PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Hannah Montana: The Movie
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
NOTswaggers
Banned User

swaggers's Gamercard
Full Video Achievement Guide

I’ve created a PDF of all the moves. Since I was way too excited while playing the game to remember all of the correct moves.
Professional - 100gs
Earned a 5 Star rating for a performance. The game starts with a concert. You don’t have to be anywhere near perfect to get 5 stars. If you screw up you can go back and do it in Free Play under Performances.
Champion Rider - 50gs
Rode Blue Jeans 10 times at Ruby’s Farm. One of the first things you do at the farm is feed Blue Jeans. Once you do you can ride him. After the ride, just ride him 9 more times. You’ll get a good amount of tokens and the achievement.

Expert Frog Launcher - 50gs
Received over 100 points on the Frog hop game at the Fair. You have to flick the Frogs with the left stick. Push it forward part way and then pull it back. The game layout changes so if you get a bad set-up just try again.

Perfect Aim - 50gs
Won the Bottle Toss game at the Fair. Oh did I hate this so much. When you fire the bean bag make sure to hold the right stick back for a second or so to make sure you throw it with full power. Just watch the video for where to line up each shot.
Bullseye - 50gs
Won the Horse Races game at the Fair against three of your friends. Sign in other controllers to actual accounts. You can make one in game very quickly if you don’t have 3 spare accounts on your system. Then you need to hit A on each controller to bring up the firing crosshairs. You just need to win 1 of the 3 stages. Not every single one.

Hoedown Throwdown - 50gs
Performed the Hoedown Throwdown at Meadow Hall. You will get this after performing with your dad at Meadow Hall.

Coop Fixer Upper - 100gs
Finished fixing the chicken coop for Travis. You will receive this after your finished at Meadow Hall. To show Travis you care you will have to get a weather vane from Meadow Hall and finish the coop.
Rockstar - 100gs
Earned a 5 Star rating on each stage. At the end of the game you will have 2 concerts back to back. The first will get you Rockstar. If you have not 5 starred all the events up to now you can re-do them in Performance in the main menu.
Superstar - 150gs
Earned a 5 Star rating on all songs. After the first concert at the end of the game Hannah will do the big reveal and then do another concert. 5 star this one for the Superstar achievement.
Crowley Meadows - 150gs
Saved Crowley Meadows. After the final concert at the Fair this achievement will unlock.

Fashion Designer - 50gs
Decorated 30 items with the Hannah Box fashion designer. This achievement is given for decorating 30 pieces of your clothing while in the Tour Bus. You need go to the make-up stand and add a design to each piece. It will unlock as soon as you change your 30th piece of clothing.
Big Spender - 100gs
Purchased 100 articles of clothing. You get this as soon as you buy your 100th piece of clothing. This only counts for items you can wear. Not the decorations you buy for changing clothing. You will need to play the fair games or ride Blue Jeans for money quite a bit before you have enough cash. You can get this after you win the game by going back into Story Mode.

Last edited by NOTswaggers; 07-15-2009 at 04:37 PM.
NOTswaggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #2
NOTswaggers
Banned User

swaggers's Gamercard
(reserved)
Old 04-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
How is this guide better than mine or Michaelolios?

This is one of the times you should have posted the videos into another guide. Your text based descriptions are nothing compared to mine or Michaeloios.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Last edited by SengIV; 04-15-2009 at 07:34 PM.
SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
NOTswaggers
Banned User

swaggers's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post
How is this guide better than mine or Michaelolios?

This is one of the times you should have posted the videos into another guide. Your text based descriptions are nothing compared to mine or Michaeloios.
For one this is a video guide. Video guides are what I do. I'm not going to film, edit, and encode it all to add it as an afterthought to your guide.

And since you are being aggressive about it I want you to remove my PDF from your guide.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTswaggers View Post
For one this is a video guide. Video guides are what I do. I'm not going to film, edit, and encode it all to add it as an afterthought to your guide.

And since you are being aggressive about it I want you to remove my PDF from your guide.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Do you think it bothers me to take your PDF out? I only did it to give you credit for doing it. I could care less wheter you get credit or not.

