PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Legends of WrestleMania
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
chivas123
Banned User

Stone ColdVSBret Hart relive help

can some help me please i cant seem to get gold
chivas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I am having trouble with this match as well. Specifically with 2 objectives. I have missed gold by 10 pts 3 times now.

Bone Chilling Pain - When Bret's Chain Level is 2 or more, Grapple Austin
in a corner without steps = 20 Pts.
Akin to a Bar Fight - Grapple Austin outside the ring near the steel steps
next to the entrance = 10 Pts.

One of the objectives is groggy in corner without steps at level 2?? does this mean inside the ring or outside?? I have tried in both areas and just cant seem to get it. I have also grappled him by the steel steps outside the ring. An objective icon comes up to press a and I do it but does not register grapple. Any clarification would be appreciated.

patches4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
jinxx3d

jinxx3d's Gamercard
I never got the "Bone Chilling Pain" cheeve as I couldn't figure out where to stand. If you get all the others', you'll still get gold.

As for "Akin to a Bar Fight", near the entrance there are steel steps. Sort of back away from the steps so you're almost standing next to the railing/fans. The A Objective button should pop up when you're near the guardrail. Heck, I did it about 4 times accidentally because I was trying to grapple.
jinxx3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxx3d View Post
I never got the "Bone Chilling Pain" cheeve as I couldn't figure out where to stand. If you get all the others', you'll still get gold.

As for "Akin to a Bar Fight", near the entrance there are steel steps. Sort of back away from the steps so you're almost standing next to the railing/fans. The A Objective button should pop up when you're near the guardrail. Heck, I did it about 4 times accidentally because I was trying to grapple.
Thanks.. thats what I was doing and the a button came up. So I must not be doing the timing right. Glad to know I was in the general area. Once I get that objective I should be golden..

patches4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
Canticle66

Canticle66's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by patches4711 View Post
One of the objectives is groggy in corner without steps at level 2?? does this mean inside the ring or outside?? I have tried in both areas and just cant seem to get it.
It's inside the ring. Irish Whip Austin to one of the two corners without the steps when you're level 2 or 3, run up to him (but don't attack him) and press A when it flashes. Bret will throw Austin down and slide out of the ring to do a figure-four around the leg post. It's my favourite Bret 'heel' moves.

1000+ Retail: Lego Indiana Jones, Scene It? LCA, Kung Fu Panda, Madden NFL 09, TMNT, WWE Legends, EA Sports FN 3, Assassin's Creed, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Lego Batman, NHL 07, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Marvel Ult. Alliance
200+ Arcade: Dash of Destruction, Worms
Canticle66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
Juzt Skillz

Juzt Skillz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canticle66 View Post
It's inside the ring. Irish Whip Austin to one of the two corners without the steps when you're level 2 or 3, run up to him (but don't attack him) and press A when it flashes. Bret will throw Austin down and slide out of the ring to do a figure-four around the leg post. It's my favourite Bret 'heel' moves.
Thank you! I was having so much trouble understanding this.

We've evolved combat

We've finished the fight

We prepared to drop

We Remembered Reach

Good bye Halo.

Juzt Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
iruhlman

iruhlman's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt Skillz View Post
Thank you! I was having so much trouble understanding this.
same here!! thx!!

twitter
iruhlman is offline   Reply With Quote