PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Question Goal Attack Races?

How do you actually unlock all the races in goal attack mode?..it seems to be harder to unlock the races rather than win them! lol..do you need 100% career completion?..is it even something to do with career because i dont have a clue!?!?

Last edited by Barad; 03-13-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
dav1zzl3

dav1zzl3's Gamercard
You basically have to keep racing races (even after you get $1mil) and look for the red light races. For the longest time I was missing one race in the Hills area, so I decided to race the Hills tourney again (even though I had completed the story). Sure enough, once I won the tourney the last race showed up!
Old 03-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
ok thx m8 but Im now only missing one circuit race called "Under the 405" and its classed under santa monica where I have been doing tourneys and races all week and I still cant unlock the race! any help anyone plzz

Last edited by Barad; 03-16-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
dav1zzl3

dav1zzl3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
ok thx m8 but Im now only missing one circuit race called "Under the 405" and its classed under santa monica where I have been doing tourneys and races all week and I still cant unlock the race!
Make sure you're doing the tourneys that are in the Santa Monica area. If you are, then try doing some wager/pink slip races from the local betting area. I forget what it is in Santa Monica, but keep raceing wagers or pinks and hopefully it'll unlock then. If both of those fail, try some Red Light races in the area...

Dunno what to tell you other than that. Good luck!

Last edited by dav1zzl3; 03-18-2009 at 08:06 PM.
dav1zzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

ok thx for the advice again ill try that and hopefully the race will unlock