EDIT:

What if someone wanted to print out your guide? It would just be straight videos and no text good enough to help them out.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Last edited by SengIV; 04-15-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
GDA

DarthDave89's Gamercard
Quote:
What if someone wanted to print out your guide?
This is 2009, I don't need my guides chiseled in stone. I'm currently following swaggers 50 cent video guide, and it's the shit. Very comprehensive full shebang. I'll be using this guide once GameFly decides to ship me Hannah the Movie as well.

Swaggers guides rock IMO. Plus in the title, it says "Full Video Achievement Guide". I don't print video's...

Thanks for the guides Swaggers.
GDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:51 PM   #7
Michaeloioi
Banned User

Michael i7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Video guides can be useful, and thanks a lot for the 50 Cent video guide. I need to run through it with your guide as I can't get golds to save my life. ):

Anyway thanks for this.
Michaeloioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDA View Post
This is 2009, I don't need my guides chiseled in stone. I'm currently following swaggers 50 cent video guide, and it's the shit. Very comprehensive full shebang. I'll be using this guide once GameFly decides to ship me Hannah the Movie as well.

Swaggers guides rock IMO. Plus in the title, it says "Full Video Achievement Guide". I don't print video's...

Thanks for the guides Swaggers.

Video guides don't get put on the main site often. I print out my guides. No shit you can print videos henc why I said his text sucked for a guide printer. So go be a douche where it makes a point. Michaeloioi and my guide is way better without the videos and is easy to follow. Sometimes a video is required. But not for this game.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #9
GDA

DarthDave89's Gamercard
Quote:
No shit you can print videos
Apparently you can print videos now. Call the government.

I'm not being a douche, I'm saying that his guide is just as comprehensive as text. And even though this game may not *require* a video guide, it's still super helpful. And I prefer it.

Old 04-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Apparently you can print videos now. Call the government.

I'm not being a douche, I'm saying that his guide is just as comprehensive as text. And even though this game may not *require* a video guide, it's still super helpful. And I prefer it.

Oh no a typo...

You were being a douche. The videos are helpful for using while on a computer. But when you are playing a game you most likely wont be on a computer and may still want a guide. So you make it into text. His text descriptions suck.

If you prefer videos, good. But they should not be a whole seperate guide just for videos.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #11
R3ALFREC

Send a message via AIM to R3ALFREC

R3AL FREC's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh no a typo...

You were being a douche. The videos are helpful for using while on a computer. But when you are playing a game you most likely wont be on a computer and may still want a guide. So you make it into text. His text descriptions suck.

If you prefer videos, good. But they should not be a whole seperate guide just for videos.
ITT: a punch of guys arguing over a HANNAH MONATANA GAME. He made a very good guide so dont put him down for it. He just trying to help. Now if people want they have variety for the guides they can use.

I say good job on the guide man. If i ever get this game i will use this guide for sure, because i myself like video guides alot more. They are just easier for me.

advertising
R3ALFREC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
GDA

DarthDave89's Gamercard
Quote:

While I somewhat agree, I know a lot of people have their PC's/ TV's in the same room, sometimes hooked into the same monitor etc. I think video guides are great. And you started the douchebaggery when you dissed swaggers video guide.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #13
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
While I somewhat agree, I know a lot of people have their PC's/ TV's in the same room, sometimes hooked into the same monitor etc. I think video guides are great. And you started the douchebaggery when you dissed swaggers video guide.

Yeah I de diss it. This guide all just be merged with me and michaeloiois when it goes on the main site so this topic was pointless in the end. That is what I was saying.

Look at the 50 cent guide. Last time I checked it wasn't just videos on there.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #14
NOTswaggers
Banned User

swaggers's Gamercard
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

I started this one as a joke to have fun with but since part 1 had been watched almost 4k times (almost 8k now) I decided to actually do a full guide.

Seng can moan all he wants but with all these games now having collectibles and hidden areas and frustrating bottle toss games (lol) I see good video guides as being the way of the future.

I also believe that people want their guides laid out in the order the achievements were received. I've gotten sick of trying to use a guide only to get to an achievement description that starts "You needed to do this 4 levels ago". What the hell good does that do me?

