PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
daLATINboy

Stuck on

How the hell do you Destroy the Second Tank with a Sticky Bomb in City Hall? I can't get close to it .... Please someone tell me how.
daLATINboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Throw smoke, run up to it while it is blinded.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
bakum4tsu

If you still have germans shooting at you and your comrades, move foward a little, kill 3/4 and then they stop appearing. Then, take your time and be very careful. Smoke grenade might be usefull even though i didnt use it cause i didnt have at the time.

bakum4tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
daLATINboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakum4tsu View Post
If you still have germans shooting at you and your comrades, move foward a little, kill 3/4 and then they stop appearing. Then, take your time and be very careful. Smoke grenade might be usefull even though i didnt use it cause i didnt have at the time.
I dont have a Smoke .. I kill all the germans first then I try to destroy the tank but I always get kill Im starting to think that is imposoble to do it with out a Smoke ?? Tell how u did it please
Old 03-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
bakum4tsu

After you fall from the building, you go foward to the front building. Then you kill a few nazis from there and wait for 2/3 buddys to move near you but outside, since you're inside the building. Then you go out and hide in the first wall. Prone!!! Kill 2/3 that appear while in prone! Then move to the wall behind the one you re and if there are nazis walking around, try to kill them on prone and after that, they will stop appearing. Then its just you and the tank. Then or you go around the plaza or you cut trough the middle. I did it around the plaza behind a big wall, i did have to run a while to catch him. Theres a moment where the tank sstops for 3/4 seconds. That is the moment you have to be near him to press X.

Sorry about my english. Hope it works out for you. I did move foward in the game without doing this level but i arrived at some point that i was forced to do it. In case you cant do it at the momento, move foward to another level and do it later.

bakum4tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daLATINboy View Post
I dont have a Smoke .. I kill all the germans first then I try to destroy the tank but I always get kill Im starting to think that is imposoble to do it with out a Smoke ?? Tell how u did it please
I suggest restarting the level. Why don't you have smoke?
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #7
daLATINboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakum4tsu View Post
After you fall from the building, you go foward to the front building. Then you kill a few nazis from there and wait for 2/3 buddys to move near you but outside, since you're inside the building. Then you go out and hide in the first wall. Prone!!! Kill 2/3 that appear while in prone! Then move to the wall behind the one you re and if there are nazis walking around, try to kill them on prone and after that, they will stop appearing. Then its just you and the tank. Then or you go around the plaza or you cut trough the middle. I did it around the plaza behind a big wall, i did have to run a while to catch him. Theres a moment where the tank sstops for 3/4 seconds. That is the moment you have to be near him to press X.

Sorry about my english. Hope it works out for you. I did move foward in the game without doing this level but i arrived at some point that i was forced to do it. In case you cant do it at the momento, move foward to another level and do it later.
Dude ur English is much but much better then mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
I suggest restarting the level. Why don't you have smoke?
I waste them in the first thank ( thank # 1 ) cuz u have to destroy 2

Last edited by daLATINboy; 03-12-2009 at 08:49 PM.