Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 12:19 AM   #3871
Chilli

Chilli Thunder's Gamercard
Great list, I used it many times.
I can see your post about adding Saints Row IV Aus & also in the list of amendments, but I'm not seeing it in the actual list.
Has it been removed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Saints Row (3) Saints Row 2 (2) Saints Row The Third (2)
Old 09-14-2013, 02:06 AM   #3872
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I don't really update the main list anymore, just pay attention to the Change Log.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #3873
Vault

Mersser's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucre974 View Post
hi anyone have a link for buy saints row 4 (australia version) because http://www.mightyape.com.au/ no sell this game ...thanks
Yeh I was just wondering about this. I haven't seen SR4 for sale anywhere yet.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:55 AM   #3874
Chilli

Chilli Thunder's Gamercard
Cool, thanks I thought I was going a little bit crazier,just wanted to double triple check before I go and buy both copies
Old 09-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #3875
GTAHH

just want to confirm, I know that the AUS version of saints row 4 is stackable but, is the other version US or ASIA?

I know only the change log gets updated but it didn't say what region the other version was.

cheers!
Old 09-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #3876
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Only the odd man out so to speak gets mentioned. The Australian version stacks, every other version is the same.

Old 09-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #3877
SteveShep

Steve Shep's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Couldn't you just get sr4 from amazon Australia? I got my german DS 2,bioshock and SR3 from amazon Germany
Old 09-18-2013, 06:41 PM   #3878
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

mlkybrs r on me's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveShep View Post
Couldn't you just get sr4 from amazon Australia? I got my german DS 2,bioshock and SR3 from amazon Germany
there is no Amazon AUS

still not even up for pre-order on mightyape

Achievement in every game:
2262/ 2464
Follow my progress: http://www.trueachievements.com/mlkybrs+r+on+me.htm

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
Old 09-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #3879
SteveShep

Steve Shep's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Your correct learn something everyday
Old 09-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #3880
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
Has there been a precedent set for this: A game that was released in one region, but region-locked in the other two. The game is than published by a different publisher in a previously region-locked region. That game was *NOT* stackable?

I ask this because 505 games is releasing Phineas and Ferb in Europe. The thing is, they also released Heavy Fire and that game wasn't stackable. Heavy Fire was region-free so I would assume that they could just print the same disk as the NTSC region and that just slap a different label on the disk.

Phineas and Ferb is region-locked to PAL and NTSC-J regions, so they would have to significantly change the data on the disk, and make it stackable? Or is it a case of the publisher, 505 games just not stacking games?

Thanks.

I have 278 completions total, and love to do stackable games.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #3881
lid

liddd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgears View Post
Has there been a precedent set for this: A game that was released in one region, but region-locked in the other two. The game is than published by a different publisher in a previously region-locked region. That game was *NOT* stackable?

I ask this because 505 games is releasing Phineas and Ferb in Europe. The thing is, they also released Heavy Fire and that game wasn't stackable. Heavy Fire was region-free so I would assume that they could just print the same disk as the NTSC region and that just slap a different label on the disk.

Phineas and Ferb is region-locked to PAL and NTSC-J regions, so they would have to significantly change the data on the disk, and make it stackable? Or is it a case of the publisher, 505 games just not stacking games?

Thanks.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #3882
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
puzzle by nikoli x sudoku

(EDIT: apparently this game just not xbox live enabled yet, according to some comments i found while searching.)

i know this isn't really a stackable, but for other achievement hunters i figured i would mention this here:

have you seen this new Win 8 game? it showed up on the windows store app. i am in usa. there are supposed to be 5 achievements, three of which i have triggered. however, it seems like the game doesn't connect to microsoft servers at all, so the achievements don't link onto my gamertag. can't find any mention of this game anywhere else. i thought people here are usually good at figuring out the deal with some obscure games.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/puzzle-by-nikoli-x-sudoku/4baa89ef-cac0-4a4a-a7c9-cfebe42ab1fa
(cached: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us)

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity...eId=1213012825

Last edited by QuickMythril; 09-27-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:25 AM   #3883
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Seems like a very odd game to be Live-enabled. Either it was a mistake or they just weren't ready to release it publicly and it got pulled immediately. Did the five achievements even add to 200G?

Many W8 games had Live issues when they were released though, or they soft launched in weird regions like Trinidad and Tobago. I guess we'll see.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #3884
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
i think it is still available. i went to the Games app, clicked Windows Games Store, and it shows up right after halo spartan assault under New Releases. i think it cost me $1.49 USD, and the 5 achievements are 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60, so that adds up to 200.

glacier blast wouldn't connect to live either at first, but it actually gave a message when it failed. there was an update for that, but you still have set windows region to Canada for now or it won't connect.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:21 AM   #3885
Coldgears

Only the Chinese version of Carnival Games Taiwan stacks.

Heres a picture of both.

Hoping to save someone from wasting money like I did.

The one on the left is the standard version. one on right is the Taiwan stack

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #3886
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
regarding puzzle by nikoli x sudoku: xbox support says this game is NOT supposed to be an xbox live enabled title. see the following link for details: https://twitter.com/JMJimmy1/status/386515422012375040 -- thanks to JMJimmy for getting some answers.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:34 AM   #3887
Coldgears

I'm shocked by the lack of activity in this thread.

Nobody mentioned Wordament Android.

Now, who wants to be a millionaire was released as a stack in America.

I guess Mlky is done posting here... He was the Arcade/WindowsPhone source. Sucks.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #3888
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
awesome thanks for the info. i knew about wordament, but for some reason thought millionaire wasn't going to stadk.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #3889
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgears View Post
I'm shocked by the lack of activity in this thread.

Nobody mentioned Wordament Android.

Now, who wants to be a millionaire was released as a stack in America.

Cool, I hope they release a US version of the phone game too.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:25 AM   #3890
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
since the who wants to be a millionaire xbla game is now available in north america, can anyone confirm if it's stackable with the eurpean/uk version?
Old 10-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #3891
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
yes it stacks.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #3892
PP4

Hayato Uchiha's Gamercard
Thanks for the games,
I have these to stack(ed)
Batman AA+AC
Viva pinta
Fuel
Red fraction G.
Resident evil 5 and ORC
Star Wars clone wars.
Fallout 3
Bioshock 2(my laptop won't run)

Credit to Cpt Slaugh7er
Old 11-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #3893
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hey Pants, just a reminder, don't forget to add Ducktales Remastered to the list, lol.

Sig by Setsuna

Old 11-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #3894
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray View Post
Hey Pants, just a reminder, don't forget to add Ducktales Remastered to the list, lol.
Which versions stack?
Old 11-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #3895
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
Which versions stack?
There's a 400 point arcade version and a 1000 point retail version. Games and achievements are identical aside from the assigned point values.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 11-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #3896
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
There's a 400 point arcade version and a 1000 point retail version. Games and achievements are identical aside from the assigned point values.
Thanks man. I'm going to have to buy that retail version then.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #3897
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
Thanks man. I'm going to have to buy that retail version then.
No problem. Supposed to be a fairly quick 1000 from what I hear, a bit difficult for some though. It was originally a platformer on the snes.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #3898
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
No problem. Supposed to be a fairly quick 1000 from what I hear, a bit difficult for some though. It was originally a platformer on the snes.
Actually NES, but yeah, its a bit difficult sometimes on trickier areas, but its an easy completion anyways.

Sig by Setsuna

Old 11-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #3899
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray View Post
Actually NES, but yeah, its a bit difficult sometimes on trickier areas, but its an easy completion anyways.
Well that's a bit embarrassing

Old 11-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #3900
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Just a heads up. According to http://www.famitsu.com/news/201311/01042635.html Saints Row 4 will be released with 13 DLCs included on Jan 23, 2014. Given the history of Saints Row stacking in different countries all over the place, we will have to wait and see. The fact that it has contents which were not included in other country versions of the game, I think it's worth keeping an eye out.
Closed Thread