PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
AcidGlowx81

acidglowx81's Gamercard
1000 already?

Damn that is fast.. and no dates for multiplayer ones?

http://live.xbox.com/en-CA/profile/p...g=Psycho+in+HD
and
http://live.xbox.com/en-CA/profile/p...ag=HQ+Jbrizzel

Did he get them all by link-sys games maybe? Can you still get achieves that way? At every single Live compatible game on his list, none of them have dates...
Old 02-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
They are hackers. Low life cheats.

Space for rent.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
phobzy85

Send a message via MSN to phobzy85

Phobzy85's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Obviously cheats.

You don't get a date assigned if you are offline when you get an achievement. So it would of been impossible to achieve as they are online achievements. Game hacking senses tingling

Old 02-19-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
Ouija Board

Ouija Board's Gamercard
Hackers and boosters just as bad in my book, whats the point in boosting an achievement, think there missing the point. Joined 5 games in a row last night, all players boosting - get a life, points don't mean prizes.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
KemicalSupreme
Banned User

KemicalSupreme's Gamercard

definitely hackers. How in the world does Monolith not see this and ban there accounts? Or microsoft? Who is regulating gameplay now a days?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
Deathblow23

IRON MIND's Gamercard
There is a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaassive amount of lagtime involved when Microsoft decides to ban people. Why this is...who knows? From the moment they announced they would be banning people for "gamesaving"...to when the very first tags had it happen to them was MONTHS...LITERALLY!!!

It's like they need the time to mount a case for federal court or something. It's not hard to spot. I mean think about it...if users like us can spot it...and we don't have access to the monitoring equipment that they do for XBL in Redmond, WA like the XBOX staff do...then why can't it happen faster?

(sighs)

Last edited by Deathblow23; 02-19-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
M85A21
Banned User

Oldedog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Why is JBrizzel back... He has been reset like 4 times. He should grow up.
Go outside.
Psycho in HD has gamesaved everything, I have a feeling he's the new Sufoor, he's usually the first to 1000 a game...
Old 02-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
TheToiletBrush

TheToiletBrush's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouija Board View Post
Hackers and boosters just as bad in my book, whats the point in boosting an achievement, think there missing the point. Joined 5 games in a row last night, all players boosting - get a life, points don't mean prizes.

What a dope. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the two are not even close. Hacking and boosting are not even in the same ballpark. Tell me how you can "boost" beating COD4 on Vet and how that is the same as hacking the achievement. You are a moron.

And congratulations on learning English as a second language. Keep at it, Skippy. You'll get the hang of it.

LOOKING FOR BOOSTING PARTNERS: Singularity, Wolfenstien, F.E.A.R. 2, Crysis 2, Frontline: Fuel of War, Call of Juarez, Prey, Turning Point, The Darkness
Old 02-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
FYC Punker

F3ar Duh Punk's Gamercard
psyco in hd has halo wars btw.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
TheToiletBrush

I just sent psycho in hd a message calling him a hacker jerk. Hope he isn't good enough to hack my account.

LOOKING FOR BOOSTING PARTNERS: Singularity, Wolfenstien, F.E.A.R. 2, Crysis 2, Frontline: Fuel of War, Call of Juarez, Prey, Turning Point, The Darkness
Old 02-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #11
House of El

Super Slayin 4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidGlowx81 View Post

and

Did he get them all by link-sys games maybe? Can you still get achieves that way? At every single Live compatible game on his list, none of them have dates...
those guys r fu kin loosers . wow i couldnt believe that not one of the games had a date for the achieves . i know im not an asshole but im gonna report them . i worked long and hard and boosted for hours ,days months for my achieves and for duchebags like that to just cheat . imeen come on Psycho in hd already has a 1000 in halo wars wtf . you fu kin cheater

Old 02-20-2009, 05:11 AM   #12
Getodragonxx

Angry

yah i know, how in the WORLD whould it even be possible to get 1,000,000 exp. for multiplayer in just 2 fucking weeks? that's just complete bullsht and they're just no life faggets.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:20 AM   #13
Squirrel257

Squirrel x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
I dont know why they even bother when they know they will eventually get reset. What a waste of resources (oxygen, water, food) these people are.

EDIT: Ha ha - just checked their profiles.

Psycho in HD

What happened to their Gamerscore?

They've been caught cheating. Find out more...
Bio

LOL GOT RESET X2. X360A KIDS PLZ HAVE A LAUGH CAUSE IT TAKES 1 HOURS TO MAKE A 100K TAG SCRUBS. ROFLCOPTOR.

What a sad excuse for a gamer.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:01 AM   #14
MrEastSide

Colonel Weener's Gamercard

They should simply ban your account if you cheat like that and make you have to buy another year of Live again. That would really deter people from cheating if they had to pay $50 bucks for a new Live subscription every time they got caught cheating. What an asshole!
After completing COD: Grenades at War on Veteran, I went after Treyarch's previous masterpiece: COD3. I could tell you it was on par. Unevenly distributed checkpoints (many between cutscenes, but very scarce between the BS moments) and no running available. As a result, I had 4 white hairs grown yesterday when I beat it at last.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:39 AM   #15
Absolutionz

Acclaimed I's Gamercard
How about everybody worries about themselves from now on? I think it's just as pathetic that there's people out there who glitch every single achievement and don't even bother playing the game, but it's not going to stop. Until Microsoft perma-patches (highly doubt it'll ever happen), it'll never stop.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:01 AM   #16
RonanN1

Send a message via Yahoo to RonanN1

RonanN1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidGlowx81 View Post

and

...hacks! The multilpayer achievement description says clearly - ranked!

*p.s.

The 2nd guy got reseted, lol.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #17
TheToiletBrush

It was psycho in HD that got reset, unless the other one did too and has already hacked back up.

How do you report these fools and who do you report them too? if you have yourself ranked on xboxnation.com, you see tons of hackers. I want them to get reset and I want to keep seeing psycho in HD get reset over and over.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #18
MrEastSide

That JBrizzel guy's score has gone up a few thousand since yesterday. What a fag!
After completing COD: Grenades at War on Veteran, I went after Treyarch's previous masterpiece: COD3. I could tell you it was on par. Unevenly distributed checkpoints (many between cutscenes, but very scarce between the BS moments) and no running available. As a result, I had 4 white hairs grown yesterday when I beat it at last.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #19
House of El

Super Slayin 4's Gamercard

yea i will put it out there im one of the assholes that reported them. owell

Old 02-21-2009, 01:29 AM   #20
MrEastSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of El View Post
yea i will put it out there im one of the assholes that reported them. owell
As you should have. Nothing wrong with reporting them. Fuck 'em!

Old 02-21-2009, 02:12 AM   #21
Horror Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToiletBrush View Post
What a dope. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the two are not even close. Hacking and boosting are not even in the same ballpark. Tell me how you can "boost" beating COD4 on Vet and how that is the same as hacking the achievement. You are a moron.

And congratulations on learning English as a second language. Keep at it, Skippy. You'll get the hang of it.
what he is saying is boosters are loosers just like hackers, and ill second that
Old 02-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #22
MrEastSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror Angel View Post
what he is saying is boosters are loosers just like hackers, and ill second that
I agree, for the most part. When people boost for things that can easily be earned naturally as you play or things that take a little skill to earn, but are reachable should not be boosted for. However, there would be no other way to get the General achievement in this game without boosting. Not with the community that is available in this game. In a month nobody will be playing this game online. So as of right now boosting is the only way possible to get the General achievement.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #23
pozi elite
Banned User

whats the point in hacking for achievements your just wasting money on the games to return it in a day all for what some points that does what? nothing at all besides show your a fuckin nnerd who has nothing better to do then play games
Old 02-21-2009, 05:56 AM   #24
Horror Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi elite View Post
whats the point in hacking for achievements your just wasting money on the games to return it in a day all for what some points that does what? nothing at all besides show your a fuckin nnerd who has nothing better to do then play games
Nothing wrong with "playing games" but these *hackers* obviously dont play if they spend all their time cheating scores. Im to the point after playing fear 2 that I wish theyd get rid of gamerscore, just have leaderboards again.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:41 AM   #25
RazerindemiX

Razer za Lazer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Aww come on guys give us a break were not all totally brilliant at every game some of us need to boost with other medium to poor players or else we are just missing out on playing mutiplayer .

I am good at racing and shooters but i can not play deathmatch to well never have been able to but i can beat the ai on some games on hard & some i start on hard but 3/4 though i have no choice but to play on easy or i am just wasting hrs going nowhere and its no fun

its the same for mutiplayer if i dont need to boost i wont but when i do i have more hrs and fun out of the game plus getting those achivements that i would just never be able to get on my own

I love the achivement system and the gamerscore thats what drives me to boosting its 1 of the ace's for xbox360 over other consoles

Anyway you top guns will always lead the leaderboards and thrash anyone not up to a certain standerd thus boosting your own scores and making you all powerfull & god like for us mere mortals

I will agree with the hacking thing its the same as putting a cheat in like god mode or the like cus where the fun it it at least with boosting you make frends and have a laugh that can't be bad surely !!!

Old 02-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #26
AcidGlowx81

acidglowx81's Gamercard
I bet there's more players in the unranked matches when compared to the ranked ones. Once the achieves are out of the way, then you can enjoy the game for all its fun without having to worry about achievements. So I'm up for boosting, especially ones that are retarded....
1 million.. 1 million.. uhh
Old 02-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #27
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
We have determined that they are hackers and that there is a minority of people out there that still don't know the difference between cheating an boosting. Enough discussed.

Space for rent.

Closed Thread