three stickied guides, when trying to achieve the 3 Sticky Guide "Award Showcase" award? If you ask Serious Ninja he will tell you that every bit of actual sentence forming text was either by direct quote, or I was in party chat telling him exactly what to write. The only reason I didn’t post the guide first is b/c he beat me to the punch, even though at the time he only had 105 GS in the game, while I had 790, and at that point it was so full of holes I couldn’t sit there and let a game I love go unnoticed, so there is my question, hope what I'm asking makes sense and at very least I'm glad it got stickied. FYI I’m posting a Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon guide, w/ in 5 minutes since the current one is very very POOR, so if anyone has been holding off from playing that game since there was no decent guide for it, NOW THERE IS.

Thanx...
Old 02-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #79
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
This got a 8/10 for hardness so what/why are the achievements so hard for (what makes them hard) I want this game but if the achievements are gonna be a chore and not fun I may not want to get it..FEAR 2 is coming out after all..
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #80
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx3NIGM4xXx View Post
This got a 8/10 for hardness so what/why are the achievements so hard for (what makes them hard) I want this game but if the achievements are gonna be a chore and not fun I may not want to get it..FEAR 2 is coming out after all..
I'll have Serious Ninja change it, b/c I think its more like a 6/10, but two of the "straight flush" achievements are a really tuff task. For instance it took me 4 hours to get the "Kunoichi Suicide Queens" achievement. And then the Hard difficulty was pretty damn tuff at parts, but overall I think it’s a 6.5/10 at most for difficulty, but if I can get the full 1000 GS there is no reason you or anyone else couldn’t, all it takes is a lot of dedication, and little effort.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #81
joshnorm

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
where is the best place for the ninja straight
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #82
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnorm View Post
where is the best place for the ninja straight
Empty 7, in the big room a few minutes into the level.
Go for the arm first, it's the hardest. Then the leg which is easier and finally the head. For the head I found it easiest to beat them for a bit till they were very red, then parry, jump on them and hit X to slice the head off. You've gotta beat them down a good deal though or they'll throw you off.
Also, I had just the head left and I jumped on a blue ninja, cut his head off and was told by Ninja Ninja it didn't count. I had to do it to a red one. I don't know if the arm and leg came from red ones too or not.

Quote:
I'll have Serious Ninja change it, b/c I think its more like a 6/10, but two of the "straight flush" achievements are a really tuff task. For instance it took me 4 hours to get the "Kunoichi Suicide Queens" achievement. And then the Hard difficulty was pretty damn tuff at parts, but overall I think it’s a 6.5/10 at most for difficulty, but if I can get the full 1000 GS there is no reason you or anyone else couldn’t, all it takes is a lot of dedication, and little effort.
I don't know man, it's pretty hard. I'd say a 7-8/10 personally, but I'm not so good at this type of game, FPS is my forte.

Last edited by DemonI81; 02-04-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #83
CrustyDirtDemon

"I don't know man, it's pretty hard. I'd say a 7-8/10 personally, but I'm not so good at this type of game, FPS is my forte."-DemonI81

I guess it's your personally opinion, but I have played more challenging games for the full 1K, NE way the game is great, so everyone who is interested go out and play it, ad use the achievement guide to get the full 1K.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 02-04-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: edit
Old 02-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #84
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
"I don't know man, it's pretty hard. I'd say a 7-8/10 personally, but I'm not so good at this type of game, FPS is my forte."-DemonI81

I guess it's your personally opinion, but I have played more challenging games for the full 1K, NE way the game is great, so everyone who is interested go out and play it, ad use the achievement guide to get the full 1K.
That's why I said "personally" and "I'm not so good at this type of game".
Let's not forget, you're some kind of gaming machine. I thought I got a lot of GS in a year, a little over 30k. You're just crazy man. I don't know how you found the time.

EDIT: Thinking about it now... Comparing this to Ninja Gaiden II (they really are similar, especially the controls), it probably is a 6/10, unless NG2 gets a 12/10. Freakin Itagaki....

Last edited by DemonI81; 02-04-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #85
Ecstastic

Ecstastic's Gamercard
Talking

Needless to say excellent guide. Just want to add my two cents for people struggling with this achievement.

Maybe people will agree or disagree. But I can say with certainty this achievement is glitched.

