PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #31
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Got mine today so just tell me when.

French packages are really odd btw (The package not the game case)

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 05-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #32
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjayars View Post
Yeah I appologize. Smrnov didnt know about the thread so it's not his fault. I do know of another person with the game in the case that someone leaves us hanging.
LOL I'm just giving you guys a hard time I still love you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
Got mine today so just tell me when.

French packages are really odd btw (The package not the game case)
Yea the only way to tell the difference between the US and the FR one is the red Disc and the back of the case is in French and that is why i had such a hard time tracking it down! Searched all over the French ebay and couldn't find someone that spoke english but thank god i finally found someone!

Stoph still didnt get his when i asked him yesterday its been a month! i dunno what is going on? and the guy won't respond to him :S

<--Click to follow me on Twitter
Old 05-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #33
smrnov

Smrnov's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   GSL 11 Winner   GSL 11 MVP   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Shoot Cru you are making me post again. I think the last thread was your 100k congrats thread. I keep forgetting about these things called forums. TJ let me know about the game and sent me some live message about some boosting list but I thought he was just being cryptic and was planning something in his head. I didn't realize there was a "real list". Doh. Sorry TJ.

The french guy shipped my copy on 5/15 but it was a holiday here in Canada last week with no mail delivery so I am expecting it early next week. Suprisingly 5 JAP games showed up at my door yesterday, but nothing from France.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #34
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrnov View Post
Shoot Cru you are making me post again. I think the last thread was your 100k congrats thread. I keep forgetting about these things called forums. TJ let me know about the game and sent me some live message about some boosting list but I thought he was just being cryptic and was planning something in his head. I didn't realize there was a "real list". Doh. Sorry TJ.

The french guy shipped my copy on 5/15 but it was a holiday here in Canada last week with no mail delivery so I am expecting it early next week. Suprisingly 5 JAP games showed up at my door yesterday, but nothing from France.
Of Course there is a 'real list" What kind of boosting party do you think i run here lol Hey I didn't Make you post Smrnov. TJ told me you got it so you didn't have to post But thank you lolol

5 Jap games, where these the ones you ordered with your Jap xbox? Or did you order 5 more? If so which ones! Oh Smrnov and TJ. I'm done with my copy of Brothers in Arms JAP. If you guys still want to borrow that? However I will need it back before Septemeber lol Stoph has it ATM but he should be done soon!

Old 05-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #35
Spartan3795

Spartan5973's Gamercard
I will be getting this game in a few days, I would love to get the 8 player achievements out of the way, so if I could be included in the boosting party that would be great.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #36
tjayars

tjayars's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GSL 11 Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da CRU Mughhh View Post
Stoph still didnt get his when i asked him yesterday its been a month! i dunno what is going on? and the guy won't respond to him :S
Thats the problem I had. I think he answered the fifth. Probably only cause he felt like I woulnt go away

Did you give him the email address in the envelope that came with the game?

As far as the envelope it came in.... well I pi9ced up the package and heard something making noise becasue it was loose. I thought oh no the disc is cracked in half. But no it had just popped out of the holder and was flating loose inside the box. Not his fault really since it was sealed.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #37
Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjayars View Post
Thats the problem I had. I think he answered the fifth. Probably only cause he felt like I woulnt go away

Did you give him the email address in the envelope that came with the game?

As far as the envelope it came in.... well I pi9ced up the package and heard something making noise becasue it was loose. I thought oh no the disc is cracked in half. But no it had just popped out of the holder and was flating loose inside the box. Not his fault really since it was sealed.
Mine was the same way.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 05-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #38
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Mine was okay, But i never got an email with the game. and mine was shipped quick! not sure why you guys are having problems! maybe its just cause im Female.. lol okay just joking he has no idea if i am or not i dont' think lol unless he got it from the name on my pay pal! lol

Old 05-28-2009, 07:46 AM   #39
phoenixrap

phoenixrap's Gamercard
So when will be the next 8 player boosting?
Old 05-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #40
Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrap View Post
So when will be the next 8 player boosting?
When everyone has the game. Hard to plan when people are still waiting for their copies.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 05-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #41
tjayars

tjayars's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
When everyone has the game. Hard to plan when people are still waiting for their copies.
Stoph and Smrnov are still looking for them as far as I know. The random person I saw who has the game is banned from this site so I dont think thats someone we want to imvolve.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #42
smrnov

Smrnov's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   GSL 11 Winner   GSL 11 MVP   Submit - Bronze
My copy came in the mail today. Oddly enough it was registered mail that I had to go to the post office and sign for to pick up. I'm used to games just showing up in a padded envelope.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #43
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Okay Stoph said the guy from ebay is reshipping his order! so he should have it next week at some point! This is the last person we are waiting on i believe!

Hell i need to play the story mood still!

Old 06-05-2009, 05:16 AM   #44
Diego Knyte

Diego Knyte's Gamercard
Hello, If I see my buddy this weekend I'll prolly be able to borrow his. When are you guys planning the 8 people boost? I'd love to blast out the three 8 player ones (win 20 TD, and the 2 win 8-player ones).

Thx!
Old 06-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #45
hollatip 187

boost achievements

anytime let me know online
Old 06-09-2009, 04:43 AM   #46
Diego Knyte

Diego Knyte's Gamercard
Hello again. Nice to see people tryin' to organize something for the not too popular Cheeves.

I've got 2 consoles and 2 copies of the French/German version of this game. I'm open to do the two 8 player games and the 20 win TDM game (the later only takes about 5 to 7 wins instead of the 20 it says for so it goes pretty quick).

Is someone the official coordinator? Maybe we can try and set a date and have an updated participant list. You can count my 2 profiles in...

Diego Knyte & Fetal Bunny (Cheeve not required)

Look forward to doing this with you guys.

-Dk
Old 06-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #47
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Okay wow looks like we have alot more people then 8 people! so we might have to do two rounds 1 round with 8 people that all need the achievements! then the second round with the people that still need the achievements and people that will help out to have the second round with a full 8!

So i figured I would put a list together of order that posted!

By their gamer tag!

ROUND 1
1. Covert Dog
2. Phoenixrap
3. Good Old Nick
4. CRU x360a
5. StophJ
6. Pigimus Prime (I posted from him cause he does not have a x360a account but is my friend
7. Tjayars
8. Mighty Mango

ROUND2
1. SG1 Warrior
2. Smrnov
3. Spartan3795
4. Diego Knyte
5. hollatip 187 (forum name no GT attached to it)
6.Dillon

EXTRA'S (people that dont need the achievements but will help )
1. Fetal Bunny
2. Don manolito
3. Achievepoints
4. Smrnov has a second copy as well!

On the second round I'm sure that TJ, CRU, Mango, Covert, Stoph.. Will all help out! They are good people aren't you guys But It would be nice if Everybody was willing to help out the second round! We should be fine and everybody should get their!

W are still waiting on Stoph his order got lost in the mail so the guy mailed another copy to him Should be here sometime this week! So once he gets his copy we can set it up for a Sunday at some time! I know Pigimus is from the UK so we will have to work with his time zone too!

Let me know if this works for you guys!

Last edited by Da CRU Mughhh; 06-24-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #48
smrnov

Smrnov's Gamercard

Sounds good Cru. I'm available most of the time with some notice, and am in the Eastern timezone. Thanks for organizing!

[EDIT] Forgot to mention I'm on vacation June 25-July 7; I can bring one copy with me, but my availability will be very limited.

Last edited by smrnov; 06-11-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 AM   #49
Diego Knyte

Diego Knyte's Gamercard
Sunday works for me. A time to decide on can be tough if we have players from across the pond. I'm Pacific coast time, Seattle. If we DO have 16, we could break off into 2 party groups of 8. Just an idea. We should pro'lly send out FR's to each other.

One thing to mention from my small experience of group boosting, check is your consoles' network NAT settings for possible connection issues. Try to make sure they are OPEN if at all possible. I don't know all the in's and outs on doing this. There's help on the net if need be. One was to ensure I have it open is to direct connect my xbox into an xbox live compatible router right into my cable modem or just the xbox into the modem.

Then again this may my superfluous blabber as I've had STRICT joiners connect to my OPEN host just fine with this game to boost.

ciao til then.

-Dk
Old 06-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #50
phoenixrap

phoenixrap's Gamercard
Sunday also sounds good for me. I am also from Europe so it would be great if we start early.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #51
tjayars

tjayars's Gamercard

Sunday would be fine with me. I had an unrelated message from Mango that he was going out of town. I'll try to direct him here before he leaves.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #52
tjayars

tjayars's Gamercard

Sorry forgot to say time is unimportant to me I can do it whenever is best for the group.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #53
Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Tjay is such a nice guy for looking out for me.

I'm going to be out of town until the 22nd, so I will NOT be able to do it until then.

I'm going to have very limited xbox time as I'm trying to unplug a bit on my vacation.

I can go with group 1 or 2, I'm willing to help out in either one. I just can't do it until then.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Old 06-12-2009, 03:54 AM   #54
Hellmasker

Good Old Nick's Gamercard
I (Good Old Nick) and my other profile/xbox can do it this sunday, no problemos, im almost online all the time so just message me when its time.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #55
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Okay Stoph finally got his copy of Turning point in

So i was looking at
Sunday June 21 No time yet just seeing if that is okay for everybody that is just over a week away

Old 06-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #56
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Sunday June 21st sounds good to me.

Space for rent.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:18 AM   #57
tjayars

tjayars's Gamercard

Ill be there.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #58
smrnov

Smrnov's Gamercard

Works for me as well; any time.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #59
Diego Knyte

Diego Knyte's Gamercard
K, sunday the 21st. Both my xbox's will be there.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:14 AM   #60
stophj

StophJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Third Place   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I finally got my copy and am fine with the 21st... as long as it isn't 6am my time...
Closed Thread