PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-14-2007, 01:44 AM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
Spybreak4u

For the Coop mode. Does both player need to have an account(gamer card)? or can one of them play as guest? Thanks
Spybreak4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
mateo1472

mateo147's Gamercard
i dont understand alot of these achievements? lol

100% Retail:
All Pro Football 2K8
The Bigs
Fight Night Round 3
Madden NFL 08
NCAA Football 08
NBA Street Homecourt
UFC 2009 Undisputed
100% Arcade:
NONE
mateo1472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:57 AM   #4
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo1472 View Post
i dont understand alot of these achievements? lol
which ones are you haveing trouble with specifically?

urAssass1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:53 AM   #5
Xiupan

Has anyone figured out how to get all the medals yet?
Xiupan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:28 PM   #6
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiupan View Post
Has anyone figured out how to get all the medals yet?
I'm still working on them, but most of them aren't too too difficult, they just require multiple times through the game, unless you are good enough to clear 3-6 sepperate objective points in one run. I usually only get all but one. As far as the medals on the first page, it tells you, somewhat, how to get them. They seem to just be different tiers of the same medal. Possibly the same medal but on different difficulties. If that is the case I hope they trickle down because i really don't want to play on the easier difficulties, they just are too easy.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
mateo1472

mateo147's Gamercard
has anyone figured out how many planes there are and how to use aliied supoort?

100% Retail:
All Pro Football 2K8
The Bigs
Fight Night Round 3
Madden NFL 08
NCAA Football 08
NBA Street Homecourt
UFC 2009 Undisputed
100% Arcade:
NONE
mateo1472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 08:03 PM   #8
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo1472 View Post
has anyone figured out how many planes there are and how to use aliied supoort?
not sure how many planes there are yet, however to use allied support that is when you push up or down on your d-pad. pushing up puts your wingman on attack, pushing and holding up puts everyone on attack of your targets in view. Down does the same thing except for cover. Easiest mission to get the "kill 50 using allied air support" is mission 9..... you'll see why when you get there.

Old 10-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

All Secrets

In order to get the all secrets achievement you have to unlock the following:

Ace of Aces Mode - Complete the game on Expert.

CFA 44 Nosferatu Fighter - Beat the game on Hard difficulty. It will appear in your hangar, purchase it for $229,500.

Music Player - Beat the game once.

Scene Viewer - Beat the game once.

Unlock Expert Difficulty- Beat the game once.

SP New Game - Complete campaign once on any difficulty setting.

Last edited by urAssass1n; 10-30-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:50 PM   #10
RobHimself

TheTerminatorNY's Gamercard
Does anybody know how to get the "10 Frontline Landings" achievement? Is there a specific mission you need to do it in?
RobHimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:31 PM   #11
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobHimself View Post
Does anybody know how to get the "10 Frontline Landings" achievement? Is there a specific mission you need to do it in?
there are a few missions that have an airport right on the mission map. You have to find this airport and then land on it. Most of the time it is heavily guarded, however when you clear it out, it saves a lot of time when you need to repair or reload. The last mission I saw it on was mission 11 I believe, but i know for a fact it is on several other missions before that as well. when you get close to the airport you will see a "landing gear down" button/animation show up next to your radar map, you would hit the left thumbstick button to drop your landing gear which will allow you to make a frontline landing.

Last edited by urAssass1n; 10-27-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #12
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

allied assault record

Does anyone know how you get credit for the allied assault record? I have credit for 5 of them, however I know you are obviously not suppose to kill them, so what are the criteria to getting them?

