Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Blade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #61
QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can you still unlock the specific mission based achievements in easy mode?
QuasidodoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #62
Cinderkin

Cinderkin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JieXY View Post
Definitely yes.

No one as I have heard has ever tried. You can be the first one if you don't mind.
Thanks. Im not sure I would want to play through this game 3 times. Im only borrowing it. also does anyone know how to keep track of what levels have been beaten on which difficulty?

Head Writer for Gouki.com Number 1 in the world! Look me up for Reviews, Previews, and Live Streams. Don't be a Jimmy!
Cinderkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #63
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
Can you still unlock the specific mission based achievements in easy mode?
I didn't try myself, but I think the answer is Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderkin View Post
Thanks. Im not sure I would want to play through this game 3 times. Im only borrowing it. also does anyone know how to keep track of what levels have been beaten on which difficulty?
You can check the difficulty you are playing anytime during the game. Just pause the game, go to Settings, and there you go. Default is Normal, and difficulty achievements are stackable.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #64
Cinderkin

Cinderkin's Gamercard
Quote:
Definitely yes.

No one as I have heard has ever tried. You can be the first one if you don't mind.
Quote:
I didn't try myself, but I think the answer is Yes.

You can check the difficulty you are playing anytime during the game. Just pause the game, go to Settings, and there you go. Default is Normal, and difficulty achievements are stackable.
Yeah my game default is set to Hard so its auto set to that, but what I meant is can I check a level to see if I got credit for beating it on hard, or do I have to beat the entire game to find out?

Head Writer for Gouki.com Number 1 in the world! Look me up for Reviews, Previews, and Live Streams. Don't be a Jimmy!
Cinderkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:13 AM   #65
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
I don't think there's a way to do so. Make sure you don't die too much, and clearly check every message that pops up when you are making progress. Someone accidentally triggered the difficulty to easy due to too many deaths in a level and the ignorance of a game message saying changing difficulty.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #66
Karachi King

Karachi King's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra View Post
A Perfect 10 20
Achieve 20 "Perfect" button presses in a row during a Quick Time Event

Not so hard as it may sound at first, after you get some pratice, you easily do perfects and excellents. I know that the description says 10 in row but at the moment you have to do 20! and it has been confirmed by multiple fellow gamers.

The moment for "Perfect" is when the outer ring is the same as the whole Button Image displayed. If you have played Lost Odyssey you know what I mean.

The first 6 inputs are:

2*2 Flying Demons, Dodge against Pox Giant

If you get these 6 perfects, battle the Pox Giant. Let yourself grab 14 more times and the achievement will pop up. Or do the whole 20times with the grabs, but you will need 1-2 first aid sprays to survive it.
This must have been patched, as I definitely only did ten in a row. I stuffed up the first Y at the beginning of mission one (so there's no way perfects carried over from the previous mission), and then only got grabbed by the Pox Giant seven times before it unlocked.
Karachi King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:38 PM   #67
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Truly is, as I have pointed out before. Luckily they didn't change the achievement description...
Old 04-29-2009, 04:41 AM   #68
Karachi King

Karachi King's Gamercard
Ah, sorry. I only searched back one page of threads, as I didn't realise the patch was so old (I only got the game a few days ago).

I guess cra has moved on from this game, and thus hasn't updated the guide.
Karachi King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #69
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
He sometimes comes back.
It is pointed out in the guide that the stats glitch has been patched. However, cra had no ay to know that A Perfect 10 was also patched because he had gotten this achievement before the patch. But, there is no difference if you aim for A Perfect 20. Same method applies.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #70
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
well i subscribed the forum, but sometimes i don't feel like answering every question 20times did this already on NG2 and i haven't updated the guide so far, because i was lazy although i knew that this has been patched. but since the method still works on getting it, i thought nobody feels troubled

concerning that i moved on, yeah definitly. during the last weeks i managed to complete all (SP) achievements on my games with one game per week and i am really glad that i finished ninja blade a long time ago and won't touch it even longer again^^

but if advice is needed or some question comes up, which is new i will answer it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #71
JACA86Pl

JACA86Pl's Gamercard
Anyone know good way to Complete Mission 008 without taking 1000 points of damage???
JACA86Pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #72
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACA86Pl View Post
Anyone know good way to Complete Mission 008 without taking 1000 points of damage???
http://www.xbox-c4.com/pc/xbox360/blade/movie.html
(Credits go to respective owners)

Above is the link you might find useful for beating Mission 8 (and for that <1000 damage achievement).
Old 05-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #73
mmz41

mmz41's Gamercard
Great guide,thanks.

