Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
DarkTharen

Send a message via MSN to DarkTharen

DarkTharen's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Surf Board List

I am currently 40 points away from completing Surf's Up. The last achievement is Unlock All Boards. I have gone through the game 2 times (No, I didn't use the cheats) and I currently only get 13 boards. Does anyone know the complete list of Boards so that I can see which ones I have then try to figure out how to get the rest?
Old 02-27-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
devnet

yeah

dude - i'm stuck too - exactly on the same achieve you and a lot of others are. i'll subscribe to this thread and hopefully we can get an answer.

over at the Ubisoft forum, they don't even have a thread for teh game.

this sucks. 960, and 100% complete

the guide should DEFINITELY show this as a glitched achieve. there are many more others that are experiencing this too. and nothing close to an answer.
devnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
DarkTharen

DarkTharen's Gamercard

I am going to work on this achievement tonight and tomorrow. I think the thing to do is create a enw player use the cheat code. Then get the full list of surf boards. I can then take that list and compare it to the boards I have when I didn't use the cheat.

I am going to guess that I am still missing a few boards. Then I am going to have to go back through and get all the sufr idols and shells. I will keep track when I get a new board.

Then after all that work (for 40 points) then I can post the list and where to get them. I hope that would help others in the future.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
DarkTharen

DarkTharen's Gamercard

OK, I figured out how to get this achievment. As everyone would know you need to get all the surf boards. But The guide is wrong when it says that cheats don't affect this or that there is a total of 12 boards. The actual total is 14 boards. If you play through the whole game and get all the gates then you will have a total of 13 boards and you will be missing one. In order to get the last one (The Nirvana Board) you need to get all the shells. This includes going back through and picking up the ones you get for getting the higher score for the level. If you have any questions please PM me. Otherwise below is the list of boards in order you will get them if you play through the game.

Hibiscus
Tiny Wonder
The Rock
Tidal Wave
Tiny Tornado
Sunny Day
The Boat
Tiny Storm
Curve Master
Backwash
Zen
Tiny Thunder
Tempest
Nirvana
Old 03-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
FailedSeppuku

FailedSeppuku's Gamercard
I got this last night with no fuss.

I did the levels in order, so i did:
All Shiverpool
All Pen-Gu South
All Volcano
All Pen-Gu North
then i got the remaining shells on Boneyards, Legendary Wave and the Leaf Slides.

I never missed the gate requirements and did all the levels in exact order and unlocked everything very easy.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
If anyone finds the definitve solution to this achievement please post it in the new achievement guide I wrote. Not a hit on him, but the OP too is wrong because I didn't have to get all the shells before I got the Nirvana board and the achievement. This means it's probably a combination of specific shells that unlock it. Help is appreciated .

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #7
joshua777777

R3S1D3NT EVIL X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
If anyone finds the definitve solution to this achievement please post it in the new achievement guide I wrote. Not a hit on him, but the OP too is wrong because I didn't have to get all the shells before I got the Nirvana board and the achievement. This means it's probably a combination of specific shells that unlock it. Help is appreciated .
Sorry to post here instead of your guide. However i can't see how it can be a certain shell because others have said that was there last achievement (What means they have all the shell's).
Kind regards
Joshua
joshua777777 is offline   Reply With Quote