PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Rainbow Six Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #301
Tyrannical Duck

Send a message via AIM to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via MSN to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannical Duck

Tyrannical Duck's Gamercard
Double post, I know.
Can someone answer my question please? I'd like to start the story but I want to know how to go about it.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #302
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I'm pretty sure you have to do it all in one play through. Thats what i did and the achievement unlocked afterwards.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #303
Tyrannical Duck

Send a message via AIM to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via MSN to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannical Duck

Tyrannical Duck's Gamercard
So you beat it all in one playthrough without dying? How did you resume if you got killed? I died, and I can't do "load last checkpoint", so what do I do instead?
Old 03-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #304
brizzo9

br1zzo's Gamercard
Anybody else having trouble getting "True Identity"? Every time I try to get it, it says the side shot if bad, and it drives me nuts. Any help would be appreciated. Also, is the camera supposed to flip every photo it takes?
brizzo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:05 AM   #305
Despised Icon

Maggot x360a's Gamercard
Im needing help with the T-hunts on Realistic. Everyone says to use the shield and Deagle, but i cant equip a shield. Any help please?
Despised Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #306
daewezzy

Send a message via AIM to daewezzy

DAEWEZZY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despised Icon View Post
Im needing help with the T-hunts on Realistic. Everyone says to use the shield and Deagle, but i cant equip a shield. Any help please?
I think in the first mission when you arrive at Las Vegas, there will be a shield on the floor. Just pick it up then quit the game, then you should be able to equip it doing T-Hunts.

Looking to boost for GRAW 2 (Co-op DLC) & MoH: Airborne. Send me a FR with a message!
daewezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:30 PM   #307
shotyMCshotster

Send a message via Yahoo to shotyMCshotster Send a message via Skype™ to shotyMCshotster

shotyMCshotster's Gamercard
ok im new to this game my buddy gave it to me. but on the achievment list they say the best way to get xp is to do the t-hunt on countdown now how do you do this cause i cant find it on t-hunt.
shotyMCshotster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #308
MYRM1D0N

Send a message via MSN to MYRM1D0N

MYRM1D0N's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotyMCshotster View Post
ok im new to this game my buddy gave it to me. but on the achievment list they say the best way to get xp is to do the t-hunt on countdown now how do you do this cause i cant find it on t-hunt.
i suggest doing t-hunt online at LVU Campus under realistic and max number of enemies, each time you complete it you get 600 xp... what your talking about is a glitch in one of the single player/co-op levels where you can get through it with only killing like 2 enemies. but you only get like 50xp.

Last edited by MYRM1D0N; 03-25-2008 at 06:44 PM.
MYRM1D0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:00 PM   #309
Badhazard

Badhazard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
has any1 ever gone through single player on realistic and feel like its too easy and that you might have picked Normal instead.

Badhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #310
BigB 8083

BigB 8083's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkyxtc View Post
Buy the camera w/ the year of XBL card; for $60-70 you walk away w/ the Camera, a year extension to XBL, 2 arcade games and 200 MS points. If you are a rewardzone member at Best Buy they are always sending out 10% off coupons so if nothing else you can grab the package for $63. Its definately a good deal that way rather than buying components seperately.
thats pretty good to know. i'll check it out
Old 04-23-2008, 09:09 AM   #311
Namaste

Veteran Hunter achievement, is it for certain that I can't get this on split-screen and I can only get it by myself?

Tour of Duty achievement, Will the achievement still count if I die but my online partner doesn't die and he wins the game for us? Or will I have to stay alive in order for it to count?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #312
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
Veteran Hunter achievement, is it for certain that I can't get this on split-screen and I can only get it by myself?
Yes, you must do this solo, in single player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
Tour of Duty achievement, Will the achievement still count if I die but my online partner doesn't die and he wins the game for us? Or will I have to stay alive in order for it to count?
Yes, you can die. As long as you get the 'mission accomplished' screen when the last terrorist dies, it counted. (If you join a game in progress and they win, it won't count)
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:22 AM   #313
Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Yes, you must do this solo, in single player.

Yes, you can die. As long as you get the 'mission accomplished' screen when the last terrorist dies, it counted. (If you join a game in progress and they win, it won't count)
Response to your first statement; thank you for letting me know.

Response to your first statement; I got this a few days ago, thank you.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #314
Namaste

Can you get Elite Hunter doing coop T-Hunt missions online?
Old 06-27-2008, 05:06 AM   #315
IGC ELIMINATER17

Extr3m3 G4m3r's Gamercard
First of all i was wondering if the countdown glitch still works for the elite achievement. I was also wondering can u only do it with 2 people instead of 4 because the guide says get 4 people together but in the video he showed it showed only 2 people so i was curious.

Edit: I was also wondering is there a way to check my exact exp points because i cant seem to find the right spot.

(20) 200s-Pacman~Ms. Pacman~Digdug~N+~Galaga~Frogger~Portal: Still Alive~Uno~Dash of Destruction~Big Bumpin~Spyglass Board Games~Banjo Kazooie~Pocketbike Racer~Cloning Clyde~Marble Blast Ultra(250)~Puzzle Arcade~Rocky and Bullwinkle~Sneak King~5th grader~Frogger 2

Last edited by IGC ELIMINATER17; 06-27-2008 at 07:32 PM.
IGC ELIMINATER17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #316
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
Question

Hi mates..
I have a question with the co-op story achievement. I completed the whole game cooperatively with my brother in splitscreen, but we didn't get the achievement? Why? Does the second player have to be logged into anther gamertag or whatever?
Thanks.
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #317
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBunnyHunter View Post
Hi mates..
I have a question with the co-op story achievement. I completed the whole game cooperatively with my brother in splitscreen, but we didn't get the achievement? Why? Does the second player have to be logged into anther gamertag or whatever?
Thanks.
the achievement really doesnt mean splitscreen but your supposed too play it solo t-hunt to get the achievement............

KILLING5PR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #318
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLING5PR33 View Post
the achievement really doesnt mean splitscreen but your supposed too play it solo t-hunt to get the achievement............
What? Sorry I didn't really understand what you mean. Can I get it with splitscreen offline or not? I mean nothing with T-Hunt, they're even harder because you ain't got no respawns.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:14 AM   #319
AK Punk

Send a message via MSN to AK Punk

AK Punk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Question

For achievements like Pistoleer where you have to kill 150 terrorist with a Pistol do the kills you get in a game add up even if you start a new game? Like in campaign or do you have to get it in one go through?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:47 PM   #320
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Punk View Post
For achievements like Pistoleer where you have to kill 150 terrorist with a Pistol do the kills you get in a game add up even if you start a new game? Like in campaign or do you have to get it in one go through?
I think it counts over more than one playthroughs. It's best done in combination with the shield.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #321
unkee888

Send a message via MSN to unkee888
for the achievement- rainbow six legend,can it be done by split screen or online?

unkee888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #322
cushtyjosht

these achievments look so fun and this will be a challange my friend
cushtyjosht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:25 AM   #323
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Elite hunter glitched?

I just ran through and did all the T-hunt missions on realistic, low density, with two controllers by myself. My other account which I know I have never played rainbow six vegas with, got the co-op t-hunt mission achievement, but not the t-hunt on realistic like my real account. :/ I guess I'll try going through it again. Maybe this time with high density enemies.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:29 AM   #324
Baliano

Xx1337SniPerzxX's Gamercard
Newbsicle - You cannot get Elite Hunter in splitscreen, even though the description says you can. You must complete each t-hunt solo on realistic for the achievement.
Baliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:17 PM   #325
WilliamRLBaker

Send a message via AIM to WilliamRLBaker Send a message via MSN to WilliamRLBaker Send a message via Yahoo to WilliamRLBaker

williamrlbaker's Gamercard
what can be done offline

Could any one tell me what achievements can be done offline *multiplayer*?
WilliamRLBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #326
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamRLBaker View Post
Could any one tell me what achievements can be done offline *multiplayer*?
Yeah that's what I'm interested in too. I played through the whole game together with my brother in offline co-op and we didn't get any achievement. Maybe because the second controller wasn't signed into a profile.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #327
Ado Glass

Ado Glass's Gamercard
Can anyone tell me are the 'beat story mode on realistic' and 'beat story mode on normal' stackable? And also The same for Co-Op story Mode? Surely if you start with playing the story mode on realistic, you should get all 4 achievements at the end, like what you happen if you beat Gears on hard 1st time on co-op. Can anyone clear this up for me please, gonna start it this weekend, and want to do it with min play-throughs. Cheers
Ado Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #328
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ado Glass View Post
Can anyone tell me are the 'beat story mode on realistic' and 'beat story mode on normal' stackable? And also The same for Co-Op story Mode? Surely if you start with playing the story mode on realistic, you should get all 4 achievements at the end, like what you happen if you beat Gears on hard 1st time on co-op. Can anyone clear this up for me please, gonna start it this weekend, and want to do it with min play-throughs. Cheers
Well I cannot answer all of your questions but just: Don't try it on realistic! You won't survive!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #329
Marius

BJOERNl's Gamercard
Just to clear out something:

ELITE/VETERAN Hunter

Has to be done in single player T-hunt!!! (they are stacked so you only need to do them at realistic)

Vegas champion
Must be done in online co-op

Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #330
LordBunnyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius View Post
Vegas champion
Must be done in online co-op
Haha... thanks! Fuckin' online co-op.