Old 02-03-2009, 03:31 PM   #31
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeweizer View Post
Is deflecting bullets bullshit or is it just me? I'm stuck at the rocket boss and I figure I'm supposed to deflect his rockets but it never fucking works.
That's what happened to me. You actually have to cut them, not deflect them.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #32
Whole E Crapp

Whole E crapp's Gamercard
I'm stuck on empty seven's story pt. 2. I can't figure out how to get to one of the boss' that is located in the middle. You know how there's a lever to pull on the left,middle and right? I pull the lever,on the middle one, run to the big block that comes out of the wall, jump on it, do the wall jump part, get to the part with the pole you jump on then have to jump on a platform that crumbles in seconds. From there I wall run straight ahead and that's it. I try to jump to the pole that's higher up then the one i just jumped from but can never make it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Whole E Crapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #33
Whole E Crapp

Whole E crapp's Gamercard
I swear everytime I type something to ask for help I almost always figure out on my own. disregard prior post.
Whole E Crapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:37 AM   #34
Majinbro

Majinbro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
your supposed to slice them with (LT+Y) go into focus and after he shots start to charge Y attack and you should fell the vibration in your controller pulse thats when you realese it
Majinbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #35
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Any tips for Empty 7 on Hard? The part where you have to fight wave after wave of guys. You only get 1 Otsuru bear and I'm having a heck of a time just getting past the first set of Kunoichi.

EDIT: Got it, finally. Here's what I did:
For all the ninja waves I would just parry each attack then do a charged focus X attack on each one.
Kunoichi I parried each attack then did the A, X move to throw them into the air and cut off their legs.
The big guys... These guys are hard since there's 2 at a time and they stick together. I ran in on the one that made it down the stairs first and just XXX, YYY him over to the edge and knocked him off. Then just attacked the other one till he died. Repeat for each way. Be careful when pushing them off the edge though that you don't fall off too. This happened to me on the last wave of big guys 3 times.
Now to fight the big #6 dude.... This was annoying on Normal. I have a feeling it's going to be a nightmare on Hard.

Last edited by DemonI81; 02-04-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #36
Sge77i

Sge77i's Gamercard
I'm stuck in the Lowdown East Pass. I'm in the section where 2 guys have turret guns, and I can't figure out how to get to the second guy (the one guarding the rope).

Real gamers live for collection achievements.

Helped the first, second & 19th person in the world to 1k NFL Head Coach 09.
Sge77i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #37
Hemsky420

Hemsky420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sge77i View Post
I'm stuck in the Lowdown East Pass. I'm in the section where 2 guys have turret guns, and I can't figure out how to get to the second guy (the one guarding the rope).
I'm not fully sure what part you mean. But starting from when you see the turret cut scene. You jump down the right side and explode the box to drop the square rock. Then continue on the right side of the path on the ground until you reach the wooden planks on the cliff side. You have to jump side to side to get up, that puts you beside the first gunner, kill him. From there you go left through reinforced path through the cliff.

Last edited by Hemsky420; 02-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Hemsky420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #38
Sge77i

Sge77i's Gamercard
Ah, I see. I kept getting shot when I went up there (plus the bad camera angle). Thanks.

Real gamers live for collection achievements.

Helped the first, second & 19th person in the world to 1k NFL Head Coach 09.
Sge77i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #39
Hemsky420

Hemsky420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonI81 View Post
Any tips for Empty 7 on Hard? The part where you have to fight wave after wave of guys. You only get 1 Otsuru bear and I'm having a heck of a time just getting past the first set of Kunoichi.

For all the ninja waves I would just parry each attack then do a charged focus X attack on each one.
Kunoichi I parried each attack then did the A, X move to throw them into the air and cut off their legs.
The big guys... These guys are hard since there's 2 at a time and they stick together. I ran in on the one that made it down the stairs first and just XXX, YYY him over to the edge and knocked him off. Then just attacked the other one till he died. Repeat for each way. Be careful when pushing them off the edge though that you don't fall off too. This happened to me on the last wave of big guys 3 times.
This is definitely one of the hardest parts of the game. You basically have to make it to the Big Guys without using the bear, which I find very hard. I guess they make you work for this 200GS. I am still stuck.

