Is there any way to more clearly define DLC Achievements.

markd12

I was just wondering if there is any way the to more clearly define What achievements require a DLC pack and which DLC pack you must have to Unlock the achievements.

For example in carckdown I had no idea you could get "Confiscator" and "Psych Out" with the Free for all pack I thought you needed The Getting busy bonus pack for the Full 250 DLC.

(And maybe have the price of the DLC on the page.)

I think Microsoft should make the DLC free after its been a while and no one really plays the game anymore, Halo and Gears of War map packs became free eventually and I think they should continue doing that to other DLC.

Why would they, it's not like they have to sell them, like a solid object, it's gonna be there forever.

Maybe not completely free, but there are several DLC packs that include achievements I would pick up if they were at a greatly reduced price... like 2-3 bucks. They are old as hell games, and I seriously doubt the DLC is selling anyway, putting this stuff in the Xbox Live "Bargain Bin" so to speak, would probably generate some sales instead of thier no sales. Stranglehold and Crackdown come to mind.

Maybe not completely free, but there are several DLC packs that include achievements I would pick up if they were at a greatly reduced price... like 2-3 bucks. They are old as hell games, and I seriously doubt the DLC is selling anyway, putting this stuff in the Xbox Live "Bargain Bin" so to speak, would probably generate some sales instead of thier no sales. Stranglehold and Crackdown come to mind.
No, they know there will always be people buying those DLCs only for achievements, so no reason for Microsoft to lower their prices! It's commercial only.