PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Double Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
iN4p

Kiliimanjaro's Gamercard
This Game WONT let me play..

Well i've had this (Full Game) for quite a while and i decided to play it again to, first time in a long time and when i go to play it says Press X to Unlock Full Game or A to continue with trial game, but I have already purchased this game so i clicked X for unlock full game and it tells me download complete play now, so i click play now and same thing again, so i deleted the game and re-downloaded it and every time i go to play it keeps giving me the Press X to Unlock Full Game message.. Any ideas on how to fix this? -.-
Old 03-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
AcidGlowx81

acidglowx81's Gamercard
arcade emulation + pc. that's a better choice then getting these games on the xbox when they are free on your pc and with FREE online gaming.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
Furious M1

MH The Rockstar's Gamercard
Are you trying to play it on the original console you downloaded it for? I had the same problem when I got a new console. I did the license transfer thing, downloaded it again and it worked for me. You could also try clearing your cache...
Furious M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
If you don't do the license transfer, you need to do the following in order to play.

Open up the game.
Hit X to unlock full game
Redownload game
Hit CONTINUE once the game has "downloaded"

Now you can play the full game again. You have to do this everytime you want to play it though. I have to do this for Double Dragon and Sonic the Hedgehog, everytime. But when my console gets back from Microsoft I can just play as my licenses should be auto transferred!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
RomSpaceknight0

RomSpaceknight0's Gamercard
The same thing happens to with this game and Golden Axe. Its a pain to go through the motions but I can't figure anyway around it, yet.
RomSpaceknight0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #6
Tfahs V

Tfahs V's Gamercard
If you received a new xbox you need to do a licence transfer. If your having trouble like I was here is what I did. Delete the game. i know what your thinking. I can't get the game off the marketplace anymore. No pro. Go into your profile from the xbox dashboard. Go to manage account and then to download history. Scroll down until you see the download for DD. Download it again from there and your set. It's what I did and I have no problem with the game. It doesn't ask me to keep unlocking the game or anything like that. Hope this helps.
Tfahs V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
mikeszetec

Ford Freaks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfahs V View Post
If you received a new xbox you need to do a licence transfer. If your having trouble like I was here is what I did. Delete the game. i know what your thinking. I can't get the game off the marketplace anymore. No pro. Go into your profile from the xbox dashboard. Go to manage account and then to download history. Scroll down until you see the download for DD. Download it again from there and your set. It's what I did and I have no problem with the game. It doesn't ask me to keep unlocking the game or anything like that. Hope this helps.
I done that but it still comes as a trial

gamertag

x mikes zetec x
mikeszetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #8
aadams_22

aadams22's Gamercard
Just keep trying, it should eventually work.
1250/1250: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
1550/1550: Fallout 3
1000/1000: Fight Night Round 3
1000/1000: Lego Indiana Jones
1000/1000: Madden NFL '08
1000/1000: Madden NFL '09

100% XBL (5):
200/200: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
200/200: Final Fight: DblImpact
200/200: Golden Axe
200/200: A Kingdom for Keflings
250/250: The Maw
aadams_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #9
mikeszetec

Ford Freaks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadams_22 View Post
Just keep trying, it should eventually work.
yep it works I downloaded the full game and when it finished go back to the main menu (b button) dont "play now". I had to do the same for steets of rage 2. and to be honest achievements seems easy if you keep elbowing lol.

gamertag

x mikes zetec x
mikeszetec is offline   Reply With Quote