PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Superman Returns
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
BelieveITorNOT

BelieveITorNOT's Gamercard
The Official "Where is that Kitty" Thread

ive been searching for a while now, and i cant find it, can somebody please help me? thankx
BelieveITorNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The kitten location thread seems to have vanished in a Scooby Doo style mystery.

If it is one on a rooftop then simply put the vibration on in the option screen and hover around over the buildings until you feel a rumbling. It will be close by so just scout around.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:57 PM   #3
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I'll put my hand up on that one. I meant to merge but clicked delete insted lollerskates

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:03 PM   #4
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWebbmeister View Post
I'll put my hand up on that one. I meant to merge but clicked delete insted lollerskates
Old 01-21-2007, 09:10 PM   #5
BelieveITorNOT

lol you guys are funny, im at 99 kitties, and getting a little frustrated, arghhh kitty #94 is the one i cant find, i mean i kno the building but it isnt up there. my godness, i couldnt find #73 either.

i kno the thread dissapeared so i googled it and found it. i wish that kid who took pictures of the kitties location in large size, would finish his list. =(
Old 01-21-2007, 09:26 PM   #6
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Routine X maintains his silence on that topic.

If you have found the locations just start a new file, beat Mongul then start getting all 100 in sequence. It took me under one and a half hours going through them all in sequence and it will still count towards your 100% and mini game completions (confirmed by the almighty me).
Old 01-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #7
BelieveITorNOT

got it guys, the rumbling thing worked =]]]] im so proud of myself
Old 01-29-2007, 01:17 AM   #8
D0NALD DUCK

I still cannot find Kittie #94. Damnit, I'm so Frustrated! Anybody please help!
D0NALD DUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:23 AM   #9
D0NALD DUCK

Unhappy Kittie #94

I cannot find this damn cat. I even have the damn superman guide, I found two buildings in that area, that have 3 radio dishes and 3 a/c units but no damn kittie. I have checked these cats off as I go and this is the only one I cannot find. Please help!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:45 AM   #10
D0NALD DUCK

I finally got, it. For those of you who have not found it yet, go to the building with the "G" on it, then go North East and it's on a lower building, not on a skyscraper. The building is still a tall one, but not as high as the building with the "G" on it. Hope this helps. Mark me down for having all 100 kitties.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:23 PM   #11
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Next up, the edit button.

This was one tricky kitty, Both times I went through to get all 100 I spent about 10 minutes searching for it. The picture in the guide really didn't help all that much.

Just stick vibration on and sweep the area, you'll pick up Mittens in no time.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:26 AM   #12
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
Routine X maintains his silence on that topic.

If you have found the locations just start a new file, beat Mongul then start getting all 100 in sequence. It took me under one and a half hours going through them all in sequence and it will still count towards your 100% and mini game completions (confirmed by the almighty me).

From this, let's say I started a game and got kittens 1-50 in order. What if I started a new game, could I simply get the same kittens and it equal 100? Do they simply add how many you have between each saved games?
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:37 AM   #13
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

No, otherwise you could simply have 100 save files and only find one kitten.

It is kind of confusing unless you have done it. But I'll attempt to figure an easy way to explain it (again).

You need all 100 for the achievement.

100 kittens must be collected on the same save file.

Collecting 100 kittens on one save file whilst having everything else completed on another will get you the 100% achievement.

You CANNOT (bold = serious) pick and mix your kittens.

Kittens 1-100 all need good homes, don't rehouse on twice and leave another in a tree.

Kittens implore that you use the search feature and don't double post. It angers them. And type proper and that...like.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #14
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
What it you got kitten 1-50 on one file and 51-100 on a second? I have 95 kittens and cant seem to find anymore. I have been through the map and it by far is the worst guide for anything I have seen. The screen shots are small and are simply "on sidewalk". But the map shows a big bubble and it all looks the same to me. I have beaten the game and now it's been annoying since unlike all other games...this one doesn't seem to end! It keeps spitting out bad guys all the time at me. I can barely even play. It keeps making me face like 15 at once. Then a few minutes later pops in more. You cannot collect the kittens while the city is under attack. So wow I really am having a bad time playing this! It makes me dizzy turning my head back and forth from the computer to tv
Old 02-03-2007, 12:01 PM   #15
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
100 kittens must be collected on the same save file.

You CANNOT (bold = serious) pick and mix your kittens.
If you want to avoid fighting enemies then fly to the top of the map and wait until there are four missions on the map. Then just stay away from them.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:00 AM   #16
son0fkrypton

Send a message via MSN to son0fkrypton

Ross Daniels's Gamercard
99# Kittens and going crazy

Please can someone help me with this .. lol
ive been at it for almost 7 hours i cant find the last damn one, i must have gone thru the map 3 times also using the guide , and imm pretty sure its number 96 as it doesnt seem to be in the place they suggest..