Old 10-28-2007, 04:16 AM   #13
Spybreak4u

I only got 6 so far ... I'll be posting them as soon as I at least get 10.
Spybreak4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:35 AM   #14
Caedus

RabidGreed's Gamercard

allied assault record

I think you have to get S ranks on certain operations to get the allied assault records. I'm on my second playthrough and getting a lot more S ranks, and I've gotten several new records.
Caedus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:13 AM   #15
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caedus View Post
I think you have to get S ranks on certain operations to get the allied assault records. I'm on my second playthrough and getting a lot more S ranks, and I've gotten several new records.
I thought that too, but then I looked at what I got on my first run through, and I got about 60-70% S rank, but finished the game with only 5 allied assault guys. I did have a theory, I think it might have something to do with the operations, and if you finish certain operations before the allied force drops below a certain percentage.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #16
Zenquen

Location: How does one truly define where one lives? I suppose home is where the heart is. I live in my chest.
Send a message via AIM to Zenquen Send a message via MSN to Zenquen

RDJ4EVER's Gamercard
Words cannot express how much dissapointment I feel when I look down at the "win 100 matches" achievments. Even more so since I cant seem to get a siege game going to save my life.
Zenquen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:12 PM   #17
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenquen View Post
Words cannot express how much dissapointment I feel when I look down at the "win 100 matches" achievments. Even more so since I cant seem to get a siege game going to save my life.
I agree, I played 1 match of team battle last night and when I tried for another, there wasn't even 1 game going on of that type. Guess the launch of this game was too close to the halo 3 launch and people just aren't sick of that game yet, there still is usually over a million people online playing that game.

Also, has anyone gotten the Allied Assault record achievement yet? I am just curious what the last emmerian assault record emblem. I have my predictions and speculations, but I have not been able to get that one as of yet. It is actually the only one I have to get yet for the allies.

EDIT: you get the last emmerian assault record when you fininsh the estovakian record. My speculations were correct, its *spoiler Garuda 1

Last edited by urAssass1n; 10-30-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:09 AM   #18
an7man

an7man's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Anyone know what the Hidden content is ? Does that mean unlocking the colours, Planes etc.?

an7man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:16 PM   #19
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by an7man View Post
Anyone know what the Hidden content is ? Does that mean unlocking the colours, Planes etc.?
No, the hidden content is the content you get for beating the game and aces of aces mode.

EDIT: yes, planes and colors count as hidden content... :-(

Last edited by urAssass1n; 11-06-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:51 PM   #20
gk23m

Master Geo's Gamercard
i need help with the Enemy Assault Records im only missing number 13 and 22

and for the allied assault records just do all operations and youll get them doesn't need to be in 1 go, just check wich operations you did do in the medals section, but they say you can't get the last 1 in till you get all Enemy Assault Records, but you can get all the others

and also anyknow how to unlock aces of aces mode i beat on expert and easy so far,and got all s ranks i unlock ace level but not aces of aces, and im still wondering how to unlock battle statistics in the gallery

Last edited by gk23m; 11-04-2007 at 08:16 AM.
gk23m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:54 PM   #21
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gk23m View Post
i need help with the Enemy Assault Records im only missing number 13 and 22

and for the allied assault records just do alloperations and youll get them doesn't need to be in 1 go, just check wich operations you did do in the medals section, but they say you can't get the last 1 in till you get all Enemy Assault Records, but you can get all the others
number 13, if i remember correctly, is on mission 1 on expert, if you destroy all the targets fast. He shows up with the Strigon and is a F22-A model. his name is PEGAS.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:16 PM   #22
gk23m

Master Geo's Gamercard
umm after i got 13 wich was at the 1st mission the battle statistics unlocked but it only shows the frist mission

thank you urassass1n

its seems as if they are in order from 13 on

13 lv 1
14 lv 2
15 lv 3 and so on,so i found number 22 in lv 10

how do you get the other colors for the last plane, i started a new mission on normal and after i finished the frist mission i got the second color, now i just need the third for the achievement

Last edited by CovertDog; 11-05-2007 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:32 AM   #23
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
how do you get the other colors for the last plane, i started a new mission on normal and after i finished the frist mission i got the second color, now i just need the third for the achievement
the first color (emmerian) is the only color you can get at the start for each plane. The second color (estovakian) is unlocked when you beat the game on normal, but probably any difficulty will count. The third color (estovakian sp) is unlocked when you shoot down each ace on expert. Is this what you are asking?

Quote:
umm after i got 13 wich was at the 1st mission the battle statistics unlocked but it only shows the frist mission

thank you urassass1n
the battle statistics unlock after you start each campaign, after you beat each mission on that difficulty you then can review your "progress" on that difficulty. If you play the same difficulty twice to get all the operations then you will see every operation give you a time and a rank.

and your welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivont View Post
Well, it seems that doesn't do it either. Seems quite a few people have done everything possible. Unless someone out there wants to speak up and say how they unlocked it, my guess is it's going to be downloadable. If that is the case, then Ace of Aces is not part of the secrets achievement since there are people who have it.

Like I said, I'd love to see someone prove me wrong, I haven't found anyone out there who knows how its unlocked.

Now back to the colors again... killing all the named planes doesn't do it, since the CFA-44 has 2 more paintjobs. I have unlocked the 2nd, as have many people, but no one I've seen has had a difinitive answer to how it's done. It seems incredibly likely, that it unlocks once you complete your first mission after you buy every plane and every paintjob. As for the 3rd one, I have no idea, as does everyone I've seen talking about this. I wish someone who's gotten it would speak up, since I know they exist.

I love the Ace Combat series to death, but these achievements and unlockables are driving me nuts, just by the fact that no one in the AC community seems to know anything for sure about them. pArt of me wonders if I'm just not looking in the right places...

urAssass1n, If I find any new info, I'll let you know. I really hope we can round out the edges so everyone has a difinitive guide.
Well this just means it is time for me to start the grind. Well here is to unlocking how to get the aces of aces mode..... (they should have the same gif but unlocked eheh)

EDIT: I just read something interesting. It is just rumor, however one person noted the development team stated that there was going to possibly be a DLC difficulty level. If this is the case then it doesn't matter what this difficulty is because it is either unlockable now meaning 1000/1000 or its DLC.

I also have a theory, and I'm not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but it may be that you have to have S in every objective on every difficulty, or at a bare minimum on one difficulty.

Last edited by CovertDog; 11-05-2007 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #24
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
Yeah, I'm betting it's DLC.

For now, I'm trying to get that last paintjob. Someone has said they got it by obtaining a certain number of medals. But he doesn't know how many. Sounds odd, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Last edited by Drivont; 11-01-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Drivont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #25
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, I'm betting it's DLC.

For now, I'm trying to get that last paintjob. Someone has said they got it by obtaining a certain number of medals. But he doesn't know how many. Sounds odd, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I heard rumor about that and what i found on other forums was that is was 12-14 medals... but then someone came back and said they got it when they got S on the 4 difficulties.... so its still a mystery

Ok, so i just finished my campaign.... for the third time. This run through was on Expert. First 2 were on normal to get all operations. When i completed this one it unlocked ace of aces difficulty. So now we have to figure out what i did different. When my expert campaign was completed I unlocked 4 achievements at the same time.... all aircraft, original aircraft, allied assault record, and estovakian assault record.

The combination of all the other medals that i have recieved, i now have 9, and all operations, along with these achievements has something to do with this new difficulty setting. Now all i have to do is get the last 2 colors for the nasferatu and it should be everything that needs to be unlocked for the achievement.....

Last edited by CovertDog; 11-05-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #26
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
Ok, so i just finished my campaign.... for the third time. This run through was on Expert. First 2 were on normal to get all operations. When i completed this one it unlocked ace of aces difficulty. So now we have to figure out what i did different. When my expert campaign was completed I unlocked 4 achievements at the same time.... all aircraft, original aircraft, allied assault record, and estovakian assault record.

The combination of all the other medals that i have recieved, i now have 9, and all operations, along with these achievements has something to do with this new difficulty setting. Now all i have to do is get the last 2 colors for the nasferatu and it should be everything that needs to be unlocked for the achievement.....
OK...
#1 You are 100% sure it's AoA and not Ace?
#2 Were you awarded a medal when you completed the campaign?
#3 Which difficulty levels have you gotten S on all missions?
#4 Mind listing what Medals you have?

