PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
markbolton

rudeting's Gamercard
versus help

is there any way to tell how many matches of slayers or survivors you have won cos i havent got the achievements yet and dont know how close i am to getting them, thanks
markbolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Alshain

Alshain's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbolton View Post
is there any way to tell how many matches of slayers or survivors you have won cos i havent got the achievements yet and dont know how close i am to getting them, thanks
To the best of my knowledge, no there is no way to tell how many of each you have won. All I can say is that it feels like you've done thousands of rounds even when boosting before any of them unlock.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:46 AM   #3
psybOltOn

psybOltOn's Gamercard
Alshain have right. If you want a number though, try to count it from your played time. Survivors is 5, Slayers is 3 minutes. Boosting for an hour gives you ca. 6 Survivors wins, and 10 Slayers wins (in case you trading off wins with the others)
This means you'll need at least 10 hours for both Survivors and 6 hours for both Slayers.
Also, the actual number will be higher since the loading times. You can cut off a bit if everybody pressing the Start (or Back?) button when the pilot talks, so you can skip that part. Also, do not do meelee kills as it adds +5 secs.

Last edited by psybOltOn; 03-09-2011 at 01:54 AM.
psybOltOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #4
aDisabledRabbit

aDisabledRabbit's Gamercard
Yup, the above two are right - there isn't a way for you to know on the game. :-/

The only way you could, I guess, is if you keep the score yourself.

Blub Blub Blub.
aDisabledRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
R3vengeance

R3vengeance's Gamercard
If you look at the leaderboards, I believe you get 25 points (for team survivors at least) for a win and 10 for a loss. That still makes the calculation iffy, so there's really no reliable way to tell aside from marking the wins down yourself.
R3vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:51 AM   #6
ZebraMuffinX

ZebraMuffinX's Gamercard
Googling did nothing, where did you come up with those point values?
Completed Retail: NBA 2K6, Call of Duty 2, Resident Evil 5 (1000), History Channel: Civil War, MW2, SH: Homecoming, Tetris Evolution, Bioshock (1100), Bioshock 2 (1000), Fallout 3 (1550), Halo Reach (1000), Fallout: NV (1000). Completed Arcade: Gunstar Heroes, Galaga, Pac-man CE, DR2:CZ, Harm's Way, Doritos Crash Course, Doom, Small Arms. 40,000 GS on 9/03/11
ZebraMuffinX is offline   Reply With Quote