PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Trivial Pursuit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
kurse13

kurse13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
easy way to get all right

if you pop the batteries out of your controllers you can take as long as you want to look on the internet for the answers.
kurse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
I donīt want this to be misunderstood, but I donīt want to know what you call hard. Completing the board would mean answering 61 questions. How many days do you want to search in the internet? There are many other easier ways than this.
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Norman Coxwell

Monkalrus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
There isn't too many questions. Eventually you'll start remembering the questions and then it will be easy. Looking up the answer just lowers the value of the game. Like with Scene It. Once you play it enough you'll remember the answers but once that happens the game isn't fun. Don't look up answers, play the game like it was meant to be played. Maybe you'll learn something.
Norman Coxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:36 AM   #4
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
getting the x10 multi is near impossible legitly
Old 04-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
WARWICK-STEVE

SonicJedi Zero's Gamercard
sounded like a good idea except when you do that a window pops up and covers the question and most of the answers. I guess if you have a memory like Rain Man it would work great.

EDIT- actually it works well, you have more time than I originally thought.

thanks for the tip

Last edited by WARWICK-STEVE; 04-25-2009 at 02:27 PM.
WARWICK-STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:30 AM   #6
Bishop566

Bishop566x's Gamercard
Helped.Thanks alot!!
Bishop566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Only questions I struggle on is the Map ones!!, geography wasn't never my strongest at school!

WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #8
Evol Error

Limewax x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
If your not smart enough for a trivia game, how about watching 'reading over the rainbow..'?
Old 07-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #9
Genetic Carnage

K1LLING J0KE's Gamercard
To quote Evol, "look at me, look at me, I'm an a-hole." You should all watch Reading Rainbow, that'll tell you the answer to this question: "In the Doctor Who special The Christmas Invasion, which city's sports stadium served as the Headquarters for UNIT?"
Old 07-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #10
digitaldemigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsMonk View Post
Only questions I struggle on is the Map ones!!, geography wasn't never my strongest at school!
Well the thing that makes them really bad is that they don't even show the country borders. I'm not an ace at geography, but I know general locations. But when the answer is Hong Kong or Bangkok and I see two dots in China next to each other, yeah that's crap. Also the dots are huge and really block a lot of the maps so sometimes it's hard to tell where exactly it is supposed to be. I'm not saying that it should be a lot easier, but the way the maps are now is pretty difficult for people that are considered smart. I can't imagine what some of the idiots out there that don't know canada is a different country from the USA are doing with these questions.
digitaldemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Coxwell View Post
There isn't too many questions. Eventually you'll start remembering the questions and then it will be easy. Looking up the answer just lowers the value of the game. Like with Scene It. Once you play it enough you'll remember the answers but once that happens the game isn't fun. Don't look up answers, play the game like it was meant to be played. Maybe you'll learn something.
this is an achievement website so every shortcut counts buddy.

KILLING5PR33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
Bat_Freak

Creid Desmodus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Coxwell View Post
Um... if people wanted to play for fun, i dont think they would even be on this site to beggin with lookin for cheats n answers...
Bat_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #13
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Irrespective of this discussion, am I the only one who thought Reading Rainbow kicked ass?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #14
Hkem

Hkem's Gamercard

They don't have rainbows in Reading.

Thread derailed.

1000/1000 - 24 Games
200/200 - 2 Games
Hkem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #15
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Award this man a chicken dinner, as of this thread, he is the winner winner.

On topic, I agree with the TC in principle, but not altogether. The geography objections make sense (though I haven't had the same trouble). I have encountered similar problems with art questions (which of these is an example of movement X), etc.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #16
Luiza014

luiza014's Gamercard
dude, maybe I'm just a retard. or maybe the spanish school system is a failure. or maybe both. however, I consider myself a pretty learned person and I ended up resorting to cheating to get the last couple of achievements so I find it hard to believe that so many people got it legit.
what do you do when they give you a map of darn germany (with all my respect towards germans, its just an example) and they aks you where the biggest interior port in europe is. go figure. you wont even remember the second time that question comes up. its just ridiculous.
I must admit, ive learned a bunch about german geography, like some roman names for cities, the borders of the democratic republic, where berlin exactly is... yeah, a bunch of stuff about germany.

ps. after having gotten all the achievements i can now start to enjoy the game for real without caring about the score or feeling the urge to restart it as soon as i got a question wrong.
Luiza014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:22 AM   #17
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
Wikipedia has most of the answers to the movie pack. Only one I couldn't find was a question about the weight of iron man's mark one suit