PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rainbow Six Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 05:16 AM   #271
darkXhawk
 
darkXhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cadillac, MI
Posts: 441

muffinhunter 32's Gamercard
All I have left is the Elite achievement. Im so tired of playing this game. Im at Lt. Col. with one bar and that one bar took me probably 3 or 4 nights of playing. I wanna say screw it but I'd really like to have 1000/1000.
__________________



www.myspace.com/nmcjudo
darkXhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:59 AM   #272
CharmlessGem
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belgium
Posts: 67

II Charmless II's Gamercard
I did the T-hunt missions on realistic but I didn't get the achievements
CharmlessGem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:42 PM   #273
omegamustard
 
omegamustard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lumberton, North Carolina
Posts: 598
Send a message via AIM to omegamustard Send a message via Yahoo to omegamustard

OmegaMustard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for the terrorist hunt missions in splitscreen, i know you have to do them in solo, i heard you can use the shield if you equip it to your character on the xbox live menu, but my question is, what does the enemy density have to be on, can i just beat all the missions on realistic, low density for the achievements?
__________________

omegamustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #274
Gorjira
 
Gorjira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 3,013

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegamustard View Post
for the terrorist hunt missions in splitscreen, i know you have to do them in solo, i heard you can use the shield if you equip it to your character on the xbox live menu, but my question is, what does the enemy density have to be on, can i just beat all the missions on realistic, low density for the achievements?
It can be on low, yes.
__________________
All we are is dust in the wind.
Gorjira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:48 PM   #275
Ho5tiLe D
 
Ho5tiLe D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 674

Ho5tiLe D's Gamercard
i just got elite hunter and veteran hunter yesterday. if you havent done veteran hunter/normal difficulty yet DONT. If you beat it on Realistic, it WILL give you both achievements. I used the shield and the raging bull.
if you get frustrated take a break. some games you get better spawns than others. you also have to do it alone in single player
thanks to the other members of this site who told me where to get the raging bull.
__________________
my GT = Ho5tiLe D
Ho5tiLe D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #276
Skeets5977
 
Skeets5977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 86

Skeets5977's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho5tiLe D View Post
i just got elite hunter and veteran hunter yesterday. if you havent done veteran hunter/normal difficulty yet DONT. If you beat it on Realistic, it WILL give you both achievements. I used the shield and the raging bull.
if you get frustrated take a break. some games you get better spawns than others. you also have to do it alone in single player
thanks to the other members of this site who told me where to get the raging bull.
Sweet! Nice Job! I have been wanting to start these. And I will play realistic if I can get both achievements from it ! If not, then normal will seem like a cake walk. I was wondering if they had fixed the splitscreen thing, apparently not, thanks for confirming that.
__________________
Skeets5977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:06 AM   #277
Risby
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 10
Exclamation

I have a huge problem, I'll post it here instead of making a new thread first to see if I get some answers.

Playing some ranked Team Sharpshooter with my friend now, haven't been playing since Januari och Februari since last time. Then I only played Attack & Defend, so my first time in Sharpshooter. Several times I've gotten most frags, and yes - more then the best in the other team as well.
But, people on the opposing side has all the teams left (not all, 2 the most of 7 in total). I tought maybe that was the problem why I didn't get the achievement

Team Champion - Most kills in a winning online ranked match of Team Sharpshooter


And yes, our team won too. I'm not stupid. So... I tried a player match instead with a friend. Killed him some times... NO, didn't get the achievement. We tried other stuff like rescue hostages and get the intel within 5 respective 2 minutes. That ones worked, and everyone says "ranked online games" but it was only player-matches.

Then we tried Siege Specialist, most frags on the Defending side in Attack & Defende that you also win. Yep, didn't work either. Seems achievement invovling frags don't work anylonger? Because I did the Team Champion honestly several times in ranked matches and that didn't work.

