PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-13-2006, 12:07 AM   #1
PaleGringo

Send a message via AIM to PaleGringo Send a message via MSN to PaleGringo Send a message via Yahoo to PaleGringo

PaleGringo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
PaleGringo

Hello and happy gaming, everybody!

My name's Will, better known in this crazy digital world as PaleGringo.  I live in California, and work on computer and network support in a local community college district.

I game on a 50" Sony LCD Grand WEGA screen with a custom 5.1 Surround sound system powered by a Yamaha MultiZone Amplifier.  My two rear channel speakers are in my vaulted ceiling, and as of mid-November (hint hint), I actually got my "center channel" more or less centered in front of my screen, finally.  It's a kickass system.  8)

[img width=588 height=480]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/PaleGringo/FullSetup122905.jpg[/img][img width=640 height=480]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/PaleGringo/GamingHeight122905.jpg[/img]

The newest hardware added is the 360, naturally.  I had to get the silver faceplate because the white stock one didn't fit in with the rest of my electronics.

Outside of here, I'm a forum moderator over at a gaming site I'm affiliated with, http://www.thefallensoldiers.com.  We do more than just play games... we honor all the brave men and women in the armed forces protecting the freedoms that we so often take for granted.  Just recently, we've adopted a platoon in Iraq, and send them monthly care pacakges.  Have a look around, and be sure to tell them that Gringo sent ya 

I periodically update the GIF files that I use in my signature, so you'll be able to see my gamercard and a sampling of the 360 games I have (or will have shortly) at any given time.

Just as a note, for whomever reads this, I'm flattered by the amazing influx of friend requests on XBox Live.  I'm working on clearing out some dead accounts from back on the original XBox but I'm still pushing 100.  Whether or not that limit is actual or theoretical matters not.

In the future, if people could attach a voice message to their Friend Requests saying where you know me from, or if this new ID is replacing an existing entry on my list, it would be greatly appreciated.   ;D

PaleGringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:09 AM   #2
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Re: PaleGringo

nice steup mate

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:10 AM   #3
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Nice !!!
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
TheIcemanCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:29 AM   #4
SpideR NY

S0DA POPINSKI's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

not bad at all. welcome

Shooter of the moment - MW3 (sucks IMO)

RPG of the moment - Skyrim & Bastion

Game's I going for achievements in right now - None
SpideR NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:05 PM   #5
Weapon 117

Send a message via AIM to Weapon 117 Send a message via MSN to Weapon 117 Send a message via Yahoo to Weapon 117

Weapon 117's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Nice setup!!!

Weapon 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
wtfitszen

Omg Its Zen's Gamercard
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
wtfitszen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #7
GhostFalcon3

Goreman 3's Gamercard
Woa, talk about Ninjaring a five year old welcome thread.

GhostFalcon3 is offline   Reply With Quote