PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Explanation on how to get "Piccolo's Rage" Drama Piece.

Piccolo's Rage
14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!
Character:Piccolo
Opponent performs 1 pursuit attack
Time runs out
Opponent has more health than the player

Edit: Opponent = Computer

After I read through a few different sites, I heard a variety of different ways to get this. I Finally found one that works (more than once might I add).

On my first try I started up Piccolo vs Piccolo (Ch.14-Cell Saga) on Very Hard. I let him hit me 2-3 times (losing half of my first bar-500 health). After I flew up in the air and he started to follow. I then Held RT (Where you can protect your self from attacks using your Ki) until all my Ki was gone (make sure it is less than one bar). I then started to attack him by pressing X and stopping over and over (Draining my Ki when it got pass one bar). On the third time he finally did a pursuit attack and the drama Piece unlocked. Unfortunately in the end he used Regeneration and I lost the match.

Edit: You do not need to use X (quick attack) to attack him; I just found it easier.

I was quite frustrated so I started it up on Hard. I did the same process and the first time I attacked him with X (Ki bar below one and less health than him) he did the pursuit attack. Might I add (though I am not positive if it is true) that he teleported behind me twice both times. I read that he must teleport at least twice so I am not sure if that is true. Anyways, I realized how to make sure he wouldn't regenerate. When he has below 30% health, make sure his fatigue is above at least 20%. This way he cannot regenerate no matter what. Good luck to you who have struggled with this one for a long time. Fortunately for me I unlocked all the Drama pieces (when actually going for them) in 2 days. Hope this helps =)

Edit: I can comfirm within my knowledge and experience that he must teleport behind you at least twice. I quickly did this a third time (and he did the pursuit attack again) to test if he must teleport behind you twice. To unlock the drama piece, he must pursuit you (teleporting twice or more) with you having less health.

Last edited by Venomized; 04-15-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
DaRealChrono v2

DaRealChrono v2's Gamercard
That's a very good explanation. This is probably the most frustrating piece in the game (besides the Recomme one, imo). Fortunately, Piccolo liked me that day, and did exactly what I wanted him to.

22415/42235
100% Retail:
Madden NFL 08, Madden NFL 09, Madden NFL 10 (1150/1150), NCAA Football 08, NBA Street: Homecourt

100% Arcade:
-Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man, Pac-Man C.E., Galaga, Puzzle Quest, Worms, Cascassone, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3

DaRealChrono v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
Venomized

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono v2 View Post
That's a very good explanation. This is probably the most frustrating piece in the game (besides the Recomme one, imo). Fortunately, Piccolo liked me that day, and did exactly what I wanted him to.
I tried this one for 10 mins then gave up. 3 hours later when it was 12:45 am, I said, one more time. I tried it, and activated the drama piece but died. Then I decided to try one more time (after reading some threads on different sites) and got it. I got lucky on the Recoome one, or at least I thought so; I got it by accident. And I got the vegeta one on my first run through as well.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
joshnorm

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great explaination to this I might have to go pick this up and go for the Drama pieces now
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:05 AM   #5
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnorm View Post
Great explaination to this I might have to go pick this up and go for the Drama pieces now
Thats good =) Good luck and thank you.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #6
Likkel

Van Uden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I really hope this works, I tried for a few hours on end and had him use pursuit twice but lost both matches, if this method works at least I get a couple more chances to unlock it
Old 05-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #7
Likkel

Van Uden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It worked like a charm, thanks a bunch
Old 07-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
realshinobi

Bourne Shinobi's Gamercard
Thank God I saw this. Finally got this damn DP.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #9
Zero souled

Zero souled's Gamercard
THank you, Tried for over an hour, And this worked.
Zero souled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #10
dxz86

Man i'm on it right now, and it reminds me back in the days when i used to do it on my ps3 game (without trophies...).
It was a pain in the a** and now i'm back to it...

I hope it will be good tonight because i don't have the patience that i had a long time ago.

Also i did it on the "very hard" mode on my ps3 i just used a lot of direct attacks, but after that you will need a lot of luck to beat the CPU because sometimes it can play like a "god" and it is very frustrating.

EDIT: I finally have it, so i'll explain my method since it's completely not the one above (but i had an approach like the one above the first time i've done it).

- Play on "hard" (or above)
- Use the burst aura every time you can
- Use a lot of rush attacks ("forward" "forward" "X")
- Do not hesitate to mash the "X" button (or keep repeating the same attacks)
- Do not care about the CPU's life (since he can beat the s*** out of you anytime he wants...)
- He will mostly do his "pursuits" when your ki is near zero.

For the rest i think it's most due to luck...
So keep fighting until the CPU make this mistake and then finish it ^^

Last edited by dxz86; 12-16-2012 at 02:46 AM.
dxz86 is offline   Reply With Quote