PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quest Help.

I am stuck. I'm trying to find Lucy the Receptionist. I searched Google and every answer says I should go to Astral City and enter the first shop. Which is Mobius One Stop Shop. However, when I go inside, there is only the shopkeeper. I have spoken to the NPC's outside the Colosseum and no joy there either. I would aappreciate any help, as I have been stuck for over an hour now and want to get this done. Can't even leave the city either.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
Primal IX

primal ix's Gamercard
You are in the right shop.You have to go up the stairs which are immediately to the right when you enter if I recall right.Her and her grandma are together.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for confirming it. You're correct. I was in the right shop. What I had to do; was beat Black Eagle, which triggers Lucy The Receptionist to appear in the shop with her mother. Thanks, just went back and got it done. Cheers buddy.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote