PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #61
IXI Icetray IXI

Send a message via MSN to IXI Icetray IXI

dusty cheddars's Gamercard
I also found out that a good level for the "Home Wrecker" achievement is "Elementary" because of all the desks
IXI Icetray IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #62
KostinKid

Im A ZomBay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario Qc View Post
I have problems with the I'll Take Those Odds achievement... I finished at least 5 games with more kills than deaths and I didn't get it
Yeah same its starting to piss me off 2.

Are you a #menswear bro? If so click the box logo to check out the social group!

KostinKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #63
Lordvader178

The Green Robin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Na man its a good guide. I applaud you. Just re-word some of the stuff differently is all. The descriptions are all good, some of it just dosen't make sense man. Just a case of re-reading it and seeing what you did wrong is all .
Lordvader178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #64
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
ok will do and I know your not an admin but all 3 of my posts are at 10,000 characters each is there a way of getting another post so I can make all my descriptions longer and better
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #65
Lordvader178

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Sorry buddy, the only way to do it is to make another post. Thats all you can do
Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #66
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
ok thank you np lol i might just delete the achievement pictures im not sure i need more space
Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #67
Lordvader178

No you need the pictures. One more thing, put a space between each achievement so it's not cluttered.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #68
Raining Light

Decaying Light's Gamercard
Nice guide, thanks.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #69
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Okay, I deleted 28 posts of stupid flaming about pointless crap. Start it up again and I will just ban you, skipping the whole infraction thing. Looking at your profiles, you are all old enough to know better. Don't start it, don't feed the flames, etc.

To the guide's author, I deleted some additional posts that you had already incorporated or didn't add value, so you can edit your fourth post for more guide space.

To everyone...if you have a problem, send me a PM or report the post, don't flame back.

Thanks.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #70
cd6ez6nut6zz

DOU6CD6EZNUTZ6Z's Gamercard
this wont unlock

I'll Take Those Odds15 Have more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match.
Not to hard to get if you have played all the other fears before but if this is your first one playing then it will take a little practice to get used to. Once you get used to the controls try camping an area with a fairly decent gun easiest with machine guns and whoever comes around the corner just shoot.Try to avoid running around them map since you are more vulnerable to getting shot by someone.

cd6ez6nut6zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #71
Blackdog35

Blackdog35's Gamercard
Regarding the suicidal tendencies achievement. Do you have to kill yourself with grenades or something for it to work?

Into a the fire from a leaking gas valve on level 5 deliberately more than 5 times in a row to get the achievement but it did not fire for some reason.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #72
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Okay, I deleted 28 posts of stupid flaming about pointless crap. Start it up again and I will just ban you, skipping the whole infraction thing. Looking at your profiles, you are all old enough to know better. Don't start it, don't feed the flames, etc.

To the guide's author, I deleted some additional posts that you had already incorporated or didn't add value, so you can edit your fourth post for more guide space.

To everyone...if you have a problem, send me a PM or report the post, don't flame back.

Thanks.
Thank you very much for the help sorry for the late reply my laptop had a hardware failure so I sent it to geek squad lol thank you though
Old 02-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #73
ChronosWolf

WolfPaws's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog35 View Post
Regarding the suicidal tendencies achievement. Do you have to kill yourself with grenades or something for it to work?

Into a the fire from a leaking gas valve on level 5 deliberately more than 5 times in a row to get the achievement but it did not fire for some reason.
I just used normal grenades..3-4 will do it easy.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:06 AM   #74
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd6ez6nut6zz View Post
I'll Take Those Odds15 Have more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match.
Not to hard to get if you have played all the other fears before but if this is your first one playing then it will take a little practice to get used to. Once you get used to the controls try camping an area with a fairly decent gun easiest with machine guns and whoever comes around the corner just shoot.Try to avoid running around them map since you are more vulnerable to getting shot by someone.
You have to get a 2:1 ratio so if you die 10 times you need 20 kills
Old 02-19-2009, 03:33 AM   #75
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

yes thank you I had put that into the guide this morning
Old 02-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #76
Lordvader178

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerc0P View Post
You have to get a 2:1 ratio so if you die 10 times you need 20 kills
Thats not true. I got 16 kills and 2 deaths and i still got the chiev. it does not have to be exactly 2:1
Old 02-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #77
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

well the last amount of kill death ratio is two to one anything greater will achieve the achievement
Old 02-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #78
xEndriux

xEndriux's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Bad Robot15 Destroy 2 enemy Powered Armor units in the same ranked round with a carried weapon.

