Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Blade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #31
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i asked a mod, but maybe he overread it...or it depends on the main achievement guide, since it is linked from it and the submit can't be processed until the official release of the game, which is april.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #32
Alex Vance

Question 3 little question questions! :)

1stly.. how can I get lvl 5 Stonerender Sword, lvl 5 Twin Falcon Knives, and the 4th suricen? (ninja star)
2ndly.. is the Ninja Blade (True) ever gonna stop draining my life? it was my favorite weapon of all.. and now I can barelly use it due to it's hunger.. I keep switching weapons to hold onto my health.
and 3dly.. can I finish lvl 9 by using any health packs? and then start over in order to get the invincible outfit? 'cuz Mutant Kanbe dies reallyyy hard..!

thx in advance!
Alex Vance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:41 AM   #33
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
of course you can use health packs during a mission. for the rest please read the guide first before posting.

Quote:
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
Old 03-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #34
Alex Vance

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra View Post
of course you can use health packs during a mission. for the rest please read the guide first before posting.
ehm.. thx!
but your guide is not mentioning anything about the three weapons I asked!
I Reaally want 'em! can u plz tell me how I can get them?

thx in advance!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #35
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

copied straight from the achievement guide....so far for not writing how to get it^^

Hattori Hanzo Achievement Award 20
Upgraded all swords to their maximum level

Each sword has 5 Levels. Upgrade to Level 4 is standart and the price for upgrading is the same on Normal and Hard, but Level 5 are unlocked as followed:
Lvl 5 Oni Blade: Is available after mission 8.
Lvl 5 Dual Knives: Unlocked after every Mission had a completion Score and Overall Score being min. A.
Lvl 5 Stonerender: Collect all shinobi moji, then start Mission 5. Kill the Blastmite and after Kuroh held his little speech just head straight forward. Turn left to the first opening you see, the sword will be there.

If you upgrade the last sword in the briefing screen, it will unlock once you start a mission.
You could farm some orbs, but if you play through it you have enough orbs to upgrade them all without farming.

Snatch the Pebble 20
Upgraded all Ninjutsu to their maximum level

Each Ninjustsu has 3 Level. You get the first three during the Missions 1-3 and the 4th by beating the game on hard.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #36
Alex Vance

Talking thx lad!

alright m8! thx for the intel! n' sry for troubling ya!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #37
Creek

BlackNecro's Gamercard
very interesting. thx.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #38
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I was just wondering about the warning that you must have 0 retry, A+ on all mission and A+ on most of subscore before going to mission 9 to get those achievements. Do you have to then go through mission 9 on your first try with 0 retries and A+ to get achievements? or can you just beat it and then play it again if you had like 1 retry and get the achievement for 0 retries on second play in mission 9?

Plz someone answer fast because I have all 8 mission with 0 retry and A+ but don't want to go on mission 9 if I won't get the achievement because of one mistake

Edit:
never mind already trying it but it's freaking hard to go through without retries <.<
Everything went well until that stupid fly hit me of the roof...

Last edited by DarkSephiroth; 03-22-2009 at 01:25 PM.
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:38 PM   #39
Ageha

tokyojihen79's Gamercard
Quote:
Mission 8:
- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned but needs confirmation)
I can confirm this. First I had a 94 hit combo and didn't get it. Then I replayed the mission and got a 240 hit combo which unlocked this emblem.

How do I get the Ninja Blade outfit? It's the only outfit I miss.
Ageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #40
Alex Vance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
I was just wondering about the warning that you must have 0 retry, A+ on all mission and A+ on most of subscore before going to mission 9 to get those achievements. Do you have to then go through mission 9 on your first try with 0 retries and A+ to get achievements? or can you just beat it and then play it again if you had like 1 retry and get the achievement for 0 retries on second play in mission 9?
yes.. you can finish the game.. and then try the mission again to get the 0 retries and A+ on all stats.. (it will just pop out as a new record and u'll get the achievement and the unlockable bonuses!)
Old 03-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #41
Ageha

tokyojihen79's Gamercard
Mission 9:
- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned)

Shouldn't this be under mission 8?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #42
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Vance View Post
yes.. you can finish the game.. and then try the mission again to get the 0 retries and A+ on all stats.. (it will just pop out as a new record and u'll get the achievement and the unlockable bonuses!)
Thanks Alex!
So the glitch has been fixed? that would be nice. Do you still have to play the last mission to get your new overall or does it change after every level that you play with better stats???

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:30 AM   #43
cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ageha View Post
Mission 9:
- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned)

Shouldn't this be under mission 8?
if you can prove, that you easily do 100hit combo against kanbe i'll edit to mission 8, but doing it on mission 9 against the worms is much easier, so i've put it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
Thanks Alex!
So the glitch has been fixed? that would be nice. Do you still have to play the last mission to get your new overall or does it change after every level that you play with better stats???
patch should be out with the fixes. if the game works logically it should update overall after each mission, but since i don't play anymore i can't tell for sure

Quote:
Old 03-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #44
Ageha

tokyojihen79's Gamercard
Quote:
if you can prove, that you easily do 100hit combo against kanbe i'll edit to mission 8, but doing it on mission 9 against the worms is much easier, so i've put it there.
Are you sure you can get it in mission 9? I also got the 100 hit combo on the worms for the achievement but it didn't unlock the Shinobi emblem.

After doing a 240 hit combo in mission 8 it unlocked.
Easy way to do it: when Kanbe summons the black ninjas let yourself get surrounded by them and then use the cyclone shuriken until your chi is empty. You should easily get a 200 hit combo in this way.

@DarkSephiroth
The overall stats are updated after every mission. I got the overall A+ achievement after replaying mission 3.
But you only get the overall stats screen after mission 9. So for the Ninja Blade costume you have to replay mission 9 even if you already have the A+ achievement.

Last edited by Ageha; 03-25-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #45
vlack

kaizokuou's Gamercard
some additional information
- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza) unlocked using only 1 sword in the run, 6 A+ and 2 C in the stats. i think using one sword is the point.
- Emblem(##1) i unlocked it with score about 14k and several retries.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #46
Crosshare1992

A CexY BeaST's Gamercard
i cant find the SM in mission 5, help? what do you mean by the mainarea im really confused (good guide though)

EDIT: Found it

Last edited by Crosshare1992; 04-07-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Crosshare1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #47
Hawk777

Hello everyone

First of all thanks for the brilliant work

Ok here's my problem

They won't give me the Ninja Blade outfit. I have an overall A+ rank and 970 gamerscore. All achievements besides the one with the outfit and i have to give this game back tomorrow.

Help me please

Hilfe cra

Last edited by Hawk777; 04-09-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Hawk777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #48
Ageha

tokyojihen79's Gamercard
When did you get the A+? If you didn't get it after playing mission 9 you have to play it again. I got A+ after replaying mission 3. Had to play mission 9 again to get the outfit. And don't go to mission select and choose mission 9. You have to select continue otherwise you don't get the overall stats screen.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #49
Hawk777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ageha View Post
When did you get the A+? If you didn't get it after playing mission 9 you have to play it again. I got A+ after replaying mission 3. Had to play mission 9 again to get the outfit. And don't go to mission select and choose mission 9. You have to select continue otherwise you don't get the overall stats screen.
Thanks for the fast answer. I mean for real yahhuuu
Hawk777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #50
Joeker96

Joeker96's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Thanx
Joeker96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #51
AleB

AleB's Gamercard
I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?
Anyone know how to unlock the Emblem "sword"??
"...il pių bello dei nostri mari č quello che non navigammo. Il pių bello dei nostri figli non č ancora cresciuto. I pių belli dei nostri giorni non li abbiamo ancora vissuti. E quello che vorrei dirti di pių bello non te l'ho ancora detto..."
Nazim Hikmet

[/url]
AleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #52
aliktherock

Mission 4 - Clown Outfit, smashed all the crates to proceed, got the one upgrade but definitely no outfit, even went back and played it a second time and still no outfit.

