PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Hannah Montana: The Movie
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-15-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
FINAL Achievement Guide

This is the final guide for Hannah Montana. SengIV and Michaeloioi joined forces to create the ultimate achievement guide. Enough information to make your head explode!

Expert Frog Launcher 50
Get over 100 points on the Frog hop game at the Fair.

This is fairly easy, when you get up to the fair in your story mode game, you can go to the left and there will be 3 games stalls. (there is around 5-6 stalls just you can only use 3 of them.) The one to the right is the Frog Leap game.

The fair opens up after you here Grandma Ruby talking to Mr. Bradley. You can do all the fair achievements during this time. I recommend waiting until later on into the game when Miley goes around the fair to collect stuffed animals. You are required to play these then so waiting wont hurt.

The frog game requires you to land on the lily pads. Each one will give you different points. Move the LS to aim the launcher and then launch by pushing forward on the LS and then pulling back.

The goal is to get 100 points, if you aim for the yellow one, it can give you 10-15 points. If you aim for the yellow one with the golden frog, you can get 30-40 points.

My tip would be this. Barely push the LS forward. Then pull back. This will hit directly in the middle easily. I got 122 points my first try.

Perfect Aim 50
Win the Bottle Toss game at the Fair.

Aim with the LS. Pull back then push forward on the RS to fire.

There is a strategy to this. I have came up with a fool proof way to beat this. This is the hardest achievement in the game and takes luck and good aim.

If you set the power high for every shot (do not do this for the bottles that are under the shelves) the bag will hit the back wall and then hit the bottles as it falls.

Stage One

Just pull back and push forward, nothing to this one.

Stage Two

Aim to the right. Pull backward, push forward. Then hit the rest of the bottles left. There should be one or two.

Stage Three

Aim in the middle. Then pull back and push forward. Make this a powerful throw. Now there should be two to three left. Just aim to the inside of the bottles (inside closest to the middle).

Stage Four

Aim in the middle. Then push all the way up on aim for the extra bag bottle. Then just aim in the middle of what is left. Cleanup the rest of the bottles by firing inside.

Stage Five

Aim to the inside and a little low.

Stage Six

Again, aim for the middle and a little low.

Stage Seven

This stage just takes aiming at the middle. You get three extra bags from the bottles. If you aim towards the middle (go inside and a little low) you can get this stage in three shots.

Stage Eight

Aim at the top of the stack. Then get the extra bag. Now cleanup the remaining bottles.

Stage Nine

Aim to the middle of the stacks. Then hit the extra bags. Now just do some cleanup of the remaining bottles.

Stage Ten

This is one of the easiest stages in my opinion. Start my pushing the LS all the way up. Fire and hit the bottle. Now move to the right just a little bit. Fire. Go back to the middle. Go left now. Fire. Go down a little bit to aim with the far left middle one. Fire. Go to the middle. Fire. Go to the right. Fire. Go down some now. Fire. Go to the middle of this row. Fire. Go to the left. Fire.

I advice you set the aim about 2-3CM to the right or left (depending on which side you want to clear first) and the power on full, then pull back the analogue stick for a second or 2, then force it forwards. If you miss on your first shot, don't worry. you still have spare bags to use. There are 9 bottles total on this stage, 8 of which give you an extra bag so you really have all you need to do this stage.

And that is all the stages there are. If you feel like you need more bags go for the extras first.

Bullseye 50
Win the Horse Races game at the Fair against three of your friends.

Just shoot the bulls eyes and fire at the Pegasus. Hook up three controllers, it doesn’t matter what they are as long as they have a green button to press. Then when it says ‘Press A to join in’, press A. Win the first stage and the achievement will be yours.

Champion Rider 50
Ride Blue Jeans 10 times at Ruby's Farm.

You can get this after talking to Travis and getting the horse food. Once you feed Blue Jeans you can ride him. Just repeat this ten times. While going through spam the A button to get tokens to buy the clothes with. If you keep pressing A as if you try to press A at the right time, you will most likely knock the obstacle over. (It doesn't really matter about the obstacles for this achievement but you will gain extra tokens to buy the 100 items of clothing with.)

Professional 100
Earn a 5 Star rating for a performance.

See ‘Superstar’

Superstar 150
Earn a 5 Star rating on all songs.

This is also SO easy to achieve, you are pretty much guaranteed this achievement after your first song. To get a 5 star rating, you must follow the icons in screen (you will learn about these in the tutorial). You have to move the analogue sticks in a certain motion depending on the icon on screen. You will have a meter in the top left (a bit like Guitar Hero) that measures how well you are doing. It is so easy to fill and the combo meter in the top right does not affect this achievement. You can get a 5 star rating and have a x1 combo at the end of a song.

To get a 5 star on a song you need to score over 100,000. This is easy once you get the hang of it. For guitar just move the LS up and down to line up with the buttons. Then when they are lined up press A to ‘strum’. For drums just follow the movements needed, it is like DanceDanceRevolution. For the moves you have to do, play the tutorial. It will teach you everything you need to know. For the singing the yellow notes are held down with B, the blue notes are tapping A. Keyboard is controlled with LS. Just move the three lines under the notes.

