PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
TLOR FETT

The I am Stuck Thread

I keep getting stuck at random parts so instead of making multiple threads im gonna keep posting in this one and others are welcome to aswell. Im on The Lowdown East Pass I am at the point where your on a wood bridge and at the end is a guy with a chain gun and i cant get to him. He kills me repeatedly.
TLOR FETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
evil4monk

evil4monkZ's Gamercard
help

i am stuck one okiku story also i am where you need to throw them at the big thingie

i know a i have to pounce them or something

how do i do this
evil4monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
mark212

Bieser101's Gamercard
When they go to slash at you hold Block. It will knock them back and then quickly hit A to pounce. Then once on top you can hit A and direct which way you want to throw them. Also after jumping on top you can hit Y and he will drive the sword through their head.

I am stuck at the #6 Brother at the end of the pass

mark212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
evil4monk

evil4monkZ's Gamercard
Cool thanks

thank you very much i love you

i am the idoit that sat their for 2 hour not knowing wtf to do lol
Old 01-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
mark212

Bieser101's Gamercard
Well at least you didnt do what i was doing. I was trying to kick them in and then falling in the hole myself 7 of my 21 deaths come from that alone. Another 7 came from the boss on that level. the other 7 were a mix of the next boss and me being retarded

Old 01-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
evil4monk

evil4monkZ's Gamercard
well i tryed everything kicking do not work lol
Old 01-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
TLOR FETT

Anyone have a boss strat for spoilers highlight afrobot < their to read
TLOR FETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
Dr4ken22

Dr4ken22's Gamercard
You have to block and dodge around him until you see him do a dash move, he'll slide past you and then you have to turn around and smack him a few times. You may have time to unleash a focus attack, but i stuck to X attacks and finished him pretty quick.
Dr4ken22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #9
Dr4ken22

Dr4ken22's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
I keep getting stuck at random parts so instead of making multiple threads im gonna keep posting in this one and others are welcome to aswell. Im on The Lowdown East Pass I am at the point where your on a wood bridge and at the end is a guy with a chain gun and i cant get to him. He kills me repeatedly.

there is a path to your right, jump down and you will fight a few guys and come around the side of the guy with the chain gun.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:26 PM   #10
Dr4ken22

Dr4ken22's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark212 View Post
When they go to slash at you hold Block. It will knock them back and then quickly hit A to pounce. Then once on top you can hit A and direct which way you want to throw them. Also after jumping on top you can hit Y and he will drive the sword through their head.

the #6 brother is pretty annoying. What I did was run around until he laid out a big vertical attack where he stayed in a little pose for a second and tried to run around to the back of him and hit him a few times.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
mark212

Bieser101's Gamercard
I just beat Afrobot. I never blocked. If you attack he will start attacking then once he is done he will stop momentarily while hunched over. about 5 times of that and then he will blow. Then the second part i just did perfect vertical slices when he got close. Im not sure if you can even lose on that part.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
DaBraveRasta

DaBraveRasta's Gamercard
Im stuck in lowdown of the east pass where i just sliced the 3rd rope and i go to the big shiva statue and a brother 7 just commanded his guys to attack me. Wat do i do!?!?!?!
DaBraveRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #13
Dr4ken22

Dr4ken22's Gamercard
If I'm not mistaken that should have lowered the statues right hand allowing you to jump across and cut the ropes to get to the head...im not 100% on that, but i will let you know tonite when i get there on hard.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:48 AM   #14
DJ411

DJParsons's Gamercard
Quote:

OMG thankz for the tip i was here forever and didn't know what to do i had two of them at one time but then i died and couldn't figure how to destroy them again
Old 01-31-2009, 03:56 AM   #15
playmaker2197

Th3Professi0nal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For some reason I am having trouble with the damn flame thrower boss. This dude is destroying me. I cant seem to land a good combo on him after he uses up his flame. Any tips?

playmaker2197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
I having trouble with the bazooka boss at the end of Lowdown. I have no problem reflecting bullets, but reflecting the rockets doesn't seem to work the same way.

EDIT: Don't mind me, I'm special in the head. I thought I had to deflect it back at the shooter, just started trying to cut it and am now progressing through the fight.

