PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #31
Axe Argonian

Send a message via Skype™ to Axe Argonian

Axe Argonian's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I have a question. Do I need to have every treasure in my inventory for this to unlock? Or can I sell the treasures once I have obtained them?

Axe Argonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #32
Th3 D3c0y

II The Decoy II's Gamercard
As long as you found the gem, does not matter whether you have it or not.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #33
Sottle

Sottle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 D3c0y View Post
Can someone help?!?! The only gem i need is a square emerald ....i cant seem to find one even thought its in numerous places. THX.
Aren't all four of the square gems in the chest after the chainsaw boss in Chapter 1?
Sottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #34
Last Shaman

Last Shaman's Gamercard
great guide thisll help me find them
Old 03-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #35
mrsantos

mr sant0s's Gamercard
gold beetle? the only thing i found in that room was a few stones an a gold idol. what gives?
mrsantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #36
Crosshare1992

A CexY BeaST's Gamercard
[quote=SK L4xX;1688862]Topaz Oval - Chapter 6-1 Climb up all the ladders in the beginning of the Chapter and Shoot all Majini on the Crane so Sheva will not be caught later. The guy on the Top left will drop the Topaz. Climb up the Ladder where you normaly get cought and it's right in front of you.

If you stop her from getting caught how can you get the card to get the oval from the crane?

Found it read a previous message

Last edited by Crosshare1992; 03-15-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Crosshare1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #37
b3njaques

B3NJAQU3S's Gamercard
You should add the amount of money each treasure is worth for selling it. Mainly I just want to know, How much is the heart of Africa worth?
Thanks,

Ben J.
b3njaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #38
Sottle

Sottle's Gamercard
It's 10,000
Sottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #39
Bobbe

Spongebobbe's Gamercard
are there any video guide or some img for the treasure???
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #40
66mhz

This guide is the PHAT BOMB yo. After playing through the game once, I still needed 13 treasures. I used this guide to find my precious treasures and now I've got 1000/1000 gamerscore. Thanks d00d for posting this guide. You are on the rizzle for shizzle my nizzle!
66mhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #41
Crazy Best

Send a message via AIM to Crazy Best

Crazy Best's Gamercard
Thank you for the assistance. Now I know which six I missed.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:34 AM   #42
lowtek

Iowtek's Gamercard
I think this will probably be the second to last achievement I will get. I already have a bad feeling because I'm missing one of the "found everywhere" treasures. Then I can't believe I did the damage achievement toward Wesker yet didn't pick up the Heart of Africa so I have to do that again.
lowtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #43
vegeta7718

vegeta7718's Gamercard
man...i been lookin evrywhere for these treasures...jus 6more 2 go n i got em all thnx 4 the guide fellas
vegeta7718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #44
Volcom guy992

Volcom Guy's Gamercard
I used this for about 5-6 treasures but why isnt this stickied yet? Anyways the only problem is that you say shoot over on the crane for the topaz oval but if you shoot the very top guy that operates the crane you cant go up and that causes you to not be able to get the oval. So please correct that.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #45
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Anyone got any idea where they found a 21.Topaz (Square) been through the game havnt seen one.

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #46
Facial La Fleur

Facial La Fleur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Treasure Guide 2.0

I didn't want to make a new thread for this as that would be rude to Sottle, but here is a different version of the treasure walk-through.

This list of treasures is mostly derived from the list presented by Sottle, and though I appreciate the time invested into it, I felt that said list was a little unorganized. My list places the treasures in the order that you will come across them rather than how they show up in your inventory as to avoid any unnecessary backtracking. No offense, Sottle.

Chapter 1

Topaz (Marquis) - Chapter 1-1 - After you jump out of the Window take out all the Majini you normally run away from. One of them will drop it. There are a lot of them, so be patient.

Gold Ring - Multiple Places - Kill The Executioner at the end of chapter 1-1 for the earliest one.

Antique Clock - Chapter 1-2. Out on the balcony of the house that is locked from the inside.

Ivory Relief - Dropped by the blonde woman who's aid you come to in chapter 1-2

Chapter 2

Ruby (Marquis) - Chapter 2-1 - During the fight in the market area where you have to shoot a key from a hanging dead body, toss a grenade into the middle stall with a chest in it, the Ruby is in that chest.

Venom Fang - Kill a Chainsaw Manjini (The first one you encounter will not drop one unless you're on Veteran or above, in which case he will come back to life after dropping the key, and you can kill him again for the fang)

Diamond (Brilliant) - Chapter 2-2 - After the scene with Irving, do downstair and outside. Walk towards the machine gun turret and look for a small ladder on your left. The Diamond is in a chest on that ledge.

Diamond (Pear) - After the scene with Irving in Chapter 2-2, go past the machine gun turret and aim at the top of the large ladder to shoot this down

Diamond (Square) - After the scene with Irving in Chapter 2-2 go past one more checkpoint. There is a broken ladder with an assist jump here, the Diamond is on the ledge Sheva lands on. Follow her around to where she climbs to and then jump down one level to get it.

Jewel Bangle - Kill a "Big Man Manjini"

Diamond (Oval) - Chapter 2-2 - In the mines just before the crank at the exit, turn left off the cart tracks and follow the wall to a chest containing the Diamond.

Chapter 3

Brown Beetle - Numerous in 3-1. There is one on the small island you start the chapter on.

Chalice (Silver) -On the middle island of chapter 3-1, the chicken farm

Silver Idol - On top of the left of the two assist jumps on the Northeast island in Chapter 3-1

Blue Enigma - Kill a Giant Manjini (The tribal leaders in 3-1)

Ceremonial Mask - In an alcove to the right of the gondola at the end of 3-1

Jewel Beetle - On top of the oil drums at the Tricell camp in chapter 3-2

Emerald (Marquis) - Chapter 3-3 - After leaving the boat for a second time, climb a ladder to the ledge with the two machine gun turrets above the gate you're trying to open. The Emerald is in a drawer in the room between the guns.

Chapter 4

Ruby (Oval) - Chapter 4-1 - Behind the red statue in the Labyrinth.

Topaz (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - At the beginning before you climb up the first ladder go straight towards the end. It is in the treasure box found there.

Ruby (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Sapphire (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Emerald (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Soul gem - Kill the boss at the end of 4-1 without using the reaction event, i.e kill him before climbing the stairs to the exit.

Diamond (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-2 - After putting in all 3 Emblems in that door go up the stairs and shoot it down right above the big door you have to enter.

Gold Idol - On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzles in 4-2, send the beam of light to the statue instead of the final mirror, this is in one of the rooms that unlocks.

Gold Beetle - On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzles in 4-2, send the beam of light to the statue instead of the final mirror, this is in one of the rooms that unlocks.

Chapter 5

Lion heart - Kill a Licker (This is not a 100% drop, but at least one out of every group should drop one.) First chance in 5-1.

Power Stone - Kill a Reaper (Giant Beetle/Cockroach looking things). If I recall the first chance is in 5-2 but there will be plenty of other opportunities.

Dead Bride's Necklace - There are 2 lying near the discarded corpses on the conveyor belt in 5-2, or they are dropped by the Rocket Launcher wielding Majini in 6-1.

Sapphire (Marquis) - Chapter 5-3 - Right at the beginning of the level, leave the boss room, follow the path around and take a left at the fork, the Sapphire is in a safe to your left as you enter the room.

Royal Necklace - Chapter 5-3, Inside the control room being guarded by a bunch of Rocket Launcher Wielding Manjini

Ruby (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - Leave the room with the giant rotating elevator, then look on the ceiling between the last two lights as you emerge from the tunnel in the next room.

Chalice (Gold) - Chapter 5-3 - In the room with the drawbridge and swarm of lickers, this is in a locker after you drop down into the locked room.

Topaz (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - In the room with the drawbridge and the swarm of lickers this is high on the wall in front of you as you cross the drawbridge.

Emerald (Brilliant) - At the start of the Wesker/Jill fight at the end of chapter 5-3 run up the staircase on the right in front of you and follow the path round to the right. The Emerald is in one of the pots at the end.

Sapphire (Oval) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a small pot on the shelf to the right as you enter.

Emerald (Oval) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Emerald is in a coffin that needs an assist event to open.

Sapphire (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a coffin that needs an assist event to open.

Heart of Africa - In between the stairs during the Jill solo fight in 5-3 but only if you ended the previous fight by damaging Wesker enough to make him retreat.

Chapter 6

Topaz (Oval) - Chapter 6-1 - Climb up all the ladders in the beginning of the Chapter and Shoot all Majini on the Crane so Sheva will not be caught later. The guy on the top left will drop the Topaz. Climb up the Ladder where you normally get caught and it's right in front of you.

Diamond (Marquis) - During the final fight with Wesker in the volcano, right after Wesker appears for the first time, turn around and head towards the bridge that will collapse. Before stepping on it though, shoot down the rock just past it that is the same color. Now when you fall through the bridge, turn to your left and jump over the rock to retrieve the diamond.

All remaining treasures are the most common and are found in numerous locations and do not require any specific events to make them available.

Topaz (Pear)

Ruby (Pear)

Sapphire (Pear)

Emerald (Pear)

Topaz (Square)

Ruby (Square)

Sapphire (Square)

Emerald (Square)

Facial La Fleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #47
zeroxdelta

ShadowColossusX's Gamercard
Thanks this will help a lot.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 AM   #48
CannedJellyFish

CannedJellyFish's Gamercard
i have tried this 2 times and havent seen it yet.Topaz (Marquis) i killed them all and it didnt drop any help?
CannedJellyFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #49
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This really helped a LOT.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #50
tobiasdennis
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to tobiasdennis

doomfarmer's Gamercard
Can I jump to a chapter, find the treasure, then quit? Or do I have to finish the level to keep it... ?

Last edited by tobiasdennis; 03-18-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: i can't spell
tobiasdennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #51
Luke19

Arnold Tricky's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasdennis View Post
Can I jump to a chapter, find the treasure, then quit? Or do I have to finish the level to keep it... ?
You can quit once you have the treasure your looking for, just remember to save.

Another great guide btw, helped me find the remainig treasures i needed and get the achievement.

Luke19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #52
Self_Pwnage

SelfPwned's Gamercard
Found the piece i was looking for

Last edited by Self_Pwnage; 03-20-2009 at 04:08 AM. Reason: I got it nevermind.
Self_Pwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #53
XvMav3rick007vX

Colonel Kernel's Gamercard
I found this video on youtube for the topaz oval.

XvMav3rick007vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:04 AM   #54
fletchy666

Send a message via MSN to fletchy666

Fletchy666's Gamercard
I went back and killed the first chainsaw majini on veteran on chapter 2-1 to get the venom fang but he didn't drop it.
Yes, I killed him when he got up.

Should I try again with a different chainsaw majini or go back to that one?
fletchy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #55
PapaSmurf124

Send a message via MSN to PapaSmurf124

PapaSmurf124's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly46 View Post
Linked to this guide and also uploaded the check list speadsheet. Thanks Sottle.
He guys great guide, found most on my own, helped to mop up the extras. I liked the spreadsheet idea. A lot of guides should start doing this. Definitely helps to keep track better the what I used to do, copy th elist and delete them as I go. Thanx again
Old 03-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #56
PapaSmurf124

Send a message via MSN to PapaSmurf124

PapaSmurf124's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchy666 View Post
I went back and killed the first chainsaw majini on veteran on chapter 2-1 to get the venom fang but he didn't drop it.
Yes, I killed him when he got up.

Should I try again with a different chainsaw majini or go back to that one?
That sucks man. I'm on my first run through on amateur and I found a whole bunch of them. Every Chainsaw Manjini, save the first one, dropped on for me.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #57
owtkastbabyboi

owtkastbabyboi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sottle View Post
Please credit me if you're going to repost this information elsewhere.
Sapphire (Marquis) - Chapter 5-3 - Right at the beginning of the level, leave the boss room, follow the path around and take a left at the fork, the Sapphire is in a safe to your left as you enter the room.
More specific please. What room the one u get kicked in?
owtkastbabyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #58
owtkastbabyboi

owtkastbabyboi's Gamercard
Thanx for descriptions on the Marquisse gems Facial
owtkastbabyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #59
edwin89

BEaST MoDE EmC's Gamercard
funny thing happened to me just now. I needed 5 more treasures but when i got the one from the last level it gave me the achievment. i swear i still have 4 black empty spaces under treasure

edwin89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #60
RuYi

Location: It's not the end of the world. But you can see it from here.

Westraid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Gamer Chick!
That's normal lol. There are a few black spots in the same row where the last treasures are.