PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Trivial Pursuit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
vegetable lasagna

vegtble lasagna's Gamercard
Honest Help..please..I beg you

OK...here's the deal: Basically I did the autosave 1-11 list trick for everytihing for the CTB game. I obviously at one point had 19-20 objectives complete. The missing obj being the clear the board in a record time. I unlocked that achievement, but when I did I didn't have the autosave on. Soooo...last night I was wondering why my objective achievement didn't unlock and it was because of the last objective. So, I played the next game and did not turn off autosave using the same 1-11 and fucked up a bit thinking it was ok, but since I didn't get the 10x etc obj on the saved game I checked at the end and I had 9/20 obj complete. So, basically....im at 950/1000 and I believe I have to do the 1-11 list, go back and play again getting them ALL right while saving..then go back and play another game, get at least a 1-5 list done, dashboard, start new game, and then go for just the wedges on that game...trying of course to beat the previous time....if I'm an idiot (more so than I above described) and you know a different way to do this...PLEASE let me know. I really don't wanna play this game anymore and would rather play something else....please help
vegetable lasagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
My BR Is Evil

Frankie Kramer's Gamercard
Did you erase your other saved files? If you did that would be the reason why. Every objective you completed in a different saved file goes away when you erase it. Trust me I had 19/20 but was too eager to overwrite my saved files and when I finished my play it turned from that to 11/20. Very aggrevating.
My BR Is Evil is offline   Reply With Quote