PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sonic Unleashed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2009, 03:06 AM   #1
Brambledamble

Brambledamble's Gamercard
Angry A message to Sonic Team:

Go. Hang. Yourself.

Seriously, this game is so f*cking f*cked up it's not even funny.
I understand that you hate programming those Hedgehog games BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE US HATE THEM TOO!!!! THE CAMERA IS BULLS*IT. THE CONTROLS ARE BULLS*HIT. I DIE 90% OF THE TIME THANKS TO CAMERA OR CONTROLS HOW RETARDED IS THAT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGRGHSHSGSGHSSSJSSDAOIPDHOAISHDAOIS.

Ok.
So, I was doing the insanely retarded Eggmanland. I was soooooo happy after beating it. Then I went like "wtf" when Eggman showed up. So I beat him. Then Dark Gaia turns up and I get easily to the third part but die there miserably.

So I think "okay, let's do Dark Gaia again"... WTF EGGMAN AGAIN? OMFG! Ok. Again at Dark Gaia part 3 and wheee after 25 tries (thank god there's a bonus life in this level) I BEAT THE A**HOLE YEAH! ...Wtf... another cutscene? ANOTHER DARK GAIA?

Okay, so now I'm this GOLDEN but insanely weak little hog that dies after being pummeled by a stick. I get to the shields. I watch the cutscene where Chip is farting himself into the shield. Then I got to run around really fast and hit some dragonheads. But thanks to the camera I always run into some rocks cause I can't see a flying s*it. THANK YOU SONIC TEAM!!! And guess what: IF I RUN OUT OF LIVES WHILE DOING THIS I GOTTA DO THE WHOLE EGGMAN AND DARK GAIA AGAIN?????!!!!?!??!?!??!

No thanks. You can keep your gamerscore. Last game I ever bought from Sega.
100% Retail: Avatar, Lost, CSI, King Kong, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Cloudy, Saw, Night at the Museum 2, Quantum of Solace, Too Human, X-Blades, Sega Mega Drive UC, Terminator, Wolverine, Brütal Legend, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Halo: ODST, Transformers WfC, Blazblue CT, Dead Space, [PROTOTYPE], Halo Wars (1200), Halo 3 (1750), Gears of War 2 (1750), Fable 2 (1350), Borderlands (1750), Resident Evil 5 (1400), Splinter Cell (1250)
Brambledamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #2
IRONMAN

Rex odii's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Seems like you had a very traumatic experience. That's what happens when you play a Sonic game bud!

LISTEN TO METAL
IRONMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
TotalAbyssDeath

TotalAbyssDeath's Gamercard
Welcome to playing sonic games past the genisis sytem lol.

But yeah don't get down I screem and yell at cheap deaths to but hey its part of the game.

I don't accept random friend requests please send a message in the request and I'll happly add you so we can boost or play .
TotalAbyssDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #4
Mike Langlois

Mike Langlois's Gamercard
Really, after all this time, im used to it.

Cant see what the problem is really lol, i loved Unleashed, and the camera and controls were fine for me, barely any problems.

The end boss is also a piece of piss.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Currently boosting: Gotham City Imposters (PC)
Mike Langlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
Brambledamble

Brambledamble's Gamercard
Nvm, thanks to youtube I found out that you have to collect rings with golden Sonic before you hit the shield to get full health.
WHY can't they just let you start with full health? It's so dumb.
Whatever.

I'll now try to get at least one stupid chili dog from Eggmanland (30min Time Trial level without respawn, SONIC TEAM IS SO CLEVER!!!) for the "Eat All S*it You Can Find" achievement and keep collecting glitched rings (press AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and repeat) to max out my Weredawg while watching 10+ movies on another channel.
It's like playing Fable 2 Pub games all over again. AAAAAAA(H), the memories!

Then I'll take the CD out of the Xbox and break it in half - 780 GS has been more than enough torture.