What's the best way to destroy the crates without them getting sucked out of the plane before being destroyed? Is it supposed to be in exactly the same place as the upgrade?

Cheers!
aliktherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #53
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleB View Post
I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?
Replay Mission 9 on any difficulty and you should unlock the outfit at the end of mission.

Quote:
For the emblem sword, I don't know exactly how to unlock this one, but the emblems are usually unlocked by the same way as your achievements are unlocked. They share the same unlocking requirements. Try to get the achievement of finishing every mission using one blade only, or those mission-specific achievements (e.g. no retry in Mission 9), to see if it unlocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliktherock View Post
Mission 4 - Clown Outfit, smashed all the crates to proceed, got the one upgrade but definitely no outfit, even went back and played it a second time and still no outfit.

What's the best way to destroy the crates without them getting sucked out of the plane before being destroyed? Is it supposed to be in exactly the same place as the upgrade?

Cheers!
Try using Stonerender? I got it on my first try, thanks to this guide, but don't remember it right now. I don't think all of those crates are destructible.

Last edited by JieXY; 04-10-2009 at 05:08 PM.
JieXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #54
AleB

AleB's Gamercard
Quote:
I have just resolved the problem. I changed the save slot and replayed the last mission and then in the summary screen after the mission, bam!, Emblem and Outfit unlocked and instantly achievements unlocked! 1000!
"...il pių bello dei nostri mari č quello che non navigammo. Il pių bello dei nostri figli non č ancora cresciuto. I pių belli dei nostri giorni non li abbiamo ancora vissuti. E quello che vorrei dirti di pių bello non te l'ho ancora detto..."
Nazim Hikmet

[/url]
Old 04-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #55
AleB

AleB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliktherock View Post

Cheers!
I used Stonerender sword, just jump and push Y ! I did it so!
Nazim Hikmet

[/url]
Old 04-11-2009, 01:05 AM   #56
asdf123

i think this guide is overall a little bit confusing, for example mission 5 have a misleading dicription and i noticed someone pointed that out a long time ago

Last edited by asdf123; 04-11-2009 at 01:27 AM.
asdf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:37 AM   #57
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf123 View Post
i think this guide is overall a little bit confusing, for example mission 5 have a misleading dicription and i noticed someone pointed that out a long time ago
Yeah, I agree with you. Other than the ones of Mission 5, this guide is very good (and fast, too).
Old 04-11-2009, 07:03 AM   #58
Hangman KB

Hangman KB's Gamercard
I don't think I saw this in the guide, if it's there sorry. In Mission 1 I don't think you can even block with a different Weapon to get that emblem, I attacked mid air with the Falcon Blades after a grapple, didn't get it.. So I tried again, and I blocked after a grapple, didn't get it.. I need to do it again, but I'm going to bed for tonight.
Hangman KB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:15 AM   #59
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangman KB View Post
I don't think I saw this in the guide, if it's there sorry. In Mission 1 I don't think you can even block with a different Weapon to get that emblem, I attacked mid air with the Falcon Blades after a grapple, didn't get it.. So I tried again, and I blocked after a grapple, didn't get it.. I need to do it again, but I'm going to bed for tonight.
Which one are you referring to?
Old 04-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #60
Epilogue of Euphoria

Gen Panzer's Gamercard
Quote:
- Emblem(Evil): Unlocked by finishing with 0 Retries or score above 14k ?
The emblem is unlocked after you get a 50hit combo. Thought I'd give people a heads up on that, no sure if anyone else noticed that or not.

BTW, the list is great!
Epilogue of Euphoria is offline   Reply With Quote