Here are the complete list of songs and their stages:

LA Concert Center:

Best of Both Worlds
Pumpin’ Up the Party

Petting Zoo:

Life’s What You Make It
Nobody’s Perfect

University:

I Got Nerve
Just Like You

Meadow Hall:

Hoedown Throwdown

Country Barn:

Old Blue Jeans
We Got the Party

The Fair:

Rock Star
You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home

If you happen to miss a song's 5 star you can replay it in Quick Play. Just go to performance then look for the song's title. Play it through there.

Rockstar 100
Earn a 5 Star rating on each stage.

See ‘Superstar’

Hoedown Throwdown 50
Perform the Hoedown Throwdown at Meadow Hall.

After getting Jackson from the deli you start doing the Hoedown Throwdown. Just complete it.

Coop Fixer Upper 100
Completely finish the chicken coop for Travis.

This is a multi-step story process. Here is a step by step guide.

To start you collect items around the yard.
Later on you have to pick up stuff from the fair after you go to the University for the first time.
After the University storyline you have to get a window from the Petting Zoo.
You have to go to Meadow Hall after Travis tries to ask you out. You pick up a wagon wheel.
You get a weather vane after your first date.

And once you put that in the coop you are finished.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Crowley Meadows 150
Save Crowley Meadows.

You get this achievement after you reveal your identity and complete the songs.

Big Spender100
Buy 100 articles of clothing.

During story mode, you will have to go to clothes shops and buy clothes for a future performance, whilst you are there, you can buy as many items as you can afford. If you didn't get this achievement through out the story mode then you can click story mode from the main menu and go back in tp buy clothes. I ran out of tokens quite often so you might want to go to the farm and ride the horse for a bit, this gains you 1 token for every 5 successful jumps. There is around 25-30 obstacles.
You can also gain tokens at the games section at the fair.
You will gain 1 token for 50 points in the Frog Hop game, 3 tokens for 100 points.
You will gain 1 token for every three stages cleared in the Bottle Toss game and 3 for the last stage (there is ten stages).
You will gain 1 token for every stage cleared in the Horse Races game and three for clearing all 4.

Fashion Designer 50
Decorate 30 items with the Hannah Box fashion designer.

After you own at least 30 items of clothing go to the Tour Bus. Once in the Tour Bus head towards the back to the little pink box. Then put a design on 30 different pieces of clothing. You can use the same design over again. There are no designs needed to be bought for this achievement, only the clothes.

And that completes our guide. This is compiled from both of our guides together so when you say good job, credit us BOTH! We both have equal amounts of work here, it isnt just SengIV or Michaeloioi, its both. Thanks.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Reserved in case needed.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Overview
+ Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
+ Offline: 12 (1000)
+ Online: 0(0)
+ Approximate time: 3-5 Hours
+ Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
+ Glitched achievements: None
+ Cheats: No Cheats

Step 1: Story Mode
Well first of all, I give credit to you all who have the balls to play this and I hope you have so much fun playing it as I did.
OK, here we go. You will need to play the tutorial before you can choose Story Mode from the Main Menu. The tutorial will tell you what you need to do during a song/performance. (Analogue stick motions and how to play the instruments). Once you have done this, you will be returned to the Main Menu, from here select Story Mode. You will get the following achievements for just playing Story Mode (Story Mode related Achievements):

Hoedown Throwdown 50G

This will be the first story mode achievement and comes after you go to the deli to get Jackson.

Coop Fixer Upper 100G

This one comes second. There are multiple things you have to do to get this achievement. Eventually you will get this after your first date with Travis.

Crowley Meadows 150G

This is the classic 'Beat the game' achievement.

You can also gain the following achievements by doing additional things throughout Story Mode:

Expert Frog Launcher 50G
Perfect Aim 50G
Bullseye 50G

The three above are done at the fair and involve fair games.

Champion Rider 50G

Just ride Blue Jeans around the course 10 times. Can be done at any time during the story from the barn.

Professional 100G
Rockstar 100G
Superstar 150G

The three above involve 5 starring songs. Here is the complete list and stages so you can mark them off as you go along:

LA Concert Center:

Best of Both Worlds
Pumpin’ Up the Party

Petting Zoo:

Life’s What You Make It
Nobody’s Perfect

University:

I Got Nerve
Just Like You

Meadow Hall:

Hoedown Throwdown

Country Barn:

Old Blue Jeans
We Got the Party

The Fair:

Rock Star
You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home

Big Spender 100G (I Advise you keep this achievement until after Story Mode completion, see Step 2)
Fashion Designer 50G (I Advise you keep this achievement until after Story Mode completion, see Step 2)

To get the above achievements, you will need to go to the games section in the fair, get 5 star rating on all songs/stages, buy 100 items of clothing and decorate 30 items of clothing. (I Advise you keep this and just clean it up after Story Mode completion)

Step 2: Tokens/Fashion Designer
Now that you have finished Story Mode, you will be booted to the Main Screen after watching the credits. Press Start, and select Story Mode again, this will put you on your Tour Bus. From here either go to the far right and select Hannah's pink box thing. You can decorate any item of clothing here for the Fashion Designer achievement.
You might want to go and buy 100 items of clothing first (just in case you are short of 30 items of clothing). Short of tokens for the 100 items of clothing? Well you can replay the games and go to the farm to ride the horse again. Here is how many tokens you can gain from the games and horse riding.