What can be the problem? Time to notify Ubisoft?
Risby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:41 PM   #278
Galaxy Spear
 
Galaxy Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Worcestershire, England.
Posts: 190

ArchAngel184's Gamercard
I needed to vent some anger, and what better game than vegas on T-Hunt, managed to get Elite Hunter within an hour. Just need Special Operations now!
__________________
I like video games.
Galaxy Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:12 AM   #279
killlah631
 
killlah631's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I'm From New York
Posts: 1,350

Weezy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Best of the Best is just plain ridiculous...the worst part about it is that it requires no skill at all, just a hell lot of time. I just reached Lt. Colonel and the only reason I'm still playing is because I decided to dedicate the rest of the time until the next GSL to finishing up this 1000, and this is all I have left. I really hope there isn't an achievement like this in the next R6.
__________________



Completed Retails:
34

GSL V The CURSE
Start Score: 38,700|+5,670|+2,225|+2,295|+2,675|+2,210|


thanks to Skillet98!
killlah631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:58 AM   #280
Shaun Cee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 215
does any1 know of an easy way to do the missions on realistic??should i just get a shield and take my time goin through them??
Shaun Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:18 AM   #281
bxbomber
 
bxbomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 283

hpenaranda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Cee View Post
does any1 know of an easy way to do the missions on realistic??should i just get a shield and take my time goin through them??
You could do it that way, but it may take forever. The key in the missions is to be patient and analyze your next moves carefully. Always use your team. If you die try again, there are some frustrating parts, but they are beatable.
__________________
1350's: Fable 2
1250's: Tomb Raider:Legend; G.R.A.W. 2; Oblivion
1200's: Mass Effect
1100's: BioShock
1030's: Mass Effect 2
1000's: Fight Night Round 3; King Kong; MLB 2K6; Madden '06; NBA 2K6; Call of Duty 2; TMNT; NBA 2K7; Assassin's Creed; Eragon; Cabela's African Safari; Gun; Resident Evil 5; Assassin's Creed 2; Call of Duty 4; Disney's Bolt; Dark Void; Prince of Persia; Velvet Assassin; Golden Compass
970's: Condemned
200's:
0's: Quake 2
bxbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #282
Shaun Cee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 215
thanks m8, do u also know if the achievements for doin the t-hunts in single player on realistic and normal can u do them on low density or dus it always have to b on high??
Shaun Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #283
bxbomber
 
bxbomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 283

hpenaranda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Cee View Post
thanks m8, do u also know if the achievements for doin the t-hunts in single player on realistic and normal can u do them on low density or dus it always have to b on high??
For T-Hunt, Realistic will unlock both achievements(Normal & Realistic). Yes you can do it on low density.
__________________
1350's: Fable 2
1250's: Tomb Raider:Legend; G.R.A.W. 2; Oblivion
1200's: Mass Effect
1100's: BioShock
1030's: Mass Effect 2
1000's: Fight Night Round 3; King Kong; MLB 2K6; Madden '06; NBA 2K6; Call of Duty 2; TMNT; NBA 2K7; Assassin's Creed; Eragon; Cabela's African Safari; Gun; Resident Evil 5; Assassin's Creed 2; Call of Duty 4; Disney's Bolt; Dark Void; Prince of Persia; Velvet Assassin; Golden Compass
970's: Condemned
200's:
0's: Quake 2
bxbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #284
fitzybhoy
 
fitzybhoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 27

fitzybhoy25's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxbomber View Post
For T-Hunt, Realistic will unlock both achievements(Normal & Realistic). Yes you can do it on low density.
so its, single player terrorist hunt, all maps, realistic difficulty and any density??

can you confirm please?
fitzybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:13 PM   #285
Shaun Cee
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 215
yes thts wot i meen NOT the bonus pack maps though as i dont think u need to do them to get the achivement
Shaun Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #286
Doc Merk
 
Doc Merk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 69
Officer and Best of the Best Achievements...

