Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #3721
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
It has one different achievement (for killing a Kangaroo instead of a Puma), and just because the achievements are similar/the same doesn't mean the game itself is. They are set in two different countries; they are different games.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:33 AM   #3722
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
ah ok well then that confirms it. i missed the kangaroo/puma as i was just scanning over the list quickly.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #3723
Kronic Blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
It has one different achievement (for killing a Kangaroo instead of a Puma), and just because the achievements are similar/the same doesn't mean the game itself is. They are set in two different countries; they are different games.
damn kangaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickMythril View Post
ah ok well then that confirms it. i missed the kangaroo/puma as i was just scanning over the list quickly.
same here

Edit: we missed it because it must be a secret achievement

@Pants just wondering, how do u find out the secret achievements in a game before it's released?

Last edited by Kronic Blackout; 05-19-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #3724
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkybrs r on me View Post
wonder when the Australian version is going up
Hunters Trophy 2 – Australia
29-May
800 MSP

http://majornelson.com/2013/05/20/co...arketplace-23/

Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #3725
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

mlkybrs r on me's Gamercard
EU version of WWTBAM SE XBLA?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

can't find it on a tag yet...

EU:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d802584113e3

584113e3 = XA5091 = Xbox Live Arcade (2nd range xbox360) Title #091

US:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Pr...5-d80258410b55

58410b55 = XA2901 = Xbox Live Arcade (1st range xbox360) Title #901

edit: actually could be GFWL with 5xxx range

Achievement in every game:
2262/ 2464
Follow my progress: http://www.trueachievements.com/mlkybrs+r+on+me.htm

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu

Last edited by mlkybrs r on me; 05-22-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #3726
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
That game was never released in the US, so the new version (with the 400G that I just posted on the front page) is actually ours.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #3727
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

Quote:
That game was never released in the US, so the new version (with the 400G that I just posted on the front page) is actually ours.
doh gotcha

2262/ 2464

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
Old 05-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #3728
mlkybrs r on me

http://www.oxm.co.uk/54629/microsoft...with-xbox-one/

Quote:
"We're committed to Japan," the company's Don Mattrick told OXM and other journalists during a roundtable chat at its manufacturing labs, a couple of weeks before this Tuesday's Xbox One reveal. "We continue to build on our partnerships, we continue to build on our offerings for consumers inside of that space.

"We think it's an important market," he added. "And we'll continue building on the working investment that we've done over all these years." Any chance of another Lost Odyssey, Mattrick?
Pushed for more, the exec refused to be, erm, pushed. "Again, I'm not going to go in to details of the launch until we nuance with key partners and build a market strategy.

"This event is just to, kind of, kick off the big picture - there'll be more news in appropriate ways [for each geographical region], including the content partners, all classes of content, what's been tweaked and what's the same as what we're rolling out in the US."

This is the same Don Mattrick who recently asked whether people really want an Xbox that ignores the web, by the way.

Read our definitive Xbox One guide for more on the new console and Microsoft's vision for next gen. It's all based on that sweet, sweet pre-reveal access.

Look, a trailer for Lost Odyssey. How did that get there?
First person to stack a Japanese Xbone game gets a cookie

2262/ 2464

Old 05-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #3729
MattDB87

Send a message via ICQ to MattDB87 Send a message via AIM to MattDB87 Send a message via MSN to MattDB87 Send a message via Yahoo to MattDB87 Send a message via Skype™ to MattDB87

Matt DB87's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
http://www.oxm.co.uk/54629/microsoft...with-xbox-one/

First person to stack a Japanese Xbone game gets a cookie
I'm not really feeling the idea of spending $1500+ and having 3 XboxBigOnes in front of my TV lol.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:44 PM   #3730
mlkybrs r on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDB87 View Post
I'm not really feeling the idea of spending $1500+ and having 3 XboxBigOnes in front of my TV lol.

2262/ 2464

Old 05-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #3731
TerreBullet

TerreDactyl's Gamercard
You forgot the 3 kinects mlky.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #3732
mlkybrs r on me

2262/ 2464

Old 05-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #3733
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

I'm wondering if every split released game will stack. They confirmed that there will NOT be cross-generational play for multiplayer, so people with the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 4 (or whatever game it might be) can't play against people with the Xbox One version.

And only the Xbox One achievement lists should be the super special cloud-enhanced versions that they can update, change and add to at any time, right? So they'll make a static Xbox 360 version, and the special Xbox One version as well.

Shit could be cray in 2014.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #3734
mlkybrs r on me

Quote:
I'm wondering if every split released game will stack. They confirmed that there will NOT be cross-generational play for multiplayer, so people with the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 4 (or whatever game it might be) can't play against people with the Xbox One version.

And only the Xbox One achievement lists should be the super special cloud-enhanced versions that they can update, change and add to at any time, right? So they'll make a static Xbox 360 version, and the special Xbox One version as well.

Shit could be cray in 2014.
I will lay down my bet right here, right now

ALL 360/one cross gen games will stack.

