Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 12:01 AM   #3631
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyPeter View Post
I doubt it since the first version that leaked online had a lot of language files, including Japanese in it...
That would have been an awesome stack, love playing split-screen with the missus.
Japan version is definitely not a stack. The game is already out in Japan since last Thursday.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #3632
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Searching up the correct version gets you a few results but the only serious ones are still +$80.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/xbox360-BATM...item2c6d0cfb58
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-xbox360...item2a299945db
Yeah at those prices I think I'll wait a bit longer, hopefully the next gen console will knock this price down. Otherwise I'm going to try and buy direct from a Korean retailer or something like that.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #3633
WPC Darth Vader

MSX Vader's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4D II JoK3r View Post
Yeah at those prices I think I'll wait a bit longer, hopefully the next gen console will knock this price down. Otherwise I'm going to try and buy direct from a Korean retailer or something like that.

Japanese version stack not Korean!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 02:13 AM   #3634
xCKJoeh153x

Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPC Darth Vader View Post
Japanese version stack not Korean!!!
Don't correct him. If he's stupid enough to buy the wrong version after I already told him then let him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
I see someone woke up and had a bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning. The Japanese version is the stackable version, not the Korean one. You can read it on the first page of this thread.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 AM   #3635
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
something i noticed that is not listed here is the Taiwan version of Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do
Old 03-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #3636
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
Now that China lifted the console ban how are they distributing the games? Are they going to be adopting the Cero rating? Are they making their own rating system? Obviously china is a communist country and they all ready censor TV, Internet and Press. I assume they'll be censoring video games as well? Or do the citizens have to import games and their won't be any stores selling them in the country itself... Anyone know? This could be a good thing as censoring has led to stackables in the past when certain features had to be taken out due to censorship and an achievement in said game required said feature. E.G SoF payback and Weapons of Fate,

I have 278 completions total, and love to do stackable games.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #3637
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

mlkybrs r on me's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgears View Post
Now that China lifted the console ban how are they distributing the games? Are they going to be adopting the Cero rating? Are they making their own rating system? Obviously china is a communist country and they all ready censor TV, Internet and Press. I assume they'll be censoring video games as well? Or do the citizens have to import games and their won't be any stores selling them in the country itself... Anyone know? This could be a good thing as censoring has led to stackables in the past when certain features had to be taken out due to censorship and an achievement in said game required said feature. E.G SoF payback and Weapons of Fate,
conker will know

Achievement in every game:
2262/ 2464
Follow my progress: http://www.trueachievements.com/mlkybrs+r+on+me.htm

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
Old 03-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #3638
Coldgears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkybrs r on me View Post
conker will know
Conker was trying to tell me there was a possibility of Avatar the last airbender having a stack (and he actually had the most deluded "logic" ive ever heard to back up his claim). He wouldnt know the answrr. Anyway, all a google search revealed was the rating system of Republic of China, but that was for Taiwan which has never had a console ban.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:54 AM   #3639
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Conker was trying to tell me there was a possibility of Avatar the last airbender having a stack (and he actually had the most deluded "logic" ive ever heard to back up his claim). He wouldnt know the answrr. Anyway, all a google search revealed was the rating system of Republic of China, but that was for Taiwan which has never had a console ban.
mlky was saying your post was pointless and to go away.
I love his subtle style.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 03-31-2013, 03:37 AM   #3640
Coldgears

Quote:
mlky was saying your post was pointless and to go away.
I love his subtle style.
Neccessary to me. I'm going through all these stackables so quick that I'm not gonna have any left to play in a couple months. There's very few new stackables coming out that are either A. An easy completion or B. A game I like enough to stack.

I was hoping a new rating system would possibly bring about more stacks.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:29 AM   #3641
Wallace Suka

Wallace Suka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Please do not ask in this thread about upcoming games stacking. Unless the game is confirmed to be GFWL with no cross-platform functionality, there is no way for us to know that information until we find a stacking game on someone's profile. And if that happens, it will certainly be posted about right away by myself or one of our many experts. So as not to annoy me, just assume every game will not stack, and then when an announcement comes that one does, you can be pleasantly surprised. Thanks!
Quote:
Neccessary to me. I'm going through all these stackables so quick that I'm not gonna have any left to play in a couple months. There's very few new stackables coming out that are either A. An easy completion or B. A game I like enough to stack.

I was hoping a new rating system would possibly bring about more stacks.
Why do people think they will automatically stack due to being censored? Why can we all wait until the first games to come out before posting? Oh, wait it is stated in the beginning.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #3642
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

PAC-MAN CE DX Windows8

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity...pareTo=daktoor

1313676122 = 4E4D1B5A = NM7002 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #002

PAC-MAN CE DX VAIO

1313676123 = 4E4D1B5B = NM7003 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #003

You need a Sony Vaio with Windows 8

2262/ 2464

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
Old 04-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #3643
The Globalizer

the globalizer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Different achievements, different amount of Gamerscore, etc. The idea with this list is that someone could have beaten the game once and then go around the second time doing the exact same thing, knowing exactly how to get each and every achievement again.
My understanding is that it is the exact same game and achievement list. Only difference is the score, as the Japanese version is on-disc (1000 points) and the rest of the world is XBLA + DLC (400+50+50). Rumor is that it was originally to be a worldwide retail release, but City Interactive opted to self-release on XBLA, whereas its distribution contract in Japan still demanded a retail release (and under the old game name).
Old 04-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #3644
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickMythril View Post
something i noticed that is not listed here is the Taiwan version of Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do
i realize there are other discussions going on in this thread, but i'm pretty sure this is something that should be included. not trying to be a jerk, just wanted to help for completeness sake...

also i agree about the dogfight / combat wings thing. they are identical achievements just with different names... sort of like crossboard 7 / adrenaline misfits.

consider Skulls of the Shogun. same achievements for xbla, windows phone, and windows 8. just the xbla one is 400 total where the other two are 200. the xbla achievements are each worth double points.