EDIT: Finally, I got it. What I hate about this part is that it is mainly luck that get you through. Either both of the big guys attack you at once, and you die. Or they attack you one at a time and you have a chance.

Last edited by Hemsky420; 02-06-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Hemsky420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #40
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky420 View Post
EDIT: Finally, I got it. What I hate about this part is that it is mainly luck that get you through. Either both of the big guys attack you at once, and you die. Or they attack you one at a time and you have a chance.
Yeah, that's the issue. Once I started taking my time, getting to the big guys was no problem. The problem was trying to separate them so I didn't get killed in a matter of seconds by the one I wasn't attacking.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #41
jaygwop

Going back for the one memento I missed on Lowdown East Pass. The guide has it as the third one on the ground where there are wooded scaffolding is. I can't find it there, is this because I loaded the level or am I completely blind. Spent a good 15 minutes there covering the ground.
jaygwop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #42
ShadyNarcotx86

Send a message via MSN to ShadyNarcotx86 Send a message via Yahoo to ShadyNarcotx86

ShadyNarcotx86's Gamercard
Im stuck on the empty seven level on the middle area i cant get from the area where the bear is to the next platform iv tryed everything and cant get across if anybody can help me id really appreciate it. thx
Old 02-08-2009, 02:35 AM   #43
jaygwop

run across the wall don't jump on the pole. can you help me with the memento on lowdown east pass i posted above.
jaygwop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:48 AM   #44
P I Staker30

Tommy 40 Hands's Gamercard
I'm stuck on Justice...phase 3 or something? He's swinging his arms around like a madman. What do I do?

Thanks SeedyEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideBreathMint View Post
Sometimes, I like to pee in the sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApochWeiss View Post

dag gum whipper snappers...and their wild sex parties
P I Staker30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #45
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just found an absolutely easy way to destroy Afrobot on either Difficulty... all you have to do is run up to him and go into focus mode, side flip and you'll end up at his back. He should do an overhead slice to where you were. Copy that move and do it to his back... Do this x3 using a perfect slice and he falls. Just destroyed him on Hard in 10 seconds without him even hitting me.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)

Last edited by Midnight Malice; 02-10-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #46
Ice97

Ice97's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonI81 View Post

Now to fight the big #6 dude.... This was annoying on Normal. I have a feeling it's going to be a nightmare on Hard.

This part of the game on Hard is complete crap. Been trying to do this part for like 3 hours now. Good tip on the female ninjas....those big guys that stick together are a pain in the ass....still can't get past them

100% Retail Games

Fallout 3 1000/1000
Dead Space 1000/1000
X-Men Origins: Wolverine 1000/1000
Saw 1000/1000

100% Arcade Games

Worms 200/200

Currently Working On

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Ice97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #47
P I Staker30

Tommy 40 Hands's Gamercard
An easy way to take out Jinno on hard. When he charges you use LT+A to jump to the side then let go and use an XXXY combo on him, it takes awhile to get it right but when you do it becomes really easy....sorry if that's not the best explanation.

Thanks SeedyEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideBreathMint View Post
Sometimes, I like to pee in the sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApochWeiss View Post

dag gum whipper snappers...and their wild sex parties
P I Staker30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #48
q_TheComedian_p

q TheComedian p's Gamercard
Ok now i really didn't want to post this because it's really retarded and i thought I'd get it soon enough but after 20 minutes of this I'm getting annoyed and have to ask.

I'm on level Doppelganger Part 2 and I've just run up the pole of wood that is like a bridge and I kill the four machines that come at me no problem then i got to the elevator shaft where i have to jump up it but the elevator is there in my way. Now I know I have to cut the rope but how? I literally spent close to 30 minutes swinging and cutting at the damn rope every way and it doesn't budge. I do in focus perfect cuts and it doesn't break.

i seriously feel like an idiot for asking but i decided to ask and look stupid instead of destroying my xbox.
q_TheComedian_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 AM   #49
q_TheComedian_p

q TheComedian p's Gamercard
WOW NVM. forget my previous post. i had to hold the damn left stick up and do a precious swing... i swear i like Afro Samurai but this game is something else
q_TheComedian_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #50
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Found an easier way to take out Jinno on hard...(Last stage) instead of doing the LT+A then combo... just keep running around, wait for him to lunge with either the sword attack, or a kick... make sure he misses of course, circle to his back (you shouldn't have to move too much), and charge an overhead slice, do a couple perfect slices, you should get 3-4 hits in depending on how much focus you have, as soon as you run out, run away then repeat.... he should go down rather quickly. I would make a vid if I had a card and the time... but if you need help let me know, I'll try to explain better in chat.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #51
ghen