I did it on Doppelganger level. And heres how I did it and it worked. To verify if its glitched, I tried it few times more and everytime the glitch worked perfectly.

DO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ACTIVATING THE CHALLENGE

1. Eliminate the ninjas (male),
2. Eliminate one or two Ronin enemies.

Activate the Party Poker challenge.

(Note: You need HAND, HEAD & LEGS of the Kunoichi queens)

LEGS

Easiest of all. Just "parry and X" will get you the legs. You might be thrown off once or twice but you can get it easily.

HEAD

Just need a bit of patience for this one. Just deflect their attack and they will daze for a moment. WIthout wasting anytime, go straight to focus mode

1. Hold horizontal attack X till the shimmer reaches the tip of the sword
2. While the shimmer is moving up, you should Aim halfway up to their head using RS.

You will get the HEAD.

HAND (Heres where the glitch is and what I did differently)

This is the hardest of all, so forget trying it on them (unless you wanna spend 4 hours and still might not get it).

Go for the big sword guy with the flag in his back, enter focus mode and do perfect horizontal slices on him and if you get his hand, Ninja Ninja will say "THATS THE HAND" and you will unlock "Kunoichi Straight Flush" achievement.

This is 100% guaranteed and if Crusty or Serious have some time, you can try this and confirm it !

Hope this helps, I myself was very much frustrated with this achievement and ended up killing the last queen. So, I went slashing the Big Sword guy and by shock I heard "THATS THE HAND" and a pop-up "Achievement Unlocked".

What a sigh of relief lol
Ecstastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:36 AM   #86
CrustyDirtDemon

I will be looking in to the above post, since if this is true would make that achievement a hell of allot easier. But I do disagree with the comment where you said "it’s glitched" as in it won't unlock if you actually did cut off all the necessary limb on the female ninjas.

NE way I will attempt this on my second account, and report back once more is learned.

Edit: My guess is that when you did cut off the hand of the large swordsman that you must of cut off one of the female ninjas that was still alive, “possibly behind you and you didn’t see it”

I say this b/c I just tried several times and wasn’t getting any credit for any of the limbs on the large swordsman, maybe you could send me a chat invite on XBL, to go into further detail, so we can officially confirm or not confirm this.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:34 AM   #87
XPL1C1T GAM3R

xSCAR x TiSSUEx's Gamercard
i cant wait for this game in the uk

XPL1C1T GAM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:41 AM   #88
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Nice Guide! Thanks for all your info!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #89
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
I will be looking in to the above post, since if this is true would make that achievement a hell of allot easier. But I do disagree with the comment where you said "it’s glitched" as in it won't unlock if you actually did cut off all the necessary limb on the female ninjas.

NE way I will attempt this on my second account, and report back once more is learned.

Edit: My guess is that when you did cut off the hand of the large swordsman that you must of cut off one of the female ninjas that was still alive, “possibly behind you and you didn’t see it”

I say this b/c I just tried several times and wasn’t getting any credit for any of the limbs on the large swordsman, maybe you could send me a chat invite on XBL, to go into further detail, so we can officially confirm or not confirm this.
I attempted this once last night. I got the hands on the Kunoichi by complete luck, the legs by accident, then I was going for the head, I messed up an attack and got the legs of the big guy. It gave me a Kunoichi Flush, not the straight because I didn't get a head. I was surprised to see "Kunoichi Flush" pop up when I know one of the legs was from the big guy.
All I have left is this one and the Samurai Straight. I think I'm gonna try the Kunoichi on Empty 7 though. There's a lot more of them there.

EDIT: Before you say I was mistaken and the leg came from a Kunoichi, the card had the picture of the big guy on it. So 2 cards had Kunoichi, 1 had the big guy and it gave me a Kunoichi flush.

Last edited by DemonI81; 02-05-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #90
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

"Now onto the Hand, similar to how the female ninjas jump the other half of the time they crouch, so when you get one that crouches after entering focus mode, you want use a perfect horizontal slice, while aiming DOWN with the left stick, and if lucky and you’re positioned straight at her you should slice off her hand."
Every time I try this, I either get a "doesn't count" or leg. I've tried 10 times now until all 3 cards were full. Every time, I got all legs.
From the looks of things there really is no consistent way of getting hands from the Kunoichi, it seems to be luck. Achievements shouldn't be based on luck. Think I'm gonna settle for 965/1000 on this game.