How hard are these to get? I know I saw you had to get like 175000 EXP for Officer and 675000 EXP for Elite, but how long will it take to get Elite? How many EXP do you get for each multiplayer victory? Is there any tricks to getting these?

Feedback is much appreciated. THANKS!
__________________
100% Live Arcade:
TMNT 1989, Contra, Gaunlet, Golden Axe, Sonic, Double Dragon, 3D Ultra Minigolf, Bomberman Live, Dig Dug, UNO, Full House Poker, Duke Nukem 3D

100% Retail:
GRAW 1 (minus 3 leaderboard achievements), GRAW 2, TMNT, The BIGS, Halo 3, Crackdown 3, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Modern Warfare 2

Working on: F.E.A.R. 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Call of Duty Black Ops, Duke Nukem 3D
Doc Merk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #287
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII
 
Shinobi273's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,938

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Welcome to the site, please use the stickies or search before posting, especially regarding old games. This has been addressed in more than a few threads already. The max exp for a t-hunt is 600 and the max for a multiplayer game is 1600. There are also calculators available that can calculate roughly the number of t-hunts or hours multiplayer needed for ranks.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #288
Gorjira
 
Gorjira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 3,013

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It'll take you a good long while to get to Elite. If you do t-hunts and win on realistic youll get 600pts.
__________________
All we are is dust in the wind.
Gorjira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:20 PM   #289
Kung Fu Jams
 
Kung Fu Jams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jacinto
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to Kung Fu Jams

K1LDEA's Gamercard
Hi jus got this game back from my friend, I havent played it in ages and i was just wondering how do you invite a friend to ranked matches because im looking to get all the win in a certain game mode in ranked. it wouldnt let me earlier,
thanks
__________________



Kung Fu Jams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:20 AM   #290
vicko
 
vicko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chester,U.K.
Posts: 292

Blain uk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu Jams View Post
Hi jus got this game back from my friend, I havent played it in ages and i was just wondering how do you invite a friend to ranked matches because im looking to get all the win in a certain game mode in ranked. it wouldnt let me earlier,
thanks
Hi mate, if you private chat your friend and remove him (or her) from your friends list you will find each others games straight away, good luck
__________________
vicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #291
Kung Fu Jams
 
Kung Fu Jams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jacinto
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to Kung Fu Jams

K1LDEA's Gamercard
cheers mate i was messin about with options menu forever yesterday, thank god for this site and helpfull people like urself
__________________



Kung Fu Jams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:14 AM   #292
Agade
 
Agade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 69
Send a message via AIM to Agade

Agade's Gamercard
Just got my 1k

Off to DoA4
Agade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #293
rossyboi88
 
rossyboi88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 68

Cooper Man 88's Gamercard
quick question what maps on T-Hunt do u need to complete to get the veteran hunter and elite hunter achievement? im kinda confused cos i got the red map pack not long ago n now thers more levels to do surley its only 5 or 6 maps? any help would be greatly appreciated
__________________
rossyboi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #294
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII
 
Shinobi273's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,938

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossyboi88 View Post
quick question what maps on T-Hunt do u need to complete to get the veteran hunter and elite hunter achievement? im kinda confused cos i got the red map pack not long ago n now thers more levels to do surley its only 5 or 6 maps? any help would be greatly appreciated
Delete the red and black expansions before doing this.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:10 AM   #295
buck wyyld
 
buck wyyld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 411

buck wyyld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This question is pretty gaddamn dumb, but my Vision camera image won't register. It just keeps asking me to retake my side photo. Anyone else run into this? Any advice?
__________________
buck wyyld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:16 AM   #296
Emfulz
 
Emfulz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 219, In A House Infront of My Laptop
Posts: 1,708
Send a message via MSN to Emfulz

EMFULZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck wyyld View Post
This question is pretty gaddamn dumb, but my Vision camera image won't register. It just keeps asking me to retake my side photo. Anyone else run into this? Any advice?
It keeps telling me to retake my front face, I have light and tried it in the day time but it still isn't working, I would like to know how to do this so that achievement can be mine after 1 year of playing this game
PS: I know my head isn't that fucked up to not work
__________________
Don't Stop Believing