Thanks for your empathy folks
100% Retail: Avatar, Lost, CSI, King Kong, TMNT, NBA 2K6, Cloudy, Saw, Night at the Museum 2, Quantum of Solace, Too Human, X-Blades, Sega Mega Drive UC, Terminator, Wolverine, Brütal Legend, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Halo: ODST, Transformers WfC, Blazblue CT, Dead Space, [PROTOTYPE], Halo Wars (1200), Halo 3 (1750), Gears of War 2 (1750), Fable 2 (1350), Borderlands (1750), Resident Evil 5 (1400), Splinter Cell (1250)

Last edited by Brambledamble; 02-09-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Brambledamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
Fly

nSuperfly's Gamercard
I'm right with you on your oppinion of the game. Truth be told, some of the day stages were cool but I have to agree that the Eggmanland is frustrating. I swore and yelled so many times at the game it's not fun anymore. Even our dog got scared. The final boss makes no sense, first eggman...then 3 stages of hell. I'm glad I sold my copy. I think I'm losing my faith in Sonic. I think I'll just move on to Mario instead!
Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
kyzer

ferchokyzer's Gamercard
Come on!! this game is not that bad, there are worse games out there and nobody cares, not only that, they actually love worse games like onechanbara etc.

If the werehog stages are mediocre, ok a give you that, but is not like they were broken or something, just old and a little bit boring and that´s it.

The First Sonic on xbox, that game was shit.

LOL

Last edited by kyzer; 02-24-2009 at 10:54 AM.
kyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #8
ChrisWatto6

chriswatto6's Gamercard
haha all so very true. I need help on the boss. Maybe it'll take me a few turns to understand what exactly is going on in the perfect dark gaia shield pink blob thing.

I am loving the voice acting and qoutes - 'That green thing looks suspicious. Give it a bonk, Sonic!' - Chip.

What is Chip anyway?
ChrisWatto6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:13 AM   #9
TotalAbyssDeath

TotalAbyssDeath's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWatto6 View Post
haha all so very true. I need help on the boss. Maybe it'll take me a few turns to understand what exactly is going on in the perfect dark gaia shield pink blob thing.

I am loving the voice acting and qoutes - 'That green thing looks suspicious. Give it a bonk, Sonic!' - Chip.

What is Chip anyway?
He is light gaia, The light side of the planet where dark gaia is the dark side.

I don't accept random friend requests please send a message in the request and I'll happly add you so we can boost or play .
TotalAbyssDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
We're sorry, this message could not be delivered because all the staff members of Sonic Team have their heads so far up their asses that they can't read the message themselves or hear the message being read aloud to them. Please try again... Never, because Sonic Team will never stop failing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
Assassin UK

RH Assassin 08's Gamercard
i think i died maybe 2x on the very last boss =/ not that hard at all

this game was mint i played it every night for a week and loved every second and this was the first sonic game i have ever played
Assassin UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
Disillusioned_X

Disillusioned X's Gamercard
GOD, SO MUCH F**KIN' WHINING...

YEAH, the game's got some annoying parts, like sometimes the game glitches and it doesn't let me grab ledges and stuff, but do you REALLY have to make a RAEG thread about it?

Stop playing the damn game, dude. No one is making you play it and EVERYONE knows how annoying the game can be.
Disillusioned_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:22 AM   #13
Anathros0

Anathros0's Gamercard
sonic adventure 1/2 were the last good sonic games IMO (sonic adventure 2, only for the story really, was pretty decent for a sonic story line lol)

100% Retail: 23
100% Arcade: 9

http://anathros0.mybrute.com

Anathros0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #14
Martininja

The mix of crapy games + hard games is not good sonic team, not good at all. Make them easier so people will just complain, not complain and start to hate to a point of burn the DVD in the fire. Me to, i am definaly not going to buy another sonic game im my life, only if IGN+gamespot give it a 9+ or something.
Martininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:44 AM   #15
UnworthyBoot

unworthyboot's Gamercard
I feel dumber after reading all this whining.
UnworthyBoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #16
Sneaky Anderson

Sneaky Anderson's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned_X View Post
GOD, SO MUCH F**KIN' WHINING...

YEAH, the game's got some annoying parts, like sometimes the game glitches and it doesn't let me grab ledges and stuff, but do you REALLY have to make a RAEG thread about it?

Stop playing the damn game, dude. No one is making you play it and EVERYONE knows how annoying the game can be.
Truer words have never been said.

Honestly, if you don't like it then stop b*tching and just sell the y game already.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Sneaky Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #17
Giantsonic

Giantsonic's Gamercard
I love it how when a game is challenging, all the 2 year olds of the internet come out and start screaming about how they couldn't beat it on their first try and how they're never gonna get their parents to buy a game from *insert company here* again.

Video games used to ALWAYS be hard. If you could run through the first time, no one would buy them because they would be boring after the first play through.

