Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #31
W00tbeer1

W00tbeer1's Gamercard
Yeah, Kung Fu Panda took me about 20 hours to finish, but it depends on how many times you go through the game. You could:

Go through 2 times: One on Normal, getting the 100% / 'Finish the Game without Dieing' and One on Dragon Warrior, getting 100% in each level.

OR

Go through 3 times: One on Normal, getting 100%, One on Dragon Warrior, getting 100% and One on Easy, beating the game without dieing.

Unfortunatly I did the second one, so it took me longer.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #32
Tomscfc

SoT o SuReShOt's Gamercard
destroy all humans is under 15 hours easily... took me just under 14 & thats messing around with friends aswell..
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #33
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
I dont think Lego Indiana Jones should be on here.
It takes much longer to get the full 1000 then 10-15 hours. First time thru all 3 storys takes around 6-8 hours if you fly thru them. And many times you will get stuck and have to resort to the forums or youtube to get help. Then you must beat it again to get all the treasures from each level which takes around 5-6 hours because you know how the levels are layed out. I also used the cheats so skip two achivements which are also collecting parcels which adds about 2-3 hours if you use the parcel guide legitly. The saving for this game messes up ocatioanlly and I had to start over 3 times. The first one I finished the first story! Then if you have any left over achievements that you have to get and grind them out like getting access to 50 enemy territories which took about a half hour. And I belive I got some of the achievements preety easily like blowing up 5 enemies with one explostion. Took me 3 tries compaired to what I heard was painful to grind out. So thats why I think it shouldn't be on here
The cheat codes speed it up quite a bit, that would be my assumption of why its there.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #34
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnargus View Post
Man, that's good news. I'm so looking forward to playing this game. The fact it is an easy 1000 just makes it better
Even with the Guide. Mean Bean Machine is a pain in the ass.

Depending on your skill will depend on the time it takes you. 950 in under 5 hours for sure though.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 02-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #35
o0 TommyGuns 0o

o0 TommyGuns 0o's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
Even with the Guide. Mean Bean Machine is a pain in the ass.

Depending on your skill will depend on the time it takes you. 950 in under 5 hours for sure though.
id say just put sonic ugc in the 5 to 10 hr just to be on the safe side
Old 02-19-2009, 04:53 AM   #36
LilMissRoxy

Roxy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Bright Idea   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 3   1,000 Posts   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOU Findub View Post
Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 should be put back on the list. MajinFro made a great point about the servers. He said they probably closed the PS2 servers only. The 2007 servers are run by Microsoft so the only way they would be closed is if Xbox Live would be closed down.

Like I said, all credit to MajinFro for this idea.
I added Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 back into the 15-25 hour section. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOU Findub View Post
I refuse to believe that Don King's Prizefighter belongs in the 10-15 hours. More like 15-25. I am currently playing it right now and I have gone over the 15 hours mark. No, I am not crappy at the game...actually I am pretty good...its just the 50,000 punches take a hell of a long time.
Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathchant View Post
ncaa march madness 07 and ncaa march madness 08 are in two different categories. in my opinion they should both be where 07 is. they have the same exact achievements, word for word. so, i believe they should at least be in the same category.
Moved ncaa march madness 08 to under 5 hours category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mull3t View Post
1000g can be got in Shellshock 2, just under 6 hours tbh!

Requires two play throughs, but you can complete the game in around 2.5-3hours!

Levels are short, VERY VERY easy, and you can run through the game to the checkpoints rather than killing everything.
Added Shellshock 2. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas1987 View Post
yo, i've been hearing Sonic's Ultimate Game Collection is very easy. Under 5 for most, i'm getting it soon to see if i can beat it easier w/ the guide
Confirmed and added. Thanks for the submission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddegraw View Post
Disney's Bolt should be added to the 5-10 hour section with a C for collecting.
Added. Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
You're in the Movies is a 15-25 hour game easily but you'll obviously need a vision camera. The game isn't hard by any means but going through the movies using '4 players' is a bit time consuming.
Added! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
I dont think Lego Indiana Jones should be on here.
It takes much longer to get the full 1000 then 10-15 hours. First time thru all 3 storys takes around 6-8 hours if you fly thru them. And many times you will get stuck and have to resort to the forums or youtube to get help. Then you must beat it again to get all the treasures from each level which takes around 5-6 hours because you know how the levels are layed out. I also used the cheats so skip two achivements which are also collecting parcels which adds about 2-3 hours if you use the parcel guide legitly. The saving for this game messes up ocatioanlly and I had to start over 3 times. The first one I finished the first story! Then if you have any left over achievements that you have to get and grind them out like getting access to 50 enemy territories which took about a half hour. And I belive I got some of the achievements preety easily like blowing up 5 enemies with one explostion. Took me 3 tries compaired to what I heard was painful to grind out. So thats why I think it shouldn't be on here
I will be leaving Lego Indy where it is for now as the road map HERE says 10-15 hours as well as a few people I have confirmed with. Thanks for your input though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCO62 View Post
I thought Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa should be here It didnt take me that long and as long as you keep reloading if you miss an achievement before it automatically saves it should at worst be in the 15-25 hour range. The Coins are fairly easy to find (IT says 1600 in the guide and the game but thats not eniterly accurate as many levels just have 10 gold coins which equal 10 bronze coins and the level that has the most coins in it, you get like 250 just from playing a slot machine and hitting a jackpot that you are gauranteed to hit after 30 or 40 times each spin being about 20 seconds), I had trouble finding 1 coin in the main level but otherwise it was rather simple as was collecting the Monkeys. Not that difficult as its just about timing on some of the other achievements, as long as you dont let your game autosave on you before the achievements fails (Apparently their are 3 you can miss but if your on the lookout for them you can just redo them the second you fail just hit load game and it will load up your previous save before auto save takes over. You can skip all the cutscenes after you get your achievement for watching 25 cutscenes (which are all pretty short at least at the beginning) I wasnt counting but once I hit the soccer game I let them save it a few times and the achievement seemed to pop up one scene after that.
I will actually be adding this game to the long list. Frustratingly long game for most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnargus View Post
Anyone notice that clicking the NHL 2K6 link in the 'under 5 hours' list takes you to the homepage, not the games' page?
Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashos18 View Post
The Viva Pinata Party Animals guide link leads to the Viking guide. Here is the link to the guide:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48333

Fixed and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
Boosting is necessary for the NCAA March Madness 2007 online achievements. There is next to no one on at all, and you will have to try to find someone on here or pray to be on when someone else decides to play.
Updated for 07 and 08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugitivetoby31 View Post
Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore

This game is listed in 10-15 hours section. It cannot be beat in that time.

50 million points achievement
Shortest song = 2mins 21secs max score 100,000 for perfect
Allowing for load up times you can only do this song 20 times an hour (allowing 3 mins per song including loading)
So that's 2 million points per hour which means 25 hours to get 50,000,000

You also need to do 20 tournaments where the first tracks only give you 60k (short versions) plus the online achieves.

Being realistic the game is 30 hours long minimum
Added KR: AIE to the 15-25 list as suggested by roadmap here.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #37
VI JimJam

Send a message via MSN to VI JimJam

Monotonous Me's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Roxy, you've linked 'You're In The Movies' to some wrestling game

Here's the link you want
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=109125
Old 02-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #38
Damian 83
Banned User

Damian83's Gamercard
can anyone explain me why pgr4 is in the list? platinum challenges are avery hard!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #39
DudeWithTheFace

Send a message via AIM to DudeWithTheFace Send a message via MSN to DudeWithTheFace

DudeWithTheFace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase PAX Meet 2010   Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hey Roxy, you might want to note that Frontlines requires boosting for the ranked server ones in order to get it fast. 8 players are needed, and there are only 2 ranked servers, both of which are hosted by Kaos and not players. Just thought I'd mention it

Click Me
Or Higher Res
And watch 'BOURNE HEREAFTER' or 'SMALL AVATAR SOLDIERS'!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #40
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Since my post got deleted when someone was cleaning up all the R6V2 argument spam I'll post again . For Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection it should be noted that two controllers are required because one of the unlockables requires you to beat Sonic 2 with two players. Without two controllers the maximum possible is 900/1000. As a side note it took me 7 total hours to complete. Of course I'm not that good at those older games.

Last edited by Method; 02-25-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #41
o0 TommyGuns 0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
Since my post got deleted when someone was cleaning up all the R6V2 argument spam I'll post again . For Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection it should be noted that two controllers are required because one of the unlockables requires you to beat Sonic 2 with two players. Without two controllers the maximum possible is 900/1000. As a side note it took me 7 total hours to complete. Of course I'm not that good at those older games.
It also took me over 5 hrs but i was pretty shitty at a few the games. It probably took me around 8 hrs. But besides that i think sonic ugc should be put in the 5-10 hr list because i was on another site where they were having a competition who can finish this game the fastest and the fastest time is at 5 hrs and everybody else had a time of 6 hrs or over. So if this is the case im sure the average person is gona be over 5 hrs.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #42
Lord Chabelo

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So what happened to the abandoned list? I know Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 2, and BioShock used to be on the easy list at one point and now they are not there. Shouldn't they go in the abandoned list?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #43
YoungFate

Send a message via MSN to YoungFate

FG Hypnotiq's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand goes under the 10-15 Hour section

Over 90+ Games completed to 1000

Last completed. Transformers: RotDS (360) 1000/1000 July 5, 2014

1st in the World to 1000/1000 Lego Indiana Jones.
1st on X360A/2nd in the World to 1000/1000 WWE 2K14
2nd on x360A to 1000/1000 Deadpool
2nd on x360A to 1000/1000 Ride To Hell:Redemption
1st US Player on X360A to 1000/1000 The Smurfs 2
Old 02-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #44
Z3R0 S1X

z3r0 s1x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chabelo View Post
So what happened to the abandoned list? I know Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 2, and BioShock used to be on the easy list at one point and now they are not there. Shouldn't they go in the abandoned list?
I would argue that AC and Bioshock belong on the quick list as you can get 900+ out of both in under twenty-five hours. If you are willing to skip some of the collection achievements in either game, then they are very doable in the alotted time.

EDIT: I checked and all three of these are still listed under the 15-25 section.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #45
PerpetualHeaven

Send a message via MSN to PerpetualHeaven

Perpalicious's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Bioshock, including the Brass Balls and Collection achievements, can be done in the 10-15. I wouldn't put COD2 on the abandoned either as you can do it in 10-15, which needs to be moved to that section. AC can be done in 20-25 hour section. It's very close to being over 25 if you run into problems.
Achievement Completion %: 97.04
Gamerscore: 68,482

"Don't hate, perpetuate!"
Old 02-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #46
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
The new Disney Sing It! could be added to the 5-10 hours section. I started playing the game last night around 9 PM Central time and I've already 1k'd it since the achievement list is basically the same as the first Disney Sing It!. Game is just as easy as the first.

It's called Disney Sing It! High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Co-host of the "Press A to Listen" podcast:
:

http://www.PressAtoListen.com
Old 02-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #47
Lord Chabelo

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Bioshock, including the Brass Balls and Collection achievements, can be done in the 10-15. I wouldn't put COD2 on the abandoned either as you can do it in 10-15, which needs to be moved to that section. AC can be done in 20-25 hour section. It's very close to being over 25 if you run into problems.
I'm not arguing for or against them, I just noticed they did not make it to this new list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0 S1X View Post

EDIT: I checked and all three of these are still listed under the 15-25 section.
Did they get added in later on? I swore I copy pasted the list into an excel spreadsheat and AC, BioShock, Bionicle Heroes, and COD2 where not on there.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #48
Z3R0 S1X

z3r0 s1x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Did they get added in later on? I swore I copy pasted the list into an excel spreadsheat and AC, BioShock, Bionicle Heroes, and COD2 where not on there.
They were there originally when Perp did the list; I'm assuming Roxy copied his when she created the new thread.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #49
Dog Of Thunder

Dog of Thunder's Gamercard
X-Blades fits in the 5-10 hour list.

If I can do it in just under 8 hours, while recovering from surgery, then anyone can do it that fast. :-)
Old 02-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #50
o0 TommyGuns 0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Of Thunder View Post
X-Blades fits in the 5-10 hour list.

If I can do it in just under 8 hours, while recovering from surgery, then anyone can do it that fast. :-)
Really the roadmap says 14+ hrs
Old 02-28-2009, 09:40 AM   #51
CaMmY95

cammy95's Gamercard
you should add 50 cent blood on the the sand in 10-15 hours althought it can be be done quicker if your good enough to go straight on hard mode : )
Old 03-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #52
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Can anyone here vouch for Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Finding it a real chore to get points in so far, also some of the simulator disc missions are very tough to get golds in. Might have to just get 700 or so in this one and be done with it.