HELLLP
son0fkrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:35 AM   #17
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

I feel your pain but not as bad. I am at 96
Old 02-04-2007, 06:23 AM   #18
oVo Pandora oVo

oVo Pandora oVo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Member of the Month   Poker Tournament 3rd Place   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
only thing I can suggest is I had one kittie left and I did what you did and couldn't find the thing. So I continued with the story line and towards the end it will get dark. When it gets darker you should be able to see the little blue glow of the kitties better. That was how I found my last kittie. It was easier to see that was for sure. Sorry couldn't help you any more then that.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #19
son0fkrypton

Ross Daniels's Gamercard
hey thanks for the advice..

shame i finished it now lol, have to play thru the whoel gam again but im sure it will be found, i hope someone does a real detailed picture of where these things are.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:55 PM   #20
son0fkrypton

Ross Daniels's Gamercard
YES!!!! i found the little bugger..

i was needing number 42 i recommend to all who at 99 to check that area out as theres 2 cul da sacs down there be careful lol..

anyways im done with the kittens now i gotta do the flying one, gotta get some lastic bands :P
Old 02-05-2007, 05:22 AM   #21
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Just one is needed. I just put pressure on mine, just do the speed button. Fly up real high and when you hit the end of the map it will auto turn you facing other direction. This would be so hard to do this one legit. No joke I left it over night for 8 hours of continuous flying and i ended up at 98000 miles (i already had 3k before doing that!) Anyways doing the whole list again, I hope it unlocks if i find the 4 kittens on this file. Like if i was mising #30 and found him in another game, maybe that would count
Old 02-10-2007, 05:36 AM   #22
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

I am having the worst luck with this game. I got 74 kittens and count the spots I havent went to are 25! That means I missed 1 kitten out of the 75 locations. I have 74 on one account and 96 on another.

This means I have found a total of 170 kittens! It is driving me insane. I really don't want to start yet ANOTHER game just to find these stupid kittens. I would have gladly sent it back with 950, but case being it's really worth 300 Well anyone else find a huge amount of kittens only to be shafted?
Old 02-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #23
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tenmap2ul7.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tenmap2ul7.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tenmap4cw6.jpg

Last edited by ac2565; 02-10-2007 at 03:01 PM.
ac2565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #24
Demolition UK

Demolition UK's Gamercard
Kitten #89

Does anybody have any tips for this kitten?

I have used the guide and I still cannot find the thing. (as far as I know I didnt pick it up already)

any help will be appricaited.
Demolition UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:35 AM   #25
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

As with all of the kittens that can't be found:

Turn on vibrations in the menu.
Hover over the spot the kitten should be at.
Start a new file if you still can't find all 100.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #26
|oneyedNewb|

Anger Monkey UK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
45 kittens so far. glad i got this amount problem is i can't be bothered getting all kittens i will do so...hopefully today sometime.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:53 AM   #27
Smokez

Send a message via AIM to Smokez Send a message via MSN to Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Missing Kittens

Okay well i when i first went thru story i made sure not to touch any kittens so i could do it at the end. So i finished it all and now all i need is the Kittens. lm starting from 1 and gonna finish to 100. But 4 of my cats are missing. They arent in the spots they should be and it says ive only collected 14. But with the missing 4 i should have 18. Did this happened to anyone or did my bad mouthing of Superman catch up to me. l Dont really wanna restart bc i had to restart to get my 10,000 Tons which sucked bc i had 3,000 on my Reg game and had finished but i had to get the full 20 Million Pounds for the achievement. And Flying didnt add up i had to get the full 10,000 on my 1 Save

Smokez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #28
Joey Jeckel

Joey Jeckel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hmmm, the link from the guide doesn't work anymore, but someone had scanned a magazine or strategy guide, and I used that, it was 100% correct, had no hassles. It had pictures too, very handy.

You have to get the kittens on the same save file, as they are part of the 100% completion. Just fly around the area until you feel the controller rumble.

Joey Jeckel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:32 AM   #29
nitts5

nitts5's Gamercard
Hey Smokez, hit the link, kitten locations are on this page. Hope this helps.

http://www.rallport.tsohost.co.uk/bl...returns-guide/
nitts5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #30
Smokez

Send a message via AIM to Smokez Send a message via MSN to Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
lm Looking at a Guide Right Now and im searching the area they should b and they are not there. No Vibrating or anything.

Smokez is offline   Reply With Quote