PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Tom Clancy's HAWX
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Samurai Crusade

Pre-order codes

These codes are for US versions (other regions unconfirmed).
To unlock your exclusive plane, go to the in-game Hanger and enter the following code:
A-12 Avenger II
Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) square, L1, square, R1, triangle, square
PC: (HOLD SHIFT) X, A, X, D, Q, X
Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) X, LB, X, RB, Y, X

FB-22
Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) R1, square, R1, square, R1, triangle
PC: (HOLD SHIFT) D, X, D, X, D, Q
Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) RB, X, RB, X, RB, Y

F-18 HARV
Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) L1, triangle, L1, triangle, L1, square
PC: (HOLD SHIFT) A, Q, A, Q, A, X
Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) LB, Y, LB, Y, LB X
Samurai Crusade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Mellar

Mellar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Crusade View Post
These codes are for US versions (other regions unconfirmed).
To unlock your exclusive plane, go to the in-game Hanger and enter the following code:
A-12 Avenger II
Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) square, L1, square, R1, triangle, square
PC: (HOLD SHIFT) X, A, X, D, Q, X
Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) X, LB, X, RB, Y, X

FB-22
Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) R1, square, R1, square, R1, triangle
PC: (HOLD SHIFT) D, X, D, X, D, Q
Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) RB, X, RB, X, RB, Y

F-18 HARV
Playstation 3: (HOLD L2) L1, triangle, L1, triangle, L1, square
PC: (HOLD SHIFT) A, Q, A, Q, A, X
Xbox 360: (HOLD LT) LB, Y, LB, Y, LB X
Thanks for these codes, I will use them on the European version tomorrow when I get mine. If they work that is.

Mellar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
Thanks for that. I can confirm all three work on the UK version of the game as I've just used them.
BoyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
Rolyatkcinmai

Send a message via AIM to Rolyatkcinmai

Rolyatkcinmai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for this, very helpful.

100%: 50 PS3 Trophy Level: 6
If you use "cheevo" in place of "achievement" I will completely ignore your post.
100,000 hit May 23rd, 2010.
Rolyatkcinmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
MFR449

Thanks a bunch, I got screwed on a pre-order card at gamestop. Typical.

Retail Games Completed
: 13/33
Arcade Games Completed: 3/11
MFR449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #6
The.Yoder

AlphaYoder's Gamercard
Awesome!! Got screwed for a code so I will be using these tomorrow!!

Retail 1000's+ (63)
Arcade 200's+ (12)
Too many to list, need to find a new way to list them. Guess it's time to launch my personal site.
The.Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #7
TyGuy22

TyGuy22's Gamercard
You can also unlock two additional planes through the UbiSoft HAWX website. All you have to do is signup as a forum member and then go to the extras menu in game and select the VIP option. There is a quick process of linking your UbiSoft forum ID and password with your gamertag. You can then get access to two additional planes. Unfortunatly you won't be able to use them in game until you have leveled yourself up enough. Enjoy!
TyGuy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:18 AM   #8
discostu1337

discostu1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The planes disable achievements. They count as cheat codes. I played co-op and 3 levels and never received an achievement.
discostu1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:54 AM   #9
Rolyatkcinmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu1337 View Post
The planes disable achievements. They count as cheat codes. I played co-op and 3 levels and never received an achievement.
No they don't. I used them and still get the singleplayer achievements.

Edit: I can confirm that multiplayer achievements still work after using these as well.

If you use "cheevo" in place of "achievement" I will completely ignore your post.

Last edited by Rolyatkcinmai; 03-05-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
discostu1337

discostu1337's Gamercard

I can confirm that they do...so beware. I deleted my game saves and now it works fine w/o using the codes. They are cheats and they disabled them for me
Old 03-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #11
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
They don't disable any achievements. I got all of my online achievements so far using one of the pre-order planes.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
Mike Blitz

So even if you use these codes and unlock them you cant actually use them in campaign till you reach the level you would unlock them at so these codes only good for online. :smh: Pointless for me.
Mike Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #13
thenorthface

TheNorthFace's Gamercard
Thank You. Sadly GS Didn't Give Me My Pre-Order Code. Ehh I Got 5 Planes Instead Thank You.

PS

2 More Planes Are VIP From Being A UBIsoft Forum Member. Just Need To Rank Up So I Can Use Em.
thenorthface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
Rolyatkcinmai

Quote:
I can confirm that they do...so beware. I deleted my game saves and now it works fine w/o using the codes. They are cheats and they disabled them for me
Nope, as you can see, they don't. Something else bugged out on you.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #15
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolyatkcinmai View Post
Nope, as you can see, they don't. Something else bugged out on you.
I can back this one up as well...the very first thing I did when I booted the game up was to download the 2 vip planes. Then I played the first mission as I did not have access to the in game hangar at the time. After the first mission I put in all 3 cheat codes and played 7 missions on elite unlocking all those achievements as well as I played one coop game to get that achievement as well. The achievements ARE not bugged.
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
I reckon what probably happened to discostu1337 is that he'd not done the complete level on co-op. You have to be there in the lobby before the match starts rather than join in-game to get the achievement. I got it by joining one game partway through and then staying in the session and just playing the next level with them.