I've beaten it on Hard x2, Expert x1, and Ace x1 with all S on Ace, lots of free mode runs, and roughly 18 hours of air time. I have those 4 achievements you mentioned.

Hopefully we can figure out what I'm missing. I'm guessing it's in the medals or S ranks.

Btw, I think we can safely assume that the way to unlock the 2nd CFA-44 color is by buying all the colors for all the planes. I've heard a few people have the same experience. If/when you have the cash, you should be able to confirm this. I think all the confusion was because it doesn't unlock until you finish a mission, any mission.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #27
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
OK...
#1 You are 100% sure it's AoA and not Ace?
#2 Were you awarded a medal when you completed the campaign?
#3 Which difficulty levels have you gotten S on all missions?
#4 Mind listing what Medals you have?

I've beaten it on Hard x2, Expert x1, and Ace x1 with all S on Ace, lots of free mode runs, and roughly 18 hours of air time. I have those 4 achievements you mentioned.

Hopefully we can figure out what I'm missing. I'm guessing it's in the medals or S ranks.

Btw, I think we can safely assume that the way to unlock the 2nd CFA-44 color is by buying all the colors for all the planes. I've heard a few people have the same experience. If/when you have the cash, you should be able to confirm this. I think all the confusion was because it doesn't unlock until you finish a mission, any mission.

I'll have to check on this when i get home. Now that you mentin it, it might be just ace, but there were no other difficulties to be unlocked so im not sure off the top of my head. I will also confirm the purchasing of the planes for the second color scheme when i get home since i have enough cash in the game to probably by every plane like 10 times... ugh... as far as the medals go if i can remember correctly, i have all the "ace medals","bronze and silver marksman",the landing one, the fighter one, the multirole one, and guardian..... As far as S's I have yet to go back and redo missions to get the S rank on anyone of them, however I noticed it is extreemely easy to get S ranks so there are only a few I have to get per difficulty. I can say confidently that off the top of my head i easly have about 85-90% of my missions and operations and secondary missions I have S ranks.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #28
gk23m

Master Geo's Gamercard
Quote:
the first color (emmerian) is the only color you can get at the start for each plane. The second color (estovakian) is unlocked when you beat the game on normal, but probably any difficulty will count. The third color (estovakian sp) is unlocked when you shoot down each ace on expert. Is this what you are asking?

i was talking about the last plane, i shoot down every ace on expert already, but i see that no knows how to get the last color for the last plane

Quote:
I'll have to check on this when i get home. Now that you mentin it, it might be just ace, but there were no other difficulties to be unlocked so im not sure off the top of my head. I will also confirm the purchasing of the planes for the second color scheme when i get home since i have enough cash in the game to probably by every plane like 10 times... ugh... as far as the medals go if i can remember correctly, i have all the "ace medals","bronze and silver marksman",the landing one, the fighter one, the multirole one, and guardian..... As far as S's I have yet to go back and redo missions to get the S rank on anyone of them, however I noticed it is extreemely easy to get S ranks so there are only a few I have to get per difficulty. I can say confidently that off the top of my head i easly have about 85-90% of my missions and operations and secondary missions I have S ranks.

its not the second color i own every plane and second color and third color just not the 3rd one for the last plane you get for beating it on expert

Last edited by CovertDog; 11-05-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:57 AM   #29
an7man

an7man's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So how do you get the 2nd color for the Nosferatu?

an7man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #30
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by an7man View Post
So how do you get the 2nd color for the Nosferatu?
"Btw, I think we can safely assume that the way to unlock the 2nd CFA-44 color is by buying all the colors for all the planes. I've heard a few people have the same experience. If/when you have the cash, you should be able to confirm this. I think all the confusion was because it doesn't unlock until you finish a mission, any mission."

Buy all the colors for all the planes and then complete a mission. Still trying to figure out the 3rd color.