PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Conflict: Denied Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
Hellmasker

Good Old Nick's Gamercard
Graves Digger and Lang time Dead cheeves?

I went through a level with Graves and killed everything, I hade about 60-70 kills and all of them headshots but no cheeve.
What I did though was to save reguarly and load last checkpoint if I got whacked. Can that have ruined the cheeve??
Hellmasker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
Hellmasker

Good Old Nick's Gamercard
WTF! I just finished replaying the first mission with Graves with over 50 kills and I missed like 2 shots, I didnt go MIA or loaded any checkpoints, what am I supposed to do? I did change to Lang att one point, can that have ruined it?
Hellmasker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
My buddy and I snagged ours while playing co-op. We never switched obviously. We did go MIA though at least once each.

I'd suggest not switching at all if I was you once you started killing.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I tried my Lang Time on my own, in campaign replay on the sub level. i never died, killed 81 guys and only switched to Graves because he became stuck at the top of the ladder where we needed to get into the 2nd hovercraft and go kill the jumpjet. No dice for me either unless my accuracy was somehow not 30% but I doubt it. I could'nt see a way to check after the mission ended. It may have to be in co-op.

Update:
Just finished the oil refinery by myself. I died a few times, switched guys and killed with each. I also saved and reloaded multiple times, I was trying for the Delta Force stay the course achievement. I was able to get my Lang Time Dead. I was for sure I didn't have the accuracy. So I guess on that level, you can die, switch characters and reload from saved files.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Last edited by Chuppernicus; 06-12-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote