xGAxxInYoMouth's Gamercard
yes i mentioned this in the guide
fullblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:50 AM   #32
xxNOLAUxx

frank123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For the Nub Pwner Achievement and the other one i believe that you can do this in local also, because that iswhat I did and it worked perfectly.
xxNOLAUxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:06 AM   #33
fullblown

Send a message via MSN to fullblown

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxNOLAUxx View Post
For the Nub Pwner Achievement and the other one i believe that you can do this in local also, because that iswhat I did and it worked perfectly.
yes this is true u may do local
Old 06-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #34
Project KG

Send a message via AIM to Project KG Send a message via MSN to Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac2565 View Post
New Gears of War Achievement Guides

THIS! IS! ANEX!

Complete 100 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in Annex and capture 3 objectives in each match

Capturing an objective means basically to take control of the indicated weapon spawn area. Once the timer starts running it is taken. You could take capture 3 times without it. If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots.

Inconceivable

Complete 20 rounds by winning by less than 5 points in annex.

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. And to make this quicker set this to Raven Down and to 19 rounds. If it takes forever but it to 1 minute and gain 5 or less points then with the other controller take control of it but not fully.

Nub Pwn3r

Win 20 rounds by shutting out the opposing team.

"Shutting out" the other team means not letting them score a single point.Again If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots and to make this quicker set this to Raven Down and to 19 rounds. If it takes forever but it to 1 minute and gain 5 or less points then with the other controller take control of it but not fully.

You down with E.P.I.C

Win a multi player match of 3+ rounds in any game type on 6 different downloadable maps
Self Explanatory
The 6 Multiplayer Maps are:
Raven Down(Free)
Old Bones(Free)
Bullet Marsh (800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)
Garden(800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)
Process (800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)
Subway(800 MS Points Now but will be Free after September 3rd)
But Raven Down on 1 minute. The rest put to 3 minutes. Also put it on 3 rounds.

Greeb Thumb

Win 20 matches on any versus mode at Garden 3 or more rounds(downloadable map)
If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. When the match starts run inside the garden where the sniper is located with your other controller and stay there until you die. Do this 60 times and you should have it.
or
As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot.

mind The Gap

Win 20 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in any game type on the Subway multiplayer map
If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. When the match starts just go to where the other controller spawns and kills him. You need to do this 60 times to get this achievement.
or
As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot. Go to a wall and shoot it. This can also be done with the grenades.

Purdy Mouth

Win 20 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in any game type on the Bullet Marsh multiplayer map

If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots. Set the down time to 5 seconds and run inside the dark with the other controller. The krill should down you and in 5 seconds your opponent should be dead.
or
As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot. Go to a wall and shoot it. This can also be done with the grenades.

All That Juice

Win 20 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in any game type on the Process multiplayer map
If you have another controller guest sign in THEN make a private match with 6 private slots.As soon as the match starts go with the other controller to the boomshot. Go to a wall and shoot it. This can also be done with the grenades and torque bow.

^ My achievement guide.
I think your is fine in all sections except spelling. If you want me to help you in that just post here or pm me.
No offense but you just basically copied fullblown's guide.
Project KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #35
Cold Rival

Send a message via MSN to Cold Rival

Cold Rival's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project KG View Post
No offense but you just basically copied fullblown's guide.
With all due respect dude, since they are both guides for the same achievements, there isn't really going to be many differences between the two. He obviously didn't "copy" Fullblown's guide, because it's blatently different. They appear similar, but there are subtle differences. I personally prefer the second guide - it seems easier to follow, with more clear instructions. We all have our own opinions!
Cold Rival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:05 PM   #36
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Rival View Post
With all due respect dude, since they are both guides for the same achievements, there isn't really going to be many differences between the two. He obviously didn't "copy" Fullblown's guide, because it's blatently different. They appear similar, but there are subtle differences. I personally prefer the second guide - it seems easier to follow, with more clear instructions. We all have our own opinions!
But what they didn't know is that if you are the host and you bring a friend in who has a guest you and your friend go on one team and the guest goes on the other team. When the round starts you boot the guest and it will just kill him. Round over. It's that easy.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #37
fullblown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Rival View Post
me and ac are friends now and he did copy my guide from fact but just make it more understnadable that is all.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:43 PM   #38
fullblown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project KG View Post
But what they didn't know is that if you are the host and you bring a friend in who has a guest you and your friend go on one team and the guest goes on the other team. When the round starts you boot the guest and it will just kill him. Round over. It's that easy.
i was aware of this but that is obvious the fact u can bring a guest in at all gives away the fact u can just do about anything by bringing certain amount of guests in or friends.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:44 PM   #39
steelerkid43

steelerd43's Gamercard
This!Is!Annex!

i'm just wondering why this achievement is not unlocking, i have a tally sheet marking the matches i have done i have 51 ranked completed, and 55 local matches completed. I have had atleast 3 captures in each i think thats what it means by objective i'm just wondering why it hasn't unlocked. I didn't have any problems with the new achievements unlocking late like i did with the old ones (116 chainsaw kills etc). Just wondering if you know what going on?
steelerkid43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #40
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerkid43 View Post
i'm just wondering why this achievement is not unlocking, i have a tally sheet marking the matches i have done i have 51 ranked completed, and 55 local matches completed. I have had atleast 3 captures in each i think thats what it means by objective i'm just wondering why it hasn't unlocked. I didn't have any problems with the new achievements unlocking late like i did with the old ones (116 chainsaw kills etc). Just wondering if you know what going on?
For this to unlock I believe you need to complete 100 matches with 3+ rounds and complete 3+ objectives in each round. So...........if you need this and you have done 3+ objectives in each round you still need 45 matches if I am reading your statement correct.
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:35 PM   #41
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozan View Post
For this to unlock I believe you need to complete 100 matches with 3+ rounds and complete 3+ objectives in each round. So...........if you need this and you have done 3+ objectives in each round you still need 45 matches if I am reading your statement correct.
Yeah but he did 51 ranked ones too. Unless he did those before the new achievements came out. They don't count unless they were done after the achievements came out.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:41 PM   #42
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullblown View Post
i was aware of this but that is obvious the fact u can bring a guest in at all gives away the fact u can just do about anything by bringing certain amount of guests in or friends.
Don't mean to flood the thread but I was talking about how you can boot the guest but instead it will kill him and end the round. I know people know about the whole guest thing but I didn't think they knew about the booting and it just kills them. Just to clear things up.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:53 PM   #43
steelerkid43

steelerd43's Gamercard
This!is!Annex!

Do local matches count toward THIS!IS!ANNEX!? I know they count toward all the others but i've done well over a 100 annex matches and i dont have the achievement?
Old 06-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #44
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerkid43 View Post
Do local matches count toward THIS!IS!ANNEX!? I know they count toward all the others but i've done well over a 100 annex matches and i dont have the achievement?
Nobody has unlocked it local matches. They've been done in player matches.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #45
steelerkid43

steelerd43's Gamercard
This!is!annex!

i played one ranked match after doing a bunch of local and got the achievement.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:59 PM   #46
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
You would think it be able to be done locally if you can do all the other new achievements locally.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:10 AM   #47
DisturbedDan

Send a message via AIM to DisturbedDan

Br4inDEAD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for this is annex, is it capture 3 objectives each round or each match? Cause the achievement makes it sound like each match.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:35 AM   #48
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

I think my THIS! IS! ANNEX! may be glitched. I've played well over 100 matches and I did a ranked match too.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:30 AM   #49
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedDan View Post
for this is annex, is it capture 3 objectives each round or each match? Cause the achievement makes it sound like each match.
In a match.
ac2565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:05 AM   #50
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac2565 View Post
In a match.
So for the This is annex achievement you don't need to get to 180 points each round? You can just get two objectives for 120 points? However you still have to play 3 round matches correct? I was under the impression that you had to get 3+ objectives in each separate round? Are you sure on this Ace?
Old 06-18-2007, 04:26 AM   #51
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozan View Post
So for the This is annex achievement you don't need to get to 180 points each round? You can just get two objectives for 120 points? However you still have to play 3 round matches correct? I was under the impression that you had to get 3+ objectives in each separate round? Are you sure on this Ace?
Yes in a match. Just read the description.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:56 AM   #52
Bobtroid

Send a message via AIM to Bobtroid

Bobtroid's Gamercard
Is there extra content to buy to be able to get the new achievements?

My game collection.
Bobtroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:26 AM   #53
Monk Monk 06

Young Caown's Gamercard
this might sound like a dumb question... how do i do this guest sh**? can someone walk me through this, i made a new gamertag but it doesnt have XBL how do i do the matches

{EDIT} i dont think these can be done in local anymore, i downloaded the maps today, and when i put in my game disk there was a patch that was applied.

I did 2 games, one of 19 and one of 5 i figured i could kill 2 birds with one stone and get inconcieveable and newb pwner in the same 2 games and nothing happend.... was it the patch?

Last edited by Monk Monk 06; 06-18-2007 at 08:38 AM. Reason: didnt want to post again.
Monk Monk 06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:16 AM   #54
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Never mind it finally unlocked.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:10 PM   #55
Spoot

For this! is! annex! can you just capture the same point 3 times then have the guest quit to get the achievement?
Spoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:28 PM   #56
Project KG

Mercenary KG's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoot View Post
For this! is! annex! can you just capture the same point 3 times then have the guest quit to get the achievement?
You could just keep the guest but yeah you just capture 3 objectives.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:59 PM   #57
Curtis

Currrtissss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Monk 06 View Post
this might sound like a dumb question... how do i do this guest sh**? can someone walk me through this, i made a new gamertag but it doesnt have XBL how do i do the matches
The patch was the update that came with the new achievements. The one they have every few months.

Just press Y on the main menu, sign your second controller in as your guest. Them host a private player match put your guest on the oposite team and do the achievements.

x
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:25 PM   #58
blackmagic16

Send a message via Skype™ to blackmagic16

BlackMagic16's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Advice for the 20 wins on a lv host a game on the map needed on any exicution and have a friend join with a guest contoler signed in. then have him on your team guest on other so you go to host options when the game starts kick the guest (all it does is kill him). rinse and repeat You can also have your firend host the game and u join his team therefore you dont need to do anything but wait

blackmagic16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:39 AM   #59
Bobtroid

Send a message via AIM to Bobtroid

Bobtroid's Gamercard

My game collection.
Bobtroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:42 AM   #60
ac2565
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtroid View Post
No except for the maps and you down with Epic achievment. To get those you need the new maps.