Also, for all you people saying s**t like "WELL THATS WUT U GET FUR PLYING SONIK GAEMZ LOL!!!!11!!!11!1",

IT
IS
NOT
FUNNY

The first couple times it was clever, but the 2330977684th time is just REALLY bloody old.
Giantsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #18
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
You must just suck at Sonic games then. Sonic games have never been easy. Always challenging...

EDIT: Golden Sonic...? How many Sonic games have you played?

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
Dack124
Banned User

DAck124's Gamercard
Woah, that's a bit extreme. If you don't like these games then stop playing them. God you people that start these threads are so annoying! If you don't like these games then don't tell us about it! We really don't want to hear them.
Dack124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #20
oKarmaButterfly

oKarmaButterfly's Gamercard
Then stop playing the sonic games until they make a sonic game that you like, if ever.
oKarmaButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #21
Deadly Moves
Banned User

Deadly Moves's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
I think SEGA have really gone down hill over the last couple of years. The last 5 or 6 SEGA games ive played have been terrible. so im staying away from SEGA until they buck there ideas up and start making good games again.
Deadly Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #22
slycooper20

slycooper20's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martininja View Post
The mix of crapy games + hard games is not good sonic team, not good at all. Make them easier so people will just complain, not complain and start to hate to a point of burn the DVD in the fire. Me to, i am definaly not going to buy another sonic game im my life, only if IGN+gamespot give it a 9+ or something.
Even if they do, I doubt it's going to change much. People always can find something to bitch about.
200/200:Sam & Max Save the World, Wallace & Gromit Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

slycooper20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:05 AM   #23
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
as we all remember, sonic was always, start off with 0 rings and back at the begining when you get a game over, the first sonic game that actually let you save your file once you beat a world was sonic 3, so im use to sonic being a pain in thee ares.

this game is garbage, i only bought it for my sis for xmas, and she loves it(as she throws the controller at the t.v. and blows up athf style.)

it sucks becuz i want all the achievements, but this game is dumb on hot dogs, everything looks the same, only different time or no lives, lame
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #24
FatalFlaw810

FatalFlaw810's Gamercard
Basically what i got from his post is that he sucks...if you ever played a Sonic game before you'd know that Super Sonic needs rings to keep going. Also the giant health bar you see with some of your health gone and not to mention a ton of rings floating around before you get to the shield...Point is don't say a game sucks just because you're not good at it. It's not impossible, but i will say it is pretty hard for a sonic game.
FatalFlaw810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #25
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalFlaw810 View Post
Basically what i got from his post is that he sucks...if you ever played a Sonic game before you'd know that Super Sonic needs rings to keep going. Also the giant health bar you see with some of your health gone and not to mention a ton of rings floating around before you get to the shield...Point is don't say a game sucks just because you're not good at it. It's not impossible, but i will say it is pretty hard for a sonic game.
Probably though it was an easy 1000 or something.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #26
ChellyTots

Send a message via MSN to ChellyTots

WAFL ChellyTots's Gamercard
Screaming at Sonic Team (On a forum they won't read, might I add) won't change a damn thing. They've got your money, why the hell would they care that some whiney achievement whore can't get 1000g?

Personally I love the game, had no problems with "THE BULLSH*T OMGZORZ". Yeah the game is challenging, but if it was too easy you'd all be whining for that too, what are they supposed to do? Making a damn challenging game like this puts little gamers at rest after 700g and leaves the hardcores to carry on if they wish, what is wrong with that? The gamerscore is their to show skill and that you 'achieved' something, if they were all easy get, everyone would have 100,000g plus and no-one would care anymore.

I've been with Sega and Sonic since day 1, and I'm not gonna go off it because they brought a game out I don't like (or can't play for that matter - Sonic the Hedgehog 360..). If they didn't add anything new in, you'd all accuse them of being boring and not changing or evolving with the times.

Seriously. Quit whining and either play the game or sell it. Jeez.
ChellyTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #27
Rooster425

Rooster425's Gamercard
Cool story, bro.
Most proud: Double Dragon
Rooster425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:42 AM   #28
Pauley Paul

Pauley Paul's Gamercard
The last level is a bit hard but if you collect around 2 to 3 rows of rings on the way to Dark Gaia you get an extra life each time which lets you replay the level as much as you want.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:28 AM   #29
SonikkuHedgehog

sonikkuhedgehog's Gamercard
Sega Staff :" UMAD? "
SonikkuHedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote