PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > The History Channel Civil War: Secret Missions
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
angryassasin857

angryassasin857's Gamercard
are these history channel games good

ok so i am looking for new games to play and i was just wondering are any of the hc games at all fun....they arent very popular so that has me thinking no, but i have liked unpopular games before
games 100%...(retail) Gears of War (1250), Bully, Lost Via Domus, Oblivion (1250), Silent Hill Homecoming, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Fallout 3 (1550) , Fight Night Round 3, CSI Hard Evidence, King Kong, Mass Effect (1200), assassins creed , borderlands. CSI deadly intent.

(arcade)....uno , Battlefield 1943
angryassasin857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:19 AM   #2
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Ive heard they are absoloute turd, Go on youtube and watch a few trailers and gameplay vid's.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
They are sub-par games, the main reason why people have them on their gamercards is because their achievements are low-hanging fruit.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
xI C0uch P0tat0

Th3 Col3 Train's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Others would disagree but I actually like it. It won't get good reviews, I just like it personally. It won't blow you away but it's a decent shooter. It reminds me of a western game and there aren't a lot of those.

Completed Retail: 34
Completed Arcade: 20

Total: 54
xI C0uch P0tat0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:00 AM   #5
ProxsimityVirus

ProxsimityVirus's Gamercard
these games are what they are, low budget titles. they offer nothing technologically significant.
but i did enjoy the first civil war game, i'm getting really tired of ww2 these games are a good switch, would like to see ww2 games put on the back burner for a while and see some good civil/revolutionary war games. but this game is good for what its worth,a cheap distraction.

“The hookah pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected.”
ProxsimityVirus is offline   Reply With Quote