Signature by Cpt Slaugh7er
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Emfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:05 AM   #297
buck wyyld
 
buck wyyld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 411

buck wyyld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfulz View Post
It keeps telling me to retake my front face, I have light and tried it in the day time but it still isn't working, I would like to know how to do this so that achievement can be mine after 1 year of playing this game
PS: I know my head isn't that fucked up to not work
Yeah, I agree. WTF is up with this achievement? I can't get the side photo to register. I hate asking for help with this achievement, but is there any? Does anyone know of any defective cameras, as I haven't used mine before and it does look pretty dark IMO.
__________________
buck wyyld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #298
Khaot1c
 
Khaot1c's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 46

Khaot1c's Gamercard
After reading through the whole thread - I just want to confrim..
The Elite/Veteran Hunter achivements are NOT fixed - as in, you MUST complete them on SINGLE PLAYER T-hunt in order to gain the achivements, and they are stacked. So doing them on REALISTIC (Elite) will pop the Veteran (Normal) as well.

So The Way people are suggesting this be done is with the shield. But I don't have SHIELD as an equipment choice. I understand I have to have used the equipment before to have it available later, but I was sure i picked it up somewhere. Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Life Member - North American Fishing Club
Forevermore.....an Overclocker

Khaot1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #299
Deadly Moves
Banned User
 
Deadly Moves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Yorkshire, England
Posts: 4,985

Deadly Moves's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killlah631 View Post
Best of the Best is just plain ridiculous...the worst part about it is that it requires no skill at all, just a hell lot of time. I just reached Lt. Colonel and the only reason I'm still playing is because I decided to dedicate the rest of the time until the next GSL to finishing up this 1000, and this is all I have left. I really hope there isn't an achievement like this in the next R6.
Of corse it takes skill
The more skilled player will win more often and therefore earn more points.
So the better you are, the faster you'll get to an Elite.

I know it was a bit of a pain trying to get to Elite
but the sense of achievement was well worth it.

I bought a 360 just for this game bcos all my work mates were playing it.
But i was the only 1 of us to gain the rank of Elite
Deadly Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:06 AM   #300
Tyrannical Duck
 
Tyrannical Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via MSN to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannical Duck

Tyrannical Duck's Gamercard
Hey guys, quick question. I'm trying to do the "beat the story on realistic" achievement, and I want to know if I do "Scene Selection", and just do each one of those scenes, will I get the achievement?

Because when I do scene selection, it lets me pick what weapon I want and everything, it should be really easy. I just did "new story" and I died in the beginning level (they shot me through smoke even though they didn't see me throw it), and I heard if you do "load last checkpoint", it'll reset to normal.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaot1c View Post
After reading through the whole thread - I just want to confrim..
The Elite/Veteran Hunter achivements are NOT fixed - as in, you MUST complete them on SINGLE PLAYER T-hunt in order to gain the achivements, and they are stacked. So doing them on REALISTIC (Elite) will pop the Veteran (Normal) as well.

So The Way people are suggesting this be done is with the shield. But I don't have SHIELD as an equipment choice. I understand I have to have used the equipment before to have it available later, but I was sure i picked it up somewhere. Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, they're still glitched. I did these a couple of weeks ago, on single player - realistic, and got both the normal and realistic achievements. I don't know how to get the shield. I think I just got it from playing and ranking up. This is what I found in the achievement guide on the site.

The shield can be found very early on in the scene “The Strip” and the desert eagle in near the start of the scene security. The shield is found right on the ground near all the police vans near the start of the mission right after rappelling down.

Image is from the guide, so thanks to whoever hosted it.
__________________
New York Giants | Georgia Bulldogs

Last edited by Tyrannical Duck; 03-08-2008 at 05:32 AM.
Tyrannical Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 AM.