You will gain 1 token for 50 points in the Frog Hop game, 3 tokens for 100 points.
You will gain 1 token for every three stages cleared in the Bottle Toss game and 3 for the last stage (there is ten stages).
You will gain 1 token for every stage cleared in the Horse Races game and three for clearing all 4.
You will gain 1 token for every 5 successful jumps whilst riding Blue Jeans (the horse from the stable).

Conclusion
Well, round about now you should have the 1000G, yes? Wasn't it fun.
I advise you quickly load up a few complete games or something to bury this at the bottom of your list. (My Horse And Me 2 had this treatment)
I should say thanks to Family/Atari for developing/publishing this game and giving us the pleasure of boosting out Gamerscores by 1000 in less than a few hours.

Now it's your turn to play it, have fun.

(Original Road Map by Michaeloioi, added edits by SengIV)

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Last edited by SengIV; 04-15-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
Michaeloioi
Banned User

Michael i7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well I hope this guide is the one submitted on the main site. (:
Michaeloioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeloioi View Post
Well I hope this guide is the one submitted on the main site. (:
Well I would be suprised if the video guide got accepted over this. If worse comes to worse his guide will me merged with this one for the main site. Then all three of us get credit.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #7
IW MW2 Assassin

they will make a game from anything, won't they?
LOL

IW MW2 Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:31 AM   #8
tF SKULL

Send a message via ICQ to tF SKULL

RHDxSKULLxFAQ's Gamercard
getting this game via gamefly hope to send it away as soon as possible

tF SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
drx86

drx86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post

Bullseye 50

Just shoot the bulls eyes and fire at the Pegasus. Hook up three controllers, it doesn’t matter what they are as long as they have a green button to press. Then when it says ‘Press A to join in’, press A. Win the first stage and the achievement will be yours.
Does not work this way! Pressing A when prompted on screen doesn't work. You'll have to press A after the race has started. Then 3 new aiming devices in different colors then yours will appear on screen. Win the race and Achievement Unlocked!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #10
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by drx86 View Post
Does not work this way! Pressing A when prompted on screen doesn't work. You'll have to press A after the race has started. Then 3 new aiming devices in different colors then yours will appear on screen. Win the race and Achievement Unlocked!
It does work this way. That is how I got the achievement.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #11
GonzoPoopsmith

Send a message via AIM to GonzoPoopsmith

Venkman's Gamercard

Is it just me, or does it look like someone really can't accept that another person wrote a guide first?

You're is a contraction of "you are."
Ex: You're definitely cleaning out the fridge in the morning, assuming that little bastard can't keep his bowels in check.
This translates to "You are definitely cleaning..."
GonzoPoopsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #12
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoPoopsmith View Post
Is it just me, or does it look like someone really can't accept that another person wrote a guide first?
This is the final guide for Hannah Montana. SengIV and Michaeloioi joined forces to create the ultimate achievement guide. Enough information to make your head explode!

We co-wrote this guide. Just in case you missed it in the first post.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
JUNE 2014 LISTING

Old 04-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #13
matthewaburns

Send a message via Yahoo to matthewaburns

matthewaburns's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IW MW2 Assassin View Post
they will make a game from anything, won't they?
LOL
Yep and we will play about anything, thats why they do it
Old 05-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
Kyanite

Send a message via AIM to Kyanite Send a message via Yahoo to Kyanite

RCPD Zombie's Gamercard
This guide was helpful in clarifying what few issues I had with the game. Thanks guys!

100% Arcade Achievement Completion: 23
Kyanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #15
wildwest08

wildwest08's Gamercard

do you need 4 controllers for any of the achievements, cuz i heard that somewhere

Call of Duty Black Ops
Halo Wars General
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
wildwest08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #16
Cissnei

Cissnei x360a's Gamercard
Yeah for bullseye 4 controllers are needed. I used 2 standard controllers and 2 guitar controllers.
Cissnei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #17
Ralph The Rogue

Ralph The Rogue's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. It helped on Bottle Toss.

Ralph The Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #18
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Just about to play the game, this will come in handy if i get stuck lol, keep up the good work, thanks
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #19
banej

Lord BaneJ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post

Bullseye 50

For this chievo, I assumed we will need 4 controllers; Can we just connect the controllers or do we have to sign-in with dummy profiles?
banej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:47 AM   #20
Madfrog0

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
working on this lol.