Use the "tank turret" to decrease Armor energy, then go out the tank and finish it with your weapon

Seriously 3.0 unlocked 2/20/2012
1st on x360a: Metro Last Light - Metro 2033 - PES2010 - PES2011- FableIII Traitor's Keep - Marvel SSH:TIG Thanos Throwdown

Completed XBLA: 49/49
Completed Retail: 192/194
Completed Retail with DLC: 192/194
GS Completion: 99.95%

xEndriux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #79
Red Eyes Metal

Send a message via MSN to Red Eyes Metal

Red Eyes Metal's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks a bunch mate!

Games 100%: BioShock [1000], TMNT, NFS:MW, Oblivion [1250], Vegas 2, Avatar, AITD, LOST, Quantum, Doritos, Terminator, Alan Wake
Games Working On: None
Red Eyes Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:51 AM   #80
Violet Grim
Banned User

Violet Grim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Cheers for the guide!
Violet Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 AM   #81
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A good guide but it would be so much better if all the achievments were in order of getting them what imean is the first two u list is one in lvl7 then the next is lvl3 why not list all the ach's possible in the first lvl then the second then the third and so on and if the multiplayer/story etc.. where listed in there own sections and not mixed up, but that said u did better than i could of done so thx.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #82
AcidGlowx81

acidglowx81's Gamercard
Your name sounds familiar Spitfire...
Old 02-23-2009, 05:10 PM   #83
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
A good guide but it would be so much better if all the achievments were in order of getting them what imean is the first two u list is one in lvl7 then the next is lvl3 why not list all the ach's possible in the first lvl then the second then the third and so on and if the multiplayer/story etc.. where listed in there own sections and not mixed up, but that said u did better than i could of done so thx.
yes it would be nice but when the guide gets posted on the main page it wont be in order so theres really no point.. but very good idea im making my road map that will tell you what to do in order
Old 02-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #84
defiant4eva

x UKe x Lyall's Gamercard
I found that this fear is so easy, compared to the last two. On hard it is a breeze, ok it's like 10x more freaky. But I just don't feel challenged and the achieve's are basic no real challenge there. Does anyone else feel this way? Am already on the 3 level and it's only taken me about 1hr. Oh and that includes looking for hypo's and intel. Oh well thanks 4 the intel and hypo guide will make use of it. Mind it might lenthen the game if I don't use it.
defiant4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #85
shadow sniper

Send a message via MSN to shadow sniper

solo assassin26's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I don't know if this has come up yet but I didn't see it in the guide.How many people do you need in your room to boost?The reason I ask is because I wanna be sure so I know what I'm doing when I put my name in the achievement trading tread.

Retail Gam
es 100%:13
Arcade Games 100%:10
X360A: Over moderation at it's best
shadow sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #86
ZBAU

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
To get this achievement you need to be the person with the highest score for the match as well have a better K/D ratio.

A few friends and I did this last night where one would just kill the other members in the opposite team in “Fail Safe” and be the person with the highest kills/score for the match and the achievement popped up.

Hope this helps as it worked for us......
ZBAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #87
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow sniper View Post
I don't know if this has come up yet but I didn't see it in the guide.How many people do you need in your room to boost?The reason I ask is because I wanna be sure so I know what I'm doing when I put my name in the achievement trading tread.
Ohh shucks it was in the guide but I deleted it since I needed as much space as possible I will add it right now..
Old 03-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #88
lI Predator lI

Send a message via ICQ to lI Predator lI Send a message via MSN to lI Predator lI Send a message via Yahoo to lI Predator lI Send a message via Skype™ to lI Predator lI

lI Predator lI's Gamercard
Thumbs up

thanks a lot for this great guide,
u really helped me out with some achievements
lI Predator lI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #89
turboskerv

WEEZY CHEESY's Gamercard
Why isn't this guide on the site?
turboskerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:16 AM   #90
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

it will be up soon since they only add it to the main page once every 2 weeks or so and they are probably editing it since i am pretty sure their are a lot of errors