2262/ 2464

Old 05-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #3735
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

If it comes to pass, I'll ignore it for the purpose of this thread since we'll just know up front. Stick to region stuff as we've been doing.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:38 AM   #3736
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
you can go to http://www.trueachievements.com/games.aspx and choose Xbox One for platform. anything with (Xbox One) at the end is to distinguish from the Xbox 360 version. so far 18 games listed and 9 of them will stack. hooray! what makes me sad is the choice of name cause i used to call the original Xbox, "Xbox 1". so now i have to say "original Xbox" all the time.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:18 AM   #3737
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Quote:
so... is that available on the marketplace? if not how did you find it and where did the achievement list come from? trueachievements has nothing on it and i can't get xbox.com to add it to my download queue by manipulating the URL.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:25 AM   #3738
TerreBullet

TerreDactyl's Gamercard
Quote:
you can go to http://www.trueachievements.com/games.aspx and choose Xbox One for platform. anything with (Xbox One) at the end is to distinguish from the Xbox 360 version. so far 18 games listed and 9 of them will stack. hooray! what makes me sad is the choice of name cause i used to call the original Xbox, "Xbox 1". so now i have to say "original Xbox" all the time.
You do know that it's provisional right? The GI team have added the xbox one titles confirmed to be released into that category. It does not mean they will stack.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:32 AM   #3739
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
i was just pointing out that there were plenty of games listed as both x1 and x360 titles. they have said that multiplayer games will not be cross platform, so it seems likely that they would have separate achievements. especially considering how many identical games exist on xbla, wp, and win 8 that stack. my mistake though, i didn't intend to give out false information. of course i have no way to know for sure what will happen. it should have read "9 of them could stack".

btw, congrats on completing endless skater already. i don't know if i have the patience to make it through.

Last edited by QuickMythril; 05-24-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:38 AM   #3740
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
I can see this kinect required thing being a bit of a pain for multi-box boosters and regional stackers. I wonder if it has to be properly set up and centered with the room and everything, or if it can just be shoved in the corner. I'd hate to see someone trying to get multiple kinect units to operate properly in one room. I'd imagine it'd also put some limitations on using voice controls, couldn't say "Xbox On" without 3+ units powering on

Quote:
so... is that available on the marketplace? if not how did you find it and where did the achievement list come from? trueachievements has nothing on it and i can't get xbox.com to add it to my download queue by manipulating the URL.
Pretty sure their list is missing a game or two. Watch Dogs has been confirmed for Xbox One (which they haven't listed), and isn't that coming to 360 too?

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #3741
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Quote:
LOL.. TA... funny.

TA doesn't get achievement lists until one of their members earns an achievement in the game. I get them weeks to months prior because I have black magic super powers.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #3742
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Yes, the black magic super powered pants is the trick.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 05-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #3743
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Quote:
LOL.. TA... funny.

TA doesn't get achievement lists until one of their members earns an achievement in the game. I get them weeks to months prior because I have black magic super powers.
well that was my point. no one there has played it yet. it's kind of confusing when i see stuff listed here and i have no idea how or when i can access that game. is there a release date on that? is it from pnet or are you web crawling xbox.com or something? also am i out of line always referring to what is sort of a "competitor" to this site? i consider them more complements to each other.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #3744
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Quote:
well that was my point. no one there has played it yet. it's kind of confusing when i see stuff listed here and i have no idea how or when i can access that game. is there a release date on that? is it from pnet or are you web crawling xbox.com or something? also am i out of line always referring to what is sort of a "competitor" to this site? i consider them more complements to each other.
It does not have a release date, no. I post things as I find them, using the aforementioned black magic super powers. I don't discuss how I find achievement lists. I do try to post ASAP when I know anything about the game if isn't a mainstream title (any trailer, release window, etc). On this one specifically I have no info though, aside from it being a US stack of the same game the UK has had for ages.

I don't care if people talk about TA, I use the site as well. I just think they're only good for the actual TA feature (which isn't perfect in itself). Any time they try to be informative about game or achievement news they just fuck it up and confuse people.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #3745
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
funny cause i think the "truescore" is kind of goofy. i do like seeing the ratios to be able to tell how hard or more accurately how rare an achievement is. now that we are on the subject i used to only use this site until i realized that TA would just scan your tag and update your achievements. i was kind of getting tired of having to click a checkbox every time i did anything on this site. i really like the roadmaps here though. now if someone tells me there is a way to get this site to scan your tag i'll feel stupid, and also happy.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #3746
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
now if someone tells me there is a way to get this site to scan your tag i'll feel stupid, and also happy.
Nope      

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #3747
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

See, there's a little thing called "Terms of Service" which you agree to abide by as a community website, which disallows "screen scraping" to attain achievement information from profiles. That is how TA sets up their auto-feeds (as well as raptr), and is something we won't do, because we actually follow the rules.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #3748
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
That is how TA sets up their auto-feeds (as well as raptr), and is something we won't do, because we actually follow the rules.
Speak for yourself. The rest of us are bad boys
Old 05-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #3749
SetoChaos

Send a message via AIM to SetoChaos Send a message via MSN to SetoChaos

Kaibachaos's Gamercard
Quote:
See, there's a little thing called "Terms of Service" which you agree to abide by as a community website, which disallows "screen scraping" to attain achievement information from profiles. That is how TA sets up their auto-feeds (as well as raptr), and is something we won't do, because we actually follow the rules.
I'm not going to see what I think is right or wrong, but didn't they get that Developer Program AFTER they had been doing that for years anyway?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #3750
TerreBullet

TerreDactyl's Gamercard
Soo... About them stackable games...