Quote:
Originally Posted by P I Staker30 View Post
I'm stuck on Justice...phase 3 or something? He's swinging his arms around like a madman. What do I do?

he gives you a second or so after he's done swinging his arms where you can run in and get a combo off. Don't worry about anything else. Just strafe him, time his whirlwind swing, and run in just as it finishes for a quick hit.
ghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #52
Akumario

hi hey can some one help me with some tips, how to beat the Horde of ninjas , on the Empty Seven story, on HARD MODE this is right after you come down from the elevator
almost of the begining of the level, this is the last level before you face #1
Akumario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:01 AM   #53
phatRizzo

phatrizzo's Gamercard
Hey, can anyone tell me how they beat the Flamethrower boss on Hard??? I can get him to the third part sometimes, but there is no rythm or certain thing I can do... Help PLEASE???

I just got it... I didn't know that if you pressed in the left thumbstick and either X or Y you would do a lunge attack.... Every three hits he will hit you back, so I would lunge in and hit him twice, back away, wait till he stopped stumbling, and rinse and repeat till he exploded each time... Usually took around 13-14 hits each time... only had to use one bear....

Last edited by phatRizzo; 02-14-2009 at 03:25 AM.
phatRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:30 AM   #54
trieskeiok

Zantarok's Gamercard
I need help!! I feel really dumb but in doppleganger part 2 you come up against 5 samurais. they keep raping me. how in the world do you get past these guys???
trieskeiok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #55
Vampiremax999

Send a message via Yahoo to Vampiremax999

MadNeko999's Gamercard
I need help on Brother 6 with the staff on hard does anyone have a good stratedegy for him any things can help i can barely beat him on phase 2 let alone get to phase 3 plus its 4:37 in the morning maybe i need some sleep and try when im well rested but still any good ideas at fighting this guy on hard will help A LOT

beat him i just needed sleep! how i did it was when i got behind him by dashing i would hit y then focus and hit y as many times as i could till he turned around then i would flip out of the way and when my health got low i went and used the bears

pixels

Last edited by Vampiremax999; 02-14-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Vampiremax999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #56
PIGW0RTH

Send a message via AIM to PIGW0RTH

PIGWORTH's Gamercard
I'm stuck at this guy also, any help would be great, this game isn't exactly what I had hoped but it is fairly good and a challenge so far, and I'm not even on hard....
PIGW0RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #57
wizzard_of_tha_hood

M1A2 NINJA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiremax999 View Post
I need help on Brother 6 with the staff on hard does anyone have a good stratedegy for him any things can help i can barely beat him on phase 2 let alone get to phase 3 plus its 4:37 in the morning maybe i need some sleep and try when im well rested but still any good ideas at fighting this guy on hard will help A LOT

beat him i just needed sleep! how i did it was when i got behind him by dashing i would hit y then focus and hit y as many times as i could till he turned around then i would flip out of the way and when my health got low i went and used the bears
I waited for him to finish his swing (there will be a short pause while he recovers) Dash around him and use a Horizontal slash then focus+X repeatedly until he blocks it (should get about 3 good focus shots on him), move out of the way and repeat until you can walk him onto the gears.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:23 PM   #58
phatRizzo

phatrizzo's Gamercard
I just beat the game on Hard mode, and am still only at 1500 kills.... Where is a good level to get the most kills???
Old 02-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #59
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatRizzo View Post
I just beat the game on Hard mode, and am still only at 1500 kills.... Where is a good level to get the most kills???
Go to School Invasion. Play until you get to the part where you have to raise the bridge. 4 Enemies will spawn by the fire down the path, they will continue to spawn forever if you don't raise the bridge.
Stay down by the fire, actually by the big rock. 2 come out, focus X them to kill them both at once, then the other 2. You can kill 4 people in about 5 seconds this way. Repeat.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #60
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
NVM I just spammed an attack and didnt get hit once

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

Last edited by dillon; 02-16-2009 at 12:28 AM.
dillon is offline   Reply With Quote