Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Beowulf
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
draven667

II DRAVEN II's Gamercard
Worst game ever!

This has to be top of my list for worst game i ever played, movie to game titles usually end up being a little tiresome, but my god, even Clash of the titans was better than this.
draven667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
Bellend124

Send a message via MSN to Bellend124

MarvlousBellend's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game was torture. The worst part was replaying for max carnal upgrades. I really think you should try Hour of Victory though. Look it up, a few magazines have called it worst game of the decade. We are finishing up the boosting now....oh the things people will do for 1k gamerscore.

Gotta love that this 98% of this forum only follows current games. No one remains active in forums of games they've finished. Good luck getting achievement tips for an original release.
Bellend124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:22 AM   #3
juliahope

juliahope21's Gamercard
Smile Not Terrible

I'm not finished with the game yet, but I don't think it's too bad. Although, I did only pay $3 for it. I don't think it would be worth the full price! What didn't you like about it?
juliahope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Bellend124

Send a message via MSN to Bellend124

MarvlousBellend's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You could defeat my entire argument here by saying it was released in 2006.

But the game just lacks so much depth. The lines your men say are extremely repetitive, everything looks the same. Weapons are the exact same through the game. I'm not sure, maybe it is because I thought the film was terrible. But mainly I think the graphics and especially sound was so third rate.

Gotta love that this 98% of this forum only follows current games. No one remains active in forums of games they've finished. Good luck getting achievement tips for an original release.
Bellend124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
The Taymanator

The Taymanator's Gamercard
I thought it was fairly creative....however the last level with the dragon made me want to pull out my hair.

TOO LONG!!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #6
Sigmund666

Tinsigmund666's Gamercard
Play Alone in the Dark 2008 or Turning Point, fall of Liberty. Those games are plain shit in a bottle mixed with piss from someone dying from kidney faillure!
Sigmund666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
SoupKey

soupkey's Gamercard
I tok a shit better then this game, played it for like 20min and then died inside
SoupKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
HojgaardJonas

hojgaardjonas's Gamercard
It is actually worse than the G.I.Joe game. 30-45 min. and that was my limit. Getting a 1000G on this one is gonna take more willpower, than I currently posses..

HojgaardJonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:10 PM   #9
UBER GOOBER

EL UBER GOOBER's Gamercard
I don't know what was worse, this game or the movie its based off of
Old 05-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
AN JUSTICE4 ALL

an justice4 all's Gamercard
It started out horrible and eventually settled at bad. lol
AN JUSTICE4 ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:21 AM   #11
CloudMir

CloudMir's Gamercard
I grabbed it for $5 at Five Below, and that's about what it was worth.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:06 AM   #12
l Zleek l

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
This game is literally the worst game I've ever played. It's complete garbage and not even a fully functional game. I have literally spent hours playing this game only to have it freeze, or to die and get sent back to the beginning of the episode.

Button scheme is awful, who's idea was it to make B button Grab, Climb, and WHY FOR GODS SAKE DO YOU NEED TO PRESS IT IF YOU'RE ON A LEDGE. Every platformer ever, once you're on the ledge, you use the analog stick.

And your teammates are seriously worse than a used coffee machine. They can't do shit and I've had them die when they are fighting a formor 4 to 1. What the hell. I have raged at this game so much, and I thought I've played a bad game before.

Sorry for the rant but I've been putting off this game for a while and trying to finish it is not dissimilar to shoving rusty needles from a rest stop bathroom into my eyes.

Can't wait for this game to be done so I can lock it in my closet and burn my house down.

/rant
l Zleek l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #13
Hughes83

Hughes83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by l Zleek l View Post
This game is literally the worst game I've ever played. It's complete garbage and not even a fully functional game. I have literally spent hours playing this game only to have it freeze, or to die and get sent back to the beginning of the episode.

Button scheme is awful, who's idea was it to make B button Grab, Climb, and WHY FOR GODS SAKE DO YOU NEED TO PRESS IT IF YOU'RE ON A LEDGE. Every platformer ever, once you're on the ledge, you use the analog stick.

And your teammates are seriously worse than a used coffee machine. They can't do shit and I've had them die when they are fighting a formor 4 to 1. What the hell. I have raged at this game so much, and I thought I've played a bad game before.

Sorry for the rant but I've been putting off this game for a while and trying to finish it is not dissimilar to shoving rusty needles from a rest stop bathroom into my eyes.

Can't wait for this game to be done so I can lock it in my closet and burn my house down.

/rant
ROTFLMFAO

Sorry man but I can feel you. I don't even know when this post was written, but I'm playing the game now and I'm fighting against myself trying not to punch to pieces my Xbox (already did years ago with my first Playstation 2). The graphics and the landscapes are extremely dull. Your Thanes do whatever they want and they don't listen to me. I've been trying for over 40 minutes to defend that motherfucking holy relic, fighting off enemies and waiting for the right time to unleash the boulders. But that shitty relic gets destroyed after a few hits, the Thanes rush down to the gate (whereas I want them to stick to me), I can't start the rage because it destroys the relic as well... I've punched my bedroom door thus far, I need to breathe deeply and calm the fuck down. And they call them videoGAMES... this is videoFRUSTRATION