PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 2K7
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
MrsRoppa

MrsRoppa's Gamercard
Simulating franchise help

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me with simulating franchise. Once I reach the end of the season I just get really confused with the amount of crap the game expects me to do. I've never played a NHL game in my life, or any other sports game, so I'm rather confused. It wants me to make drafts and all that? I really want the easy GS from simulating so if anyone could guide me in the right direction that would be great. IMO the achievement guide is too vague.

BTW I've not got it on my gamertag yet because I usually play offline, I don't have 2 ports on my internet thingy.
MrsRoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
Spike Phanta

PhantaHQ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRoppa View Post
Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me with simulating franchise. Once I reach the end of the season I just get really confused with the amount of crap the game expects me to do. I've never played a NHL game in my life, or any other sports game, so I'm rather confused. It wants me to make drafts and all that? I really want the easy GS from simulating so if anyone could guide me in the right direction that would be great. IMO the achievement guide is too vague.

BTW I've not got it on my gamertag yet because I usually play offline, I don't have 2 ports on my internet thingy.
\
If you're smart you can easily skip all that.
Spike Phanta is offline   Reply With Quote