These video guides take a lot longer to create then a text guide so I am getting sick of people telling me to just throw my guide into theirs because they were there first with an open layout with little to no information. It's gotten to the point where people just throw up guides and then hope other people will fill in the info for them. (I assure you I am talking generally and not specifically.)
Old 04-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Everyone chill out. The site's stance on multiple guides is very clear. We don't care if fifty people write their own guides and submit them. We'll take the best parts of all the guides and merge them together on the main site. The more viewpoints and angles we get, the better the guide will be.

SengIV, you're absolutely wrong about video guides not being added to the main site. The only reason that there aren't more video guides up there is because we don't get that many submitted. Relax and stop being so confrontational. If you submit your guide and parts go onto the main site, you'll still get credit for it, regardless of how many other authors are included.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
SengIV, you're absolutely wrong about video guides not being added to the main site. The only reason that there aren't more video guides up there is because we don't get that many submitted. Relax and stop being so confrontational. If you submit your guide and parts go onto the main site, you'll still get credit for it, regardless of how many other authors are included.
Couldn't have put it better myself. Seng, stop being so territorial.

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #17
AlphaTrion

AlphaTrion23's Gamercard
In the words of Hannah Montana herself...

"You get the best of both worlds..."

Yes that was so gay.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:10 AM   #18
Alfman1

Alfman1's Gamercard
Its funny that you people are arguing about a guide for Hannah Montana :P

Video guide + text guide FTW.
You need both parts to make a fantastic guide.

Anyway... Seng, Its not like your guide was gunna be a best seller.. and you said it yourself, everyones guide will have bits put on the main site IF they are good enough but the videos ALWAYS help..

Good work Swaggers.

See my 100% Completed games here!!
Alfman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:13 AM   #19
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Excellent guide swaggers and +1 for you for not taking the argument bait and not being a douche about it. Video guides ARE the future and it is awesome that you are making them, even if it is for Hannah Montana.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #20
drx86

drx86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaTrion View Post
In the words of Hannah Montana herself...

"You get the best of both worlds..."

Yes that was so gay.
Haha i laughed out loud!
Old 04-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #21
CriscoDisco878

Criscodisco878's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i thought this guide was awesome and will use it when i get the game. it made me laugh a shit load. so win-win

Looking to getting back into gaming in March
CriscoDisco878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #22
QuestionMark832

KILLING5PR33 V2's Gamercard
Quote:
Video guides don't get put on the main site often. I print out my guides. No shit you can print videos henc why I said his text sucked for a guide printer. So go be a douche where it makes a point. Michaeloioi and my guide is way better without the videos and is easy to follow. Sometimes a video is required. But not for this game.
quit crying like a baby..... this guide helps alot...... blame your parents for not buying you a webcam/camera and not this guy for making this great guide.

Last edited by QuestionMark832; 04-25-2009 at 03:08 PM.
QuestionMark832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
NOTswaggers
Banned User

swaggers's Gamercard
Sorry for the delay but the next 4 parts are UP. Should get this done today or tomorrow.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #24
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Great stuff Swaggers.Text and video guides are both great (I should know,i had to make both for Leisure Suit).I just got this today and will probably use both if I need to.I would like to see 2 types of guides as the norm as sometimes a video shows what words cannot.Pus Hannah is just so epic,it needs video footage.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #25
NOTswaggers
Banned User

swaggers's Gamercard
100% Completed. Velvet Assassin is next!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #26
Kyanite

Send a message via AIM to Kyanite Send a message via Yahoo to Kyanite

RCPD Zombie's Gamercard
The video about the ball toss game was extremely helpful. Thanks!

100% Arcade Achievement Completion: 23
Kyanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #27
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Quote:

You were being a douche.

Pot Meet Kettle

Old 05-17-2009, 03:52 AM   #28
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinFro View Post
Pot Meet Kettle

You seriously had to go back like 20 posts just to take a stab at me? Aren't you cool.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 05-17-2009, 04:18 AM   #29
Blind x360a

Send a message via AIM to Blind x360a

Blind Ragee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
You seriously had to go back like 20 posts just to take a stab at me? Aren't you cool.
Yes, Mr. Fro is very cool.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #30
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
nice I love these video achievement guides they are awesome
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote