PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
NickMH

NickMH's Gamercard
Smile My strategy for justice on hard ( i think this should work for anyone having problems

I was completly dissapointed with the lack of info on this topic on the internet. after about a cummulated 3 Hours and lots of frustration my frustation finally came to my advantage.

To start off i tried just about everything, navigating through trees, sprint dash attacking, getting him into the lava pit(What a Joke), reflecting some of his bullets (his bullets are the real killer). NOTHING WORKED AT ALL.
So finally i was so pissed i took all my aggrevation out on him, i simply just ran up to him and just started hitting X as fast as i could. when he got away from me and did his stupid bullet thing i simply just held in the block button (RT) and waited for him to run up to me so i could just keep mashing X on him. I continued this and finally after a long 3 hrs got past phase one.

Phase two i died once i had no trouble. Just dodge his tenticle things and go into focus and horizontal slicehis tenticle arms. Do this until phase three

Phase three i didnt die at all, i simply ran around avoiding any of his attacks and waited for his shield to turn off. when his shield goes down run up to him enter into focus mode and slice him using Y, dont get cocky though give him about two hits and back off. continue this and you should Become the Number one, and if you still cant beat justice after this then "YOUR JUST NOT READY TO DUEL A GOD"

Let me know if you find this helpful, because i havent found anyone helpful on this topic, and i am interested to see if my phase one method works for anyone else

Thanks
NickMH
NickMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
KiElJM

KiElJM's Gamercard
Justice

Nice suggestion although I would add the key to beating Justice or any boss on "Number One Headband" difficulty is patience. Justice's first phase is by far the toughest but after you get past that and cut off his arms you'll get a checkpoint and restored health. Once he loses his ability to shoot at you he can easily be defeated with any standard combo and a bit of patience. Further I would add that the holding RT+LT method worked wonders for me throughout the entire game and can make you nearly invincible.
KiElJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #3
Trikke

Trikke den 1e's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMH View Post
I was completly dissapointed with the lack of info on this topic on the internet. after about a cummulated 3 Hours and lots of frustration my frustation finally came to my advantage.

To start off i tried just about everything, navigating through trees, sprint dash attacking, getting him into the lava pit(What a Joke), reflecting some of his bullets (his bullets are the real killer). NOTHING WORKED AT ALL.
So finally i was so pissed i took all my aggrevation out on him, i simply just ran up to him and just started hitting X as fast as i could. when he got away from me and did his stupid bullet thing i simply just held in the block button (RT) and waited for him to run up to me so i could just keep mashing X on him. I continued this and finally after a long 3 hrs got past phase one.

Phase two i died once i had no trouble. Just dodge his tenticle things and go into focus and horizontal slicehis tenticle arms. Do this until phase three

Phase three i didnt die at all, i simply ran around avoiding any of his attacks and waited for his shield to turn off. when his shield goes down run up to him enter into focus mode and slice him using Y, dont get cocky though give him about two hits and back off. continue this and you should Become the Number one, and if you still cant beat justice after this then "YOUR JUST NOT READY TO DUEL A GOD"

Let me know if you find this helpful, because i havent found anyone helpful on this topic, and i am interested to see if my phase one method works for anyone else

Thanks
NickMH
Hi!

I can confirm that your method works fine. Before reading your post, it was the same tactics/strategy I used last night to get past phase 1.

Avoid bullet attacks by blocking (RT) and eventually Justice will run up to you. When he's in range, start making X + Y combo's until you get kicked.

For some strange reason, I noticed my bloody shirt became white again BEFORE phase 2. I don't understand it, or maybe I'm totally wrong or I didn't pay attention, but it felt like I was playing on Normal as my health was restoring.

It's true that every jump from phase 1 to phase 2, and from phase 2 to phase 3 is like a 'checkpoint', although it does not save the game.

So, if you're in a hurry and you need to turn off your xbox whilst in phase 3, you'll have to start over (Justice's Story) as from phase 1

I'm really struggling on phase 3. Gonna try your adice tonight when I get home from work.

GT: Trikke den 1e
Trikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #4
douch-bag

inFAMOUS VECS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes this worked for me as well. After reading this post took me 2 tries on hard and he was done. The most annoying part of this boss fight is the begining once your done with that its smooth sailing...THX 4 the tip
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #5
Outinthedark

Outinthedark's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
While most of what you say I agree with "just mashing X+Y combos" will not advance the story.

After getting frustrated with it myself you can pull off 3-4 X then use a focus Horizontal (LT + X) and you can clip his feet. Follow it up with another focus attack and it will advance his dialog pretty fast and the final set will take about 4-5 focus attacks before you are hit with the cut scene.

A little frustrating but you will get through it.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Stoward94

British Legends's Gamercard
nice suggestion ill will have to try it
Stoward94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #7
xduderx

xDUDERx's Gamercard
wow that was simple
xduderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
FantasticMrCox

Fantastic MrCox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Excellent tips OP
Don't know if this will help you but at the beginning of the 3rd stage i just kept in close and managed to pull of Ring of Death combo xxxyyyxxx x which split him into 4 pieces virtually straight away..

Considering he's the final boss he wasn't that hard tbh. I had more trouble with Kuma's 3rd fight.
FantasticMrCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:56 AM   #9
LanEvo

LanEvoIX's Gamercard
Thanks, the tips for the first part were invaluable. I had trouble with third part though. But i came up with a strategy of my own, took less than 1 hour. Now for the 2k kills and 1000/1000
Old 05-30-2010, 05:10 AM   #10
iTz WaffleS v2

Send a message via AIM to iTz WaffleS v2 Send a message via MSN to iTz WaffleS v2 Send a message via Yahoo to iTz WaffleS v2 Send a message via Skype™ to iTz WaffleS v2

iTz WaffleS v2's Gamercard
OMG Your a freaking Genius!!!!!!! A god!!! I was on the verge of killing someone, used your guide, and beat Justice in like 30 mins.. if that. Thank you!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:09 PM   #11
Dan Kerb

Dan Kerb07's Gamercard
sounds about right, I used a similar tactic, exept i also u sed the slash move.. quick slash and then X
Dan Kerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
Superjoint Ritual

BUMP works like a charm THANK YOU!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #13
AuricGoldfinger

AuricGoldfinger's Gamercard
LOL wow best method ever, I was stuck for 2 hours last night, went to sleep woke up this morning FIRST ATTEMPT finished the game, great method Thanks
AuricGoldfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:28 AM   #14
Kill Jim 16

After reading the OP's post it took 10 mins to win all 3 stages!
Who''d of thought that blocking the bullets and mashing x,y would beat him really easily on phase 1.

For phase 3 I waited till that black mist disapeared round him then waited for his long arms to stop slashing then quick dash and x followed by Focus and x at the tip of the sword, 3 more times he was dead!

As someone mentioned I had more trouble beating Kuma!

Another decent 1000 to add to the list.

Many thanx to the OP.
Kill Jim 16 is offline   Reply With Quote