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Old 03-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #53
YouStayClassy

YouStayCla55y's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiresoul View Post
Can anyone here vouch for Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Finding it a real chore to get points in so far, also some of the simulator disc missions are very tough to get golds in. Might have to just get 700 or so in this one and be done with it.
It depends. If you do it legit, you're looking at over 25 hours easily.

However, if you know someone that has save files at certain pionts in the game, you can join their co-op game on XBL and rack up around 750 points in less than a couple of hours.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #54
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStayClassy View Post
It depends. If you do it legit, you're looking at over 25 hours easily.

However, if you know someone that has save files at certain pionts in the game, you can join their co-op game on XBL and rack up around 750 points in less than a couple of hours.
I second this as well. For instance, I knew someone who has maxed out characters and was on the final mission on hard. All you need to do is start a new game with all these characters and it should be a piece of cake from there.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #55
J eVeRy DaY 514

J eVeRy DaY 514's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
i for one, don't agree with ultimate alliance being easy simply because isn't using somebody else's save almost the same as gamesaving?

i mean you can argue that since its an internal means of cheating it is legit, but either way you look at it, you're still not using your own save file.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #56
darthmushu

darthmushu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Ultimate Alliance may take a while but I thought it was totally worth it. I can't wait for the second one.

Retail Completed: 156 total

Arcade Completed: 108 total

FIRST in the WORLD to beat zombie wranglers. Stupid MP acheevs.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #57
YouStayClassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J eVeRy DaY 514 View Post
i for one, don't agree with ultimate alliance being easy simply because isn't using somebody else's save almost the same as gamesaving?

i mean you can argue that since its an internal means of cheating it is legit, but either way you look at it, you're still not using your own save file.
You're joining someone else's Live co-op game, that's far from "cheating". You don't have to save their save file, simply just join their game. By that logic if I join co-op with a friend to beat a certain Halo 3 level on Legendary, that's also "cheating" since I'm not using my own save file.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #58
J eVeRy DaY 514

J eVeRy DaY 514's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStayClassy View Post
You're joining someone else's Live co-op game, that's far from "cheating". You don't have to save their save file, simply just join their game. By that logic if I join co-op with a friend to beat a certain Halo 3 level on Legendary, that's also "cheating" since I'm not using my own save file.
oh my mistake, i didn't know you could get the achievement in co-op. i thought i remembered reading that you had to join a co-op game and save the game on your HD. and plus i remember seeing plenty of threads being locked because of people asking for or offering their save before doom on hard... so why is that? if you are indeed right, i don't see anything wrong with it.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #59
PerpetualHeaven

Send a message via MSN to PerpetualHeaven

Perpalicious's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
oh my mistake, i didn't know you could get the achievement in co-op. i thought i remembered reading that you had to join a co-op game and save the game on your HD. and plus i remember seeing plenty of threads being locked because of people asking for or offering their save before doom on hard... so why is that? if you are indeed right, i don't see anything wrong with it.
You can do that. I've done it for someone else before. The reason being is because it's apparently equivalent to gamesaving. Regardless, even if you don't do this little thing, you can do the original 1000 under 25 hours. It does take quite a while though, and can get pretty boring.
Achievement Completion %: 97.04
Gamerscore: 68,482

"Don't hate, perpetuate!"
Old 03-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #60
YouStayClassy

Quote:
Another reason is you're supposed to save those kind of requests/offers for the achievement trading thread and not make a new one. It's no different than any other forum where a new thread asking for boosting gets locked.

But it's just not Doom you can do it for, if someone has a save right before they fight Mandarin or Loki, or before they speak to Jean with Cyclops or anything like that, you can do all of those on XBL co-op. That's why if you can find someone to boost with, this is really a short game outside of the gold discs. But with that, there is a FANTASTIC faq out there on the interwebs that'll absolutely get you a gold on every single mission in no time flat.

But that is a rare thing to find someone with all those save points, so I'm not disputing or trying to argue that Ultimate Alliance should be put on a shorter time tier but I'm just saying it CAN be done much quicker than one would think.

Last edited by YouStayClassy; 03-04-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Closed Thread