Last edited by QuickMythril; 04-09-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #3645
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
PAC-MAN CE DX Windows8

1313676122 = 4E4D1B5A = NM7002 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #002

PAC-MAN CE DX VAIO

1313676123 = 4E4D1B5B = NM7003 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #003

You need a Sony Vaio with Windows 8
I would have thought that they'd be trying to deter people from getting Sony products...

I wonder how easily/quickly I could pull this off if I signed into my account on a store display model

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #3646
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Quote:
I would have thought that they'd be trying to deter people from getting Sony products...

I wonder how easily/quickly I could pull this off if I signed into my account on a store display model
ha that was my thought also... i still might head over to staples sometime. i asked about somehow spoofing my computer and got an interesting response here: http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...readid=3442740
Old 04-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #3647
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Quote:
ha that was my thought also... i still might head over to staples sometime.
Most of the stores I've been to have passwords on their administrative accounts which I'd need to add my account. I think I need to hunt down a smaller store of the radioshack nature and see what type of a bribe it takes

Old 04-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #3648
mlkybrs r on me

Quote:
Most of the stores I've been to have passwords on their administrative accounts which I'd need to add my account. I think I need to hunt down a smaller store of the radioshack nature and see what type of a bribe it takes
(name of the store)1234

you would be shocked how many times that has worked for me

2262/ 2464

Old 04-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #3649
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
(name of the store)1234

you would be shocked how many times that has worked for me
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to give it a try

Old 04-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #3650
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
i realize there are other discussions going on in this thread, but i'm pretty sure this is something that should be included. not trying to be a jerk, just wanted to help for completeness sake...

also i agree about the dogfight / combat wings thing. they are identical achievements just with different names... sort of like crossboard 7 / adrenaline misfits.

consider Skulls of the Shogun. same achievements for xbla, windows phone, and windows 8. just the xbla one is 400 total where the other two are 200. the xbla achievements are each worth double points.
Taiwan version is listed on the site. Not sure if that's recent or old.

No point in including WP games because then you'd just be making a list of more than half the WP games.
Reason old PC games are listed because plenty of games listed with "Games for Windows" confused people with the GFWL titles and even some GFWL titles shared achievements with the 360 version (ex: Lost Planet Colonies) an so this is a way of cutting down on most repeat questions.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 04-10-2013, 05:05 AM   #3651
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Quote:
Taiwan version is listed on the site. Not sure if that's recent or old.

No point in including WP games because then you'd just be making a list of more than half the WP games.
Reason old PC games are listed because plenty of games listed with "Games for Windows" confused people with the GFWL titles and even some GFWL titles shared achievements with the 360 version (ex: Lost Planet Colonies) an so this is a way of cutting down on most repeat questions.
yes but the taiwanese version is not listed in the big list at the beginning of this thread. only reason i brought up skulls of the shogun was to point out that sometimes identical achievement lists have differing point values. which is why dogfight and combat wings are the same game and should be listed in that list as well.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #3652
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
yes but the taiwanese version is not listed in the big list at the beginning of this thread. only reason i brought up skulls of the shogun was to point out that sometimes identical achievement lists have differing point values. which is why dogfight and combat wings are the same game and should be listed in that list as well.
Pants doesn't update the main list any more, so if you care enough then go tell mango about it.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #3653
jds78

Jds78's Gamercard
Where is everyone getting this info now?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:30 AM   #3654
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds78 View Post
Where is everyone getting this info now?
A unicorn whispers into my ear just before I fall asleep.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #3655
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
Hey, seeing how 2k have rereleased wwe 13, is it stackable, or is it just a rebox?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #3656
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomey View Post
Hey, seeing how 2k have rereleased wwe 13, is it stackable, or is it just a rebox?
The unicorn says no. Just new packaging.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:39 AM   #3657
jds78

Jds78's Gamercard
Is there another web site people are using to find the double games and unicorn.comis not it.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:57 AM   #3658
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds78 View Post
Is there another web site people are using to find the double games and unicorn.comis not it.
Apparently you didn't get my sarcastic subtlety. No, there is nowhere else people get this info. Myself and mlky are the two leading experts in stacks. If either of us miss a stack, one of our other stacky friends will post about it as well. Not sure what you're trying to get at here, but you're in the right place. If something does/will stack, it will be posted in this thread first.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #3659
mlkybrs r on me

"PAC-MAN CE DX TOSHIBA"

just popped up, oh fun

2262/ 2464

Old 04-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #3660
TerreBullet

TerreDactyl's Gamercard
Here's hoping it's not an in app purchase so everyone can get the game.

Is there a way i can delete the image in my signature? There's no edit button for me to delete it on the about me page.

Last edited by TerreBullet; 04-20-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Closed Thread