Last edited by DemonI81; 01-31-2009 at 09:24 PM.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
fragged3d

Send a message via AIM to fragged3d Send a message via Yahoo to fragged3d

Fragged 3D's Gamercard
I'm at the east lowdown pass, lined up the cranes and cut the rope. I cannot figure out where to go! Been stuck here for the last 25mins and I see nothing.
fragged3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #18
fragged3d

Send a message via AIM to fragged3d Send a message via Yahoo to fragged3d

Fragged 3D's Gamercard
I got it, had to go backward.
fragged3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:53 AM   #19
rebirth24

OK I pretty much swiss cheese'd my way through the game so far so I feel embarrassed to say I am having issues getting by Brother #1 (with the gun). I have been slicing up his bullets to no avail. Does anyone know how you are supposed to beat this guy?
rebirth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #20
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
I just beat Afrobot. I never blocked. If you attack he will start attacking then once he is done he will stop momentarily while hunched over. about 5 times of that and then he will blow. Then the second part i just did perfect vertical slices when he got close. Im not sure if you can even lose on that part.

Trust me on HARD mode you can and will die if you dont block, but by then after leveling up so much only a few consequtive perfect slices will damage him near death...
Old 02-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #21
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebirth24 View Post
OK I pretty much swiss cheese'd my way through the game so far so I feel embarrassed to say I am having issues getting by Brother #1 (with the gun). I have been slicing up his bullets to no avail. Does anyone know how you are supposed to beat this guy?
In order to defeat him/ the 3 other brothers in the room you don't slice the bullet, what you do is reflect it.

If you need to know how to reflect the bullets the achievement guide has a perfect "dummy poof guide" on how to do them.

Hope that helps...
Old 02-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #22
Krusha

Compton Swagger's Gamercard
Im stuck where you have to face this guy with the bear mask? Like i pass all the little parts where he pops out and does the windy thing. But, now i'm offically facing him in a circle and everytime i try to dash and slice he hits me first, So i don't know what to do. Help ?
Krusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #23
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusha View Post
Im stuck where you have to face this guy with the bear mask? Like i pass all the little parts where he pops out and does the windy thing. But, now i'm offically facing him in a circle and everytime i try to dash and slice he hits me first, So i don't know what to do. Help ?
For pretty much all boss fights, except the ones where you must cut or deflect a rocket or bullet, I dash around them, let them attack and miss. Eventually they'll do a heavy move that leaves them open. When this happens get in there, preferably behind them, and start the combos. See how many hits you can get in the reduce it by one normal hit, replacing the last normal hit with a charged focus move.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:06 PM   #24
Krusha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonI81 View Post
For pretty much all boss fights, except the ones where you must cut or deflect a rocket or bullet, I dash around them, let them attack and miss. Eventually they'll do a heavy move that leaves them open. When this happens get in there, preferably behind them, and start the combos. See how many hits you can get in the reduce it by one normal hit, replacing the last normal hit with a charged focus move.
What i just did is, I blocked his shots and sometimes i will do X and if his blood comes out then i know im hitting him so i do a little combo on him and do that over and over block then hit, block then hit. But, he ran away now lol. So now i have to go chase him.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #25
Norman Coxwell

Monkalrus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Confused fighting the flame thrower bastard. Is there a trick? Not being able to block his push bullshit and not being able to out run fire is pissing me off. I get to the point where he starts to make the flame ring shit but by then I'm basically dead.

Nevermind, just beat him. All you had to do was focus and kick his ass. Nothing to it.

Last edited by Norman Coxwell; 02-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Norman Coxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #26
Krusha

For that flamethrower guy just dash and slice. So, click in on the Left Stick and X and do that over and over. But, ah im at the level called The Empty Seven's Story Part 2 where this guy i think it's the brother 6 cause he has alot of stuff on with the number 6. And i can not fucking kill him.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #27
Norman Coxwell

Monkalrus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
This game's a great training game, you know? A game to help you really hone your skills for future challenges. Like intermediate leading into expert training.
Norman Coxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #28
DJ411

DJParsons's Gamercard
Ya i'm stuck on the part where u have to face your self i have no idea what do?
Old 02-03-2009, 03:18 AM   #29
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ411 View Post
Ya i'm stuck on the part where u have to face your self i have no idea what do?
Move very little, but stay far away. He'll lunge at you, (sprint attack). When he does it leaves him open for a few seconds. Run up to him and give him a charged focus Y attack. I just beat him on Hard in a matter of 30 seconds using this method.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #30
Lukeweizer

Lukeweizer's Gamercard
Is deflecting bullets bullshit or is it just me? I'm stuck at the rocket boss and I figure I'm supposed to deflect his rockets but it never fucking works.
Lukeweizer is offline   Reply With Quote