Or you can host a game but make sure someone else is in the session before you start the mission, or again you won't get it.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDay View Post
I reckon what probably happened to discostu1337 is that he'd not done the complete level on co-op. You have to be there in the lobby before the match starts rather than join in-game to get the achievement. I got it by joining one game partway through and then staying in the session and just playing the next level with them.

Or you can host a game but make sure someone else is in the session before you start the mission, or again you won't get it.
I had the same issue...I got in right at the beginning of a coop match but the match had already started and no achievement. I stayed with the same guy and we started the next map together and boom it worked.
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #18
discostu1337

discostu1337's Gamercard

Here is exactly what I did:

-Loaded game
-Unlocked 2 VIP planes
-Went to multiplayer hanger and entered codes
-Joined friend co-op game and beat level 1....neither of us received achievements
-Beat level 2.....he received achievements, I did not.
-Restarted XBOX
-Started level 1 by myself...no achievements.
-Deleted my gamesave and game history for HAWX
-Loaded game back up, works fine now
-Never downloading the cheat code planes again
Old 03-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #19
Rolyatkcinmai

Quote:
-Never downloading the cheat code planes again
You're most likely lying so you don't look like an idiot, rather than admitting you made a simple mistake.

However, let's assume you're correct. Something else bugged for you. As has been confirmed at least five times now, they do not have any effect whatsoever on achievements.

Ubisoft did not make one different version of the game for you. All of them are the same. It is technologically impossible for the cheats to only affect one person. If you genuinely believe you're correct, then put your disc back in the case and sell it on Ebay. You, my friend, have received the one copy that is different from the other million produced. Surely this means you've won something big.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #20
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolyatkcinmai View Post
You're most likely lying so you don't look like an idiot, rather than admitting you made a simple mistake.

However, let's assume you're correct. Something else bugged for you. As has been confirmed at least five times now, they do not have any effect whatsoever on achievements.

Ubisoft did not make one different version of the game for you. All of them are the same. It is technologically impossible for the cheats to only affect one person. If you genuinely believe you're correct, then put your disc back in the case and sell it on Ebay. You, my friend, have received the one copy that is different from the other million produced. Surely this means you've won something big.
And if you get more money then what you spent for on ebay please let us know...cause I'll sell mine in a heartbeat. In fact I know my copy is different...everytime I eject the disc out of the xbox it deposits a gold/platinum egg in the little hole that is in the cd tray
I'm putting my copy up for sale: $500,000,000. Any takers? As an added bonus you'll get that amount in the form of achievement points
Old 03-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #21
AsILayDying

Shuten Doji's Gamercard
lol this is sum funny shit keep it going lol

Add me all are welcome, but please add a msg if you Add me or I wont Add you

It's all about Respect

TNA:Impact, Cross The Line
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #22
discostu1337

discostu1337's Gamercard

lol, you guys are dumb. I clearly stated what I did and the achievements did not unlock for me. I could give 2 shits if anyone believes me...I was merely trying to help people not get screwed over by entering the codes. My game is perfectly fine w/o entering in the codes. If yours is fine with entering them, well good for you I guess.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #23
Onyok

Hi!

How about other regions like for PAL or Asian do these codes work?

Thanks!
Onyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #24
Lanky_Jam_Ez

LankyJamEz's Gamercard
there is a glitch in the game, where it wont give you the achievements for single player http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=130847 its a completely seperate issue tht afects ppl who have and havn't downloaded the planes.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #25
Rolyatkcinmai

Quote:
Thanks for that. I can confirm all three work on the UK version of the game as I've just used them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyok View Post
Hi!

How about other regions like for PAL or Asian do these codes work?

Thanks!
Read the thread.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #26
Onyok

Oh, alright! Hope it does too with NTSC-J... Thanks, mate!
Onyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #27
Elvia

Doll of War's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
I got screwed by gamestop as well. I don't know why i keep going back when they never change.
Elvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #28
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
Same happened to me at Game with the flaming warthog code for Halo Wars. I was first to pick up a copy in my local store and the guy forgot to give me the code (and I forgot to ask) then when I went back later in the day they said they'd not had enough in and had run out! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #29
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
lol, you guys are dumb. I clearly stated what I did and the achievements did not unlock for me. I could give 2 shits if anyone believes me...I was merely trying to help people not get screwed over by entering the codes. My game is perfectly fine w/o entering in the codes. If yours is fine with entering them, well good for you I guess.
And we "guys" clearly stated that entering the codes was not affecting us. I could give 2 shits if you believe me either...I was merely trying to help people that you may NOT get screwed over if you enter the codes. My game is perfectly fine w/ entering the codes. If yours is NOT fine with entering them, well sucks for you I guess. Guess that makes us all DUMB!!!!

By the way you interested in my copy of HAWX??? still spitting out them easter eggs in my cd tray
Old 03-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Same happened to me at Game with the flaming warthog code for Halo Wars. I was first to pick up a copy in my local store and the guy forgot to give me the code (and I forgot to ask) then when I went back later in the day they said they'd not had enough in and had run out! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Dude...your in the wrong forum.