mmz41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #74
BIGBAGGA

BIGBAGGA's Gamercard
so if I beat the game on normal completly, and now Im going back and playing all the missions on hard now, will I get credit for beating it on hard? Also now I have to start a new save file in order to get the a+ achievement and the outfit , health bar etc achievement?
BIGBAGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #75
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBAGGA View Post
so if I beat the game on normal completly, and now Im going back and playing all the missions on hard now, will I get credit for beating it on hard? Also now I have to start a new save file in order to get the a+ achievement and the outfit , health bar etc achievement?
1)Yes. Replaying each mission on Hard unlocks the achievement for beating Hard.
2) No. You don't need to start a new file, just REPLAY all the missions you have played (in mission selection screen). That way you can still have all your collectibles and upgrades, otherwise you will have to start from scratch again.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #76
justDelis

justDelis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
Show-off 20
Achieve a 50 Kill Combo

First mission when chasing the spider type carrier. You get the falcon knives. Now grapple hook to the next building, run on the wall and careful now. You'll see two groups of bats. approach the one near the spider slowly. They wil start to come towards you and attack. Now head backwards to the another group. Go into ninja vision mode and start spinning with LT + Y (you need to upgrade the weapon at least once). If you get too close to the spider though the boss fight QTE will start.
I got it simply be spaming Y with Falcon Knives on 3rd Mission. Its about a middle of the mission, where you have to grapple to next building and bat getting to you as well as 3 gunrunner.... Just smashing Y direct after getting there.... got 63 kill combo without any tricks and even without using Ninja Vision.

10k @ 02 / 09 / 2009
20k @ 05 / 07 / 2010
justDelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #77
SKIN RIP

Skin Rip's Gamercard
Showboat 20
Achieve a 100 Hit Combo

The 100 hit combo is easily done on the last mission against any of the worms. Just start shooting with the machine gun, press for ninja when reloading then cancel ninja vision and continue to shoot. Takes around 15 seconds for the 100 hit combo

Can also be obtained on mission 3 when you jump onto the train tracks use the same method as above "ninja vision" to reload and keep shooting .......

SKIN RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #78
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
Regarding the Your Work Is Done 20.

Do you need to get everything A+ or just the completion score? It is hard to get all A+..
GradeAbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:10 AM   #79
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradeAbra View Post
Regarding the Your Work Is Done 20.

Do you need to get everything A+ or just the completion score? It is hard to get all A+..
this achievement contains finishing the game without dying so i don't understand your question. if you meant ninja school valedictorian, well just the OVERALL completion score, but to get it up to 50k+ you will need you A+ most of the subscores in all missions anyway

Quote:
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
Old 06-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #80
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
Do you achievement that in Easy or Normal or hard mode?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:59 AM   #81
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
Where can you find the Plasma Shield?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:12 AM   #82
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

beat the game on hard for the plasma shield ninjutsu. you can earn the 50k+ overall score on any difficulty, but since i never used easy i did it on normal

Quote:
Old 06-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #83
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
So do i just need to make sure i get A+ for the OVERALL score? Becos i always got B or even C+ for most sub score.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #84
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

simple answer YES. but without lots of A+ in the subscores you won't even scrath the 50k mark in the overall score. however you can boost your score a bit with the high combo trick in the first pox giant fight in chapter 1. for more information try searching the forum...

Quote:
Old 06-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #85
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
by chapter 8 how do i know if i will hit 50k by end of chapter 9??
Old 06-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #86
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

if you have 45+ overall if you add all overall in mission stats you should get it if you don't die too often, preferably never. since you patched the game it is not a problem if you don't get 50k. you can repeat it as often as you want and improve the score on other missions too.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #87
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
If i go into chapter 9 just to get the last SM and quit, can i go back to get the moonlight sword? Is this possible? Or do i need to complete chapter 9 first? I want to playthrough all the previous chapter with the Moonlight Sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra View Post
if you have 45+ overall if you add all overall in mission stats you should get it if you don't die too often, preferably never. since you patched the game it is not a problem if you don't get 50k. you can repeat it as often as you want and improve the score on other missions too.
Now i just finish chapter 8 i need to replay all the mission and get the best score out of it. I got too many retry.. If i get them back to 0, will that count? What happens if i did mission 9 badly?? Can i quickly reset before the game save my data??

Last edited by GradeAbra; 06-11-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #88
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

erm even after you did mission 9 you can select any mission again to play it again as often as you want to. so i don't know why you are asking. guess you have to complete the mission, never tried to quit it midway.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #89
GradeAbra

Rouge Enigma's Gamercard
I dunno if the patch work properly... i am just playing safe.. If the patch don't work, all my previous hard work will be screwed...
Old 06-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #90
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

the patch only fixed the overall stats glitch. nothing more. if it does not work you wont get the full 1k with this save